Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils Thread

He been the best RB this season in the EPL in my eyes' date=' with goals and solid performances

Bit in Bold sums up Bale, not Coleman[/quote']

And Fellaini been great in last season at Everton.Coleman is a good player for Everton,not for United.Rafael's twice of a player.

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

You got the right areas what man utd need to bring in

Gk De Gea is great' date=' but maybe we have a decent young sub keeper but this isnt the massive problem atm

[b']LB [/b]Moyes has been too focused on Baines, other talented LB out there like Shaw, Coentrao, De Sciglio, long shot but Alaba

Baines is getting on

CB We need a 1st team CB, Evans is ok but can be clumsy, Rio needs to retire, Vidic lost the pace but still can be important, Smalling/Jones/Keane are upcoming

RB Rafael but had injury hit season, only player atm I would buy for that position is Coleman

CM Only have Carrick but age is getting him, Cleverley still young, Fletcher isnt the same, Giggs Retire, Kagawa does fit english football

We need Creativity or physical CM like Mata, Koke, Barkley, Cabaye, Strootman, Schneiderlin, Lallana, Bender etc

Ik we still have Lingard and Powell to come back

Wing have Januzaj and Valencia, still Idk if Zaha is worth it yet, sell Nani and young

Bring in a Reus, Griezmann, Draxler

Fwd Have Rooney(atm) and RVP, Welbeck and little pea

Forwards are ok but injury hit, also United arent shooting as much as past

With all due respect but as Synister pointed out, you are not on FM.

GK: De Gea is ok indeed

LB: Suggesting Alaba is hilarious. Might as well take Lahm as well and have the fullbacks covered.

Can't speak for De Sciglio as I don't know his surroundings but the others seem realistic. I imagine Shaw would be well overpriced (?), Baines is too old so Coentrao (although I don't rate him as I mentioned yesterday) seems the sole option. Gonna be more of a quantity upgrade than a huge quality upgrade though. He is better than Büttner but that' about it.

RB: As others said, you got more immediate problems than needing a new RB.

CM: Most of your CM's seem more or less realistic although I am not sold on Mata accepting an offer and not sure any of those really bring you forward. Barkley and Bender got some upside though.

Wing: Reus and Draxler could go to better teams than yours at the moment. Draxler ain't a proper winger anyway and I don't see him there in 3 years.

With all due respect but as Synister pointed out' date=' you are not on FM.

GK: De Gea is ok indeed

LB: Suggesting Alaba is hilarious. Might as well take Lahm as well and have the fullbacks covered.

Can't speak for De Sciglio as I don't know his surroundings but the others seem hilarious. I imagine Shaw would be well overpriced (?), Baines is too old so Coentrao (although I don't rate him as I mentioned yesterday) seems the sole option. Gonna be more of a quantity upgrade than a huge quality upgrade though. He is better than Büttner but that' about it.

RB: As others said, you got more immediate problems than needing a new RB.

CM: Most of your CM's seem more or less realistic although I am not sold on Mata accepting an offer

Wing: Reus and Draxler could go to better teams than yours at the moment. Draxler ain't a proper winger anyway and I don't see him there in 3 years.[/quote']

Like I said Alaba long shot and anything in Football is possible

Latest News

senior figures at the club have told Sky Sports News that Moyes will receive all the financial support he needs to make any moves

I said the same about Torres but low and behold when a team comes in with an offer and the player wants out he'll get out.

If Madrid come in for Rooney he'll leave' date=' and in the strange case the club would block his transfer, do you think he'd play to nearly half the standard he has so far for a team that won't let him leave?

There is a reason Coentrao can't get in the Madrid team, Marcelo's hardly a great left-back and Coentrao ain't your saviour.[/quote']

There's a lot of difference between our side and Real's so this doesnt matters that whether he is getting into a Real side or not,Marcelo is quite good IMO very good attacking wise atleast Coentrao would be an improvemtn on Evra for sure.

Rest I agree and Torres's example is a pretty good one.

Defensive? Nope. I 'm quite calm.

You said a bunch of things' date=' none of which were actually true. He conceded no penalties last season. He had a better record at winning Headers than Zabaletta for instance. He is a very good defender 1v1 normally because he's got great pace. In short I don't think you have watched much of Rafael at all[/quote']

Agree with all this.

Defensive? Nope. I 'm quite calm.

You said a bunch of things' date=' none of which were actually true. He conceded no penalties last season. He had a better record at winning Headers than Zabaletta for instance. He is a very good defender 1v1 normally because he's got great pace. In short I don't think you have watched much of Rafael at all[/quote']

He's clumsy and his decision making isnt great - he's your version of David Luiz.

I've watched him enough to know he stronger going forward than backwards.

Stop harping on about the penalty thing, I accepted your point.

Crazy thing is I never even said I dislike him.

He's clumsy and his decision making isnt great - he's your version of David Luiz.

Stop harping on about the penalty thing' date=' I accepted your point.

Crazy thing is I never even said I dislike him.[/quote']

Haha,he's so much better than Luiz defensively.

Stop harping on about the penalty thing' date=' I accepted your point.

Crazy thing is I never even said I dislike him.[/quote']

It's all right to admit you're wrong you know;) No need to keep digging yourself into a deeper hole with every post you make.

I do love Coleman hype.Rafael's already twice of a player and once he'll be fit and will continue to develop Coleman would be good to clean his boots after the game.Its nice to see that we are going for Fellaini Version 2.One decent half of season' date='let's go and get him![/quote']

One decent half season ok mate. Also how can Rafael be twice the player of the best right back in the league? Not saying Rafael is bad or anything but he isn't better than Coleman.

One decent half season ok mate. Also how can Rafael be twice the player of the best right back in the league? Not saying Rafael is bad or anything but he isn't better than Coleman.

Simply.Coleman is far from being the best Right back in the league.He is the best Right back in Everton most probably.

EDIT: To make you to feel better,he's the best Right back in Liverpool :)

Like I said Alaba long shot and anything in Football is possible

Latest News

senior figures at the club have told Sky Sports News that Moyes will receive all the financial support he needs to make any moves

In Business speak means they can give him a certain amount what they can afford and that he'll have to sell to raise more funds.

United don't have a bottomless pit and under the new finance guidelines they just can't afford to throw themselves into the market.

Plus they'll say anything to keep the pressure off themselves it's simple. Tell the fans what they want to hear and they can't moan.

Simply.Coleman is far from being the best Right back in the league.He is the best Right back in Everton most probably.

Coleman is the best right back in the league mate, the stats prove it and the performances prove it. Although signing him wouldn't make much sense as we would rip you off and you need to strengthen other area's of your team more.

EDIT: Just seen your edit, that isn't hard all the rest are awful.

Coleman is the best right back in the league mate' date=' the stats prove it and the performances prove it.[/quote']

He had to beat a bunch of world class Right backs for that award?Zabaleta's still better than him and Rafael been injured for most of time.One good half of season in PL and you are god.I know why I never take advices from british lads tbh :P

He had to beat a bunch of world class Right backs for that award?Zabaleta's still better than him and Rafael been injured for most of time.One half good of season in PL and you are god.I know why I never take advices from british lads tbh :P

He was good last season too.

Funny thing is you moan at Mia on the bundesliga thread for him not liking Ter Stegen but you go on the same about Coleman lol, double standards :P

Think some of you are forgetting about Zabaleta but Coleman most certainly ain't worse than bloody Rafael. I'd rather have Coleman than the Brazilian at this point in time.

Well,I'd rather have a RB who can play over one who feels pain in his leg atm too.When both are fit,Rafael is simply better,much better.