Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Its just you :)

I honestly cannot stand him! Im a Mufc for years now and I think he is the biggest waste of space! I mean he cannot cross it and takes on players he can't be beat about 10 times in a game! And he's rubbish at frees! He can shoot from long range but that's about it!

Its just you :)

haha its really not. Nani is so hot cold, mainly hot, cold, cold , cold, cold, cold, cold, cold its untrue.

You should get rid of him, everyone says give him time etc, when in all fairness he has had more than enough time to prove his worth.

and Barry he has scored some crackers but i see more of his wild shots hit the corner flag or go over than go in

AND his attitude stinks, he is like ronaldo, but alot alot worse at football

well obviously its not just him... I just wanted him to feel like I was right :D

I believe Nani has improved. He has scored quite a few goals this season. Set up a few I think. I think he is good...not great...but good. Neither Valencia or Nani are good enough for Man Utd right now. Thats where we are lacking in my opinion!

does any one know where davide petrucci is as i haven't seen him on the reserves team sheets

He only appeared for the reserves a handful of times last season if I remember rightly - and he's still only 17 (18 next month) so I dare say he'll be starting the season with the academy side, then dip in and out of the reserves as the season goes on if he deserves it.

haha its really not. Nani is so hot cold' date=' mainly hot, cold, cold , cold, cold, cold, cold, cold its untrue.

You should get rid of him, everyone says give him time etc, when in all fairness he has had more than enough time to prove his worth.

and Barry he has scored some crackers but i see more of his wild shots hit the corner flag or go over than go in

AND his attitude stinks, he is like ronaldo, but alot alot worse at football[/quote']

He has actually improved a lot. Even his crossing. Had a decent season uptil now in all fairness. Also played some brilliant passes which was so unlike him

sorry to bring bad news but Liverpool reserves beat us 1-0:( mainly due to our shoddy finishing by King' date=' Welbeck and co. Macheda had a legitimate goal ruled out as well.[/quote']

Poo :/ Won't happen in any other games xD

Tevez starts for City, will be interesting to see the reception he gets :)

* 12 Foster

* 03 Evra

* 05 Ferdinand

* 15 Vidic

* 22 O'Shea

* 08 Anderson

* 11 Giggs

* 13 Park

* 24 Fletcher

* 09 Berbatov

* 10 Rooney

Substitutes

* 29 Kuszczak,

* 02 Neville,

* 23 Evans,

* 16 Carrick,

* 17 Nani,

* 25 Valencia,

* 07 Owen

* 01 Given

* 02 Richards

* 03 Bridge

* 19 Lescott

* 28 Toure

* 07 Ireland

* 08 Wright-Phillips

* 18 Barry

* 34 De Jong

* 32 Tevez

* 39 Bellamy

Substitutes

* 12 Taylor,

* 05 Zabaleta,

* 15 Garrido,

* 16 Sylvinho,

* 17 Petrov,

* 40 Weiss,

* 54 Ball

Carrick benched again? Something's happened between him and Ferguson I think :o

Think this is going to be a very close one with just the 1 goal in it. To who, I'm not guessing ;)

I saw my m8 the other day' date='

He said he's seen the white Pele,

So I asked, Who is he,

he said he goes by the name of Wayne Rooney!

Wayne Rooney!

Wayne Rooney!

He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney![/quote']

Wash your mouth out! No way does Rooney deserve to be mentioned in same breath as Pele. ;)

I saw my m8 the other day' date='

He said he's seen the white Pele,

So I asked, Who is he,

he said he goes by the name of Wayne Rooney!

Wayne Rooney!

Wayne Rooney!

He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney![/quote']

Yep i bumped into him just after you ,asked where he was going and he said

" SPECSAVERS "

after he came out he told me he's seen the white Pele,but he told me it was Torres:D

To be honest he sounds like someone who says what we want to hear with the team we support because at the moment both players dont deserve to lace that players boots :eek:;):)