Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

United will never win the title they looked pretty weak today against a weakened City side without Adebayor and Robinho!!! City had spells of the game where they should have scored more. If United do win the title it will be thanks to your little referees you all bum off. Most of you United fans on this forum are all glory hunters' date=' so I don't care what you say about my beloved City. Face it United are cheaters and I am so happy I support City![/quote']

we will never win the league? weve won in the past two seasons. so havnt we allready won the league in our history? a bald statement to make there pal. we may not win the league. but we'll be up there.

so just because adebayor and robinho didnt play. your team wasnt as strong defensivly? if them two had played. you wouldnt of conceded 4 ? if them had played. bellemy wouldnt. so you wouldnt of got his two goals?

call me a glory hunter all you wish. i was brought up supporting united. when i have kids. they will support united. ect ect. united are cheaters? lmao. heard it all now pal

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

If anybody doesn't believe after today's game that Man Utd don't get special treatment you need to follow Martin Atkinson to specsavers. I'm sick of listening to reasons how they don't get special treatment' date=' when it's blatently obvious.

A) where the heck did 4mins come from in the first place. no stop in play for injury/sub in second half as long as 4mins.

B) the goal happened on the 89th min, board went up then so not affecting how long was added onto time. United scored on the 95:30secs and played on till 97 secs. Not one did Martin Atkinson check his watch as he let Man Utd atack, attack, attack.

C) On a lighter note, we de-railed you first half. You were nothing. Defensively you weren't as good as last season, Rooney did nothing apart from his goal and if anyone tells me Foster is the next england number 1, your talking absolute crud.[/quote']

So the 4 minutes were just for United? Are City not allowed to play in added time?

If anybody doesn't believe after today's game that Man Utd don't get special treatment you need to follow Martin Atkinson to specsavers. I'm sick of listening to reasons how they don't get special treatment' date=' when it's blatently obvious.

A) where the heck did 4mins come from in the first place. no stop in play for injury/sub in second half as long as 4mins.

B) the goal happened on the 89th min, board went up then so not affecting how long was added onto time. United scored on the 95:30secs and played on till 97 secs. Not one did Martin Atkinson check his watch as he let Man Utd atack, attack, attack.

C) On a lighter note, we de-railed you first half. You were nothing. Defensively you weren't as good as last season, Rooney did nothing apart from his goal and if anyone tells me Foster is the next england number 1, your talking absolute crud.[/quote']

a sub was the casue of the added time, and yes Man city were doing better first half, but secondhalf manu blew them away

No city lost because your team that you say you support are full of cheats! Jog on back to your glory hunting mates!

Mate.

Seriously. Grow up.

None of the scum players really cheated today. The ref was the culprite. They have a right to defend their players when they did nothing wrong apart from totally outplay you.

United deserved to win on the whole but the way it happened was a disgrace.

City will be a force this season. They are much more dangerous when Addy is playing and had he been on today he might have been able to hold the ball up on occasions you were under pressure but we will never know.

Now. The City fans would be the first to complain if United fans came being idiots on their thread so stop now. Please.

Final warning.

As for the match' date=' the amount of added time was a complete joke and it is very wierd it always happens at OT, however from what I saw Man Utd well deserved the win Giggs was brilliant, although the marking on Owen was shocking, he was stodd there waving his arms like a crazy man and no City defenders still saw him lol[/quote']

Giggs was outstanding. You would have thought that Richards and Wright-Phillips were the old men being skinned by a youthful Giggs the amount of times he made them look like fools. He was my man of the match by a mile.

He could still cut it for Wales and we sure need him. :o

funnily enough none of the city fans having a go at richards for being liable for some of the goals by making basic defensive errors, hughes sticking with him despite having a superior player in zabaleta on the bench or the poor defending all round (playing owen onside for the 4th goal anyone)?

on a side note, anyone with michael owen in their teams got ridiculous offers for him in the last few hours :D

funnily enough none of the city fans having a go at richards for being liable for some of the goals by making basic defensive errors' date=' hughes sticking with him despite having a superior player in zabaleta on the bench or the poor defending all round (playing owen onside for the 4th goal anyone)?

on a side note, anyone with michael owen in their teams got ridiculous offers for him in the last few hours :D[/quote']

Zabaleta Superior??? What are you talking about mate??? Richards has been great for us all season!! Have you been following football this season????

i dont see what the ref did wrong today. adding extra time into extra time is actually a fairly common occurence. i think the only reason people are getting excited today is because the rare incident of a goal was actually scored in that "extra" extra time. the fact that goal turned to be the decisive goal made it even more of a talking point.

people might not notice this, but a lot of referees actually stop their stopwatch in the extra time intervals for substitutions, goal celebrations and blatant time wasting. for some reason, this is never done in normal time, but in extra time, it's common practice.

so the time on the large scoreboard and used in tv commentaries is actually different to the time kept by referees in the extra time

Zabaleta Superior??? What are you talking about mate??? Richards has been great for us all season!! Have you been following football this season????

richards is a terrible footballer - today showed the world why he's not much more than a top class athlete - all brawn and no brain

i dont see what the ref did wrong today. adding extra time into extra time is actually a fairly common occurence. i think the only reason people are getting excited today is because the rare incident of a goal was actually scored in that "extra" extra time. the fact that goal turned to be the decisive goal made it more of a talking point.

people might not notice this' date=' but a lot of referees actually stop their stop watch in the extra time intervals for substitutions, goal celebrations and blatant time wasting. for some reason, this is never done in normal time, but in extra time, it's common practice.[/quote']

Exactly. It's commonplace, but it goes unnoticed a lot because such a tiny percentage of games get a decisive incident happen in that period. Plus the fact that it's a minimum of 4 minutes to start with, (even before the sub or the unneccessarily long celebration) so it could be anything between 4 and 5 minutes, potentially.

richards is a terrible footballer - today showed the world why he's not much more than a top class athlete - all brawn and no brain

If he is so terrible then why is he a pro footballer then??? Do you play in the Premiership?? Of course you don't!!! So you have no right to say players are terrible when you arn't playing at the same level as they are!!!!

If he is so terrible then why is he a pro footballer then??? Do you play in the Premiership?? Of course you don't!!! So you have no right to say players are terrible when you arn't playing at the same level as they are!!!!

but you have the right to label united fans as glory hunters? and label united players as cheats?

take your self away from this thread if you dont have anything possitive to say. none of us have gone on the city thread abusing you fans. but then again. youv never been a decent bunch have you ?

An aging Giggs (All be it, still skillful) can run rings around you the whole game proves that Richards is not the player that City fans make him out to be...