Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils Thread

Picture12_zpsf73e147d.jpg

Well, It would appear to be Fabregas that Woodward has urgently returned to sort.

Must be a reasonable chance that this will happen as it's very unlike United to mention names unless negotiations are fairly advanced and looking positive.

Picture12_zpsf73e147d.jpg

Well' date=' It would appear to be Fabregas that Woodward has urgently returned to sort.

Must be a reasonable chance that this will happen as it's very unlike United to mention names unless negotiations are fairly advanced and looking positive.[/quote']

Can't see it being sorted yet, with Tito resigning I can't see Barca doing any business, new manager might really want Fabregas and I still stick by the fact Fabregas won't want to leave a team it took him so long to get to.

Can't see it being sorted yet' date=' with Tito resigning I can't see Barca doing any business, new manager might really want Fabregas and I still stick by the fact Fabregas won't want to leave a team it took him so long to get to.[/quote']

Competely agree, with the sad situation of Tito I can't imagine them selling anyone at the mo unless pre-agreed.

Can't see it being sorted yet' date=' with Tito resigning I can't see Barca doing any business, new manager might really want Fabregas and I still stick by the fact Fabregas won't want to leave a team it took him so long to get to.[/quote']

Pretty much concur with all that but United very rarely comment on any transfer business until it's basically done which makes me think it maybe close?(Ronaldinho the notable exception back in the day so it could be a similiar outcome?)

Pretty much concur with all that but United very rarely comment on any transfer business until it's basically done which makes me think it maybe close?(Ronaldinho the notable exception back in the day so it could be a similiar outcome?)

Could of been close no doubt, but with Tito's resignation coming out of the blue it will put any negotiations into doubt. Fab might want to see who the new manager is before making any move from his childhood team.

In 3 hours Man United will take on the A-League All Stars.

I am on my way now to watch the match.

A sold out ANZ stadium will be packed to capacity tonight, 85,000 will turn up to watch Manchester United take on the A-League All Stars.

Good win for United against a very average A-League All Stars team.Zaha had a good came and showed what he can offer to the team.

All the lads that came on and on had a good game,was great to see them during the hole night.

Is this for real? Goal.com so pinch of salt at the mo:

Debt collectors went to the Premier League champions' Carrington training base looking for the Portuguese attacker, who spent last term on loan at Rio Ave, but could not find him

New Manchester United boss David Moyes has his own headaches with the Wayne Rooney saga - but they are nothing in comparison to those of his Portuguese forward Bebe.

The Premier League champions are well used to receiving visitors to their Carrington training complex, but last weekend was a first.

Bailiffs turned up at the Red Devils' HQ last week demanding to speak with the £7 million flop. United's own security refused to permit the debt collectors entry, who returned an hour later with police officers to search for the 23-year-old.

Goal contacted Greater Manchester Police who confirmed that “shortly before 11am on Saturday 13 July 2013, police were called to a training complex on Isherwood Road, Carrington.

“Officers attended and established the matter was a civil one that is now being dealt with by the relevant parties.”

Bebe had been training that morning but the bailiffs were unable find him. The word is he was smuggled out in the boot of a car!

Who do you think you'll get? The more and more the rumour mill grinds' date=' the more and more I think you'll end up with an underwhelming buy like Fellaini.[/quote']

I'm at a loss as to who I believe we'll bring in at the moment. Right now I'd be happy with someone like Modric.

The whole Cesc transfer has me baffled, unless those in the know at United have been told privately that Cesc could be available I see know reason why we'd persist in that pursuit.

Links to Cabaye, Baines and Fellaini do not enthral me in the slightest. I'm still hugely bitter about missing out on Hazard last summer!

Not convinced by Zaha (yet) and I still believe our wingers are below par, in addition to the huge void of class that is lacking in central areas.

I'm at a loss as to who I believe we'll bring in at the moment. Right now I'd be happy with someone like Modric.

The whole Cesc transfer has me baffled' date=' unless those in the know at United have been told privately that Cesc could be available I see know reason why we'd persist in that pursuit.

Links to Cabaye, Baines and Fellaini do not enthral me in the slightest. I'm still hugely bitter about missing out on Hazard last summer!

Not convinced by Zaha (yet) and I still believe our wingers are below par, in addition to the huge void of class that is lacking in central areas.[/quote']

Hadn't thought of Modric. I'd assume Madrid will have to shift at least one midfielder after signing Isco and Illarramendi.

Cesc's confusing me too. Everything points that he should stay at Barca but I don't get why you would be advertising your bids for him.

I think Zaha will be decent but not outrageous initially.

Manchester United have confirmed they have made an improved £30m bid (plus add-ons) for Fabregas.

I honestly can't see Barca selling (especially after selling Thiago + losing their manager) but there must be something there if Woodward flew all the way back from Oz and MU being so public about it.

Rumors going round too that Moyes has nothing to do with this transfer.

Maybe use Fab as a "false 9" and sell Rooney?

30M bid on Fab...

Would LOVE to see it happen but:

1. Barca don't have a manager atm, with Vilanova resigning due to poor health the sympathies lie with Barca so I see Fab feeling guilty even if he wants to leave. Wrong time to bid imo.

2. Barce just sold Thiago, Xavi is not getting younger (33 or 34 now?) and can see Fab breaking through to start in his fav position next season.

3. Fab's Arsenal ties.

The ONLY reasons I can think of him joining us would be:

1. 50M signing of Neymar plus Spanish clubs generally in debt meaning they probably need the cash.

2. Us doubling his contract?

But overall as much as I'd love to see my favourite player playing for my favourite club I just can't see it happening.

Manchester United have confirmed they have made an improved £30m bid (plus add-ons) for Fabregas.

I honestly can't see Barca selling (especially after selling Thiago + losing their manager) but there must be something there if Woodward flew all the way back from Oz and MU being so public about it.

Rumors going round too that Moyes has nothing to do with this transfer.

Maybe use Fab as a "false 9" and sell Rooney?

Whatever happens, I doubt Rooney will be allowed to leave until a CM is signed. I also doubt that CM will be Fabregas as the move makes no sense for him or Barca.