Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils Thread

He had to beat a bunch of world class Right backs for that award?Zabaleta's still better than him and Rafael been injured for most of time.One good half of season in PL and you are god.I know why I never take advices from british lads tbh :P

He has been good for the last year and a half, just added a handful of wonderful goals to his game this season. That and the fact Everton are doing well so people are actually paying attention to us.

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

He was good last season too.

Funny thing is you moan at Mia on the bundesliga thread for him not liking Ter Stegen but you go on the same about Coleman lol' date=' double standards :P[/quote']

Thing is that,I do like Coleman but the hype he gets for a good half of season its amazing.Fellaini been one of the best CMs in PL in last season too.Now everybody forgot him,he's pish.Bale used to be the 3rd player in the world,now Suarez got his place though.

Thing is that' date='I do like Coleman but the hype he gets for a good half of season its amazing.Fellaini been one of the best CMs in PL in last season too.Now everybody forgot him,he's pish.Bale used to be the 3rd player in the world,now Suarez got his place though.[/quote']

That is because Suarez got better. Fellaini still is one of the best CM in the league. It's just that he has all the pressure on him of being Moyes' only signing for big money so he is used as a scapegoat.

Thing is that' date='I do like Coleman but the hype he gets for a good half of season its amazing.Fellaini been one of the best CMs in PL in last season too.Now everybody forgot him,he's pish.[b']Bale used to be the 3rd player in the world[/b],now Suarez got his place though.

In my eyes Bales wasn't never the 3rd best player. he only had a good 2nd half season but media hyped him up

Thing is that' date='I do like Coleman but the hype he gets for a good half of season its amazing.Fellaini been one of the best CMs in PL in last season too.Now everybody forgot him,he's pish.Bale used to be the 3rd player in the world,now Suarez got his place though.[/quote']

I love it when you go on about hype.

Bale - best/most in form player in the league at the time - hype.

Coleman - it's a fact he has had a very very good season so far - hype.

Suarez - best/most inform player on the league - hype.

& Fellaini has been worse than pish this season, but he's not being used the same as he was at Everton, where he was their stand out performer.

That is because Suarez got better. Fellaini still is one of the best CM in the league. It's just that he has all the pressure on him of being Moyes' only signing for big money so he is used as a scapegoat.

He's also played too deep and has the vision of a blind man.

I love it when you go on about hype.

Bale - best/ most in form player in the league at the time - hype.

Coleman - it's a fact he has had a very very good season so far - hype.

Suarez - best/most inform player on the league - hype.

& Fellaini has been worse than pish this season' date=' but he's not being used the same as he was at Everton, where he was their stand out performer.[/quote']

When did I mentioned that Bale or Suarez are hyped?I just said that about Coleman.I reminded to you all that Bale was the 3rd best player in the world in last season and now its the lovely Suarez.Never said anything about hype?Are you on drugs ash?:)

Nope:p

I have a huge man crush on Rafael. I'll be gracious and say Lahm can slot in at LB:cool:

Coleman is a fantastic player though. If Rafael can't overcome his fitness issues then I hope we have a look at him.

Ahhh man crush, explains the defensiveness :P

I'd take Rafael RB, Lahm LB for sure.

I think Coleman would suit Utd tbh.

When did I mentioned that Bale or Suarez are hyped?I just said that about Coleman.I reminded to you all that Bale was the 3rd best player in the world in last season and now its the lovely Suarez.Never said anything about hype?Are you on drugs ash?:)

You literally just mentioned them, about them being 3rd best player.

You are the ones on drugs Raz-mataz :D

Rafael's fitness is Moyes' mistake.When Rafael comes back,he throws him from the first minute on the pitch.Every manager,every decent manager would bring him back slowly.Look whats Klopp doing with Piszczek.Of course he's going to get injury after injury if you don't give him time to accomodate to the effort again.He'll fix his problems.

Rafael's fitness is Moyes mistake.When Rafael comes back' date='he throws him from the first minute on the pitch.Every manager,every decent manager would bring him back slowly.Look whats Klopp doing with Piszczek.Of course he's going to get injury after injury if you don't give him time to accomodate to the effort again.He'll fix his problems.[/quote']

:rolleyes:

Rafael has been injury prone long before Moyes got the job. It has nothing to do with Moyes