Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils Thread

Barley anyone is running towards the player or into space. When united players get the ball they have no one giving them any exciting/positive options... You need a good passing DM urgently. The gap between the defense and midfield is too big-forcing uselss long balls. Passing needs to be improved

In my opinion' date=' saying he wants to leave and even still doesn't shows no loyalty especially after winning champs league

Giggs, Neviile, Carragher, De Rossi, Totti, Xavi and few more[/quote']

De Rossi's a debatable one given that he only signed up a new contract after Roma offered him a ridiculous salary which is currently the highest in Serie A.

Agents are the real problem, they're the primary reason why players flirt with other clubs and demand so much money.

Seriously no trolling but lets be honest how on Earth are you losing 2-0 to this mob, Olympiakos are bang average and at this level a really poor side.

Having said that I still think you have every opportunity of going through if you actually show up in e second leg. The first sixty-seventy minutes tonight was about as poor as it gets and you have had some bad ones(performances) this season.

Seriously no trolling but lets be honest how on Earth are you losing 2-0 to this mob' date=' [b']Olympiakos are bang average and at this level a really poor side.

[/b]

Having said that I still think you have every opportunity of going through if you actually show up in e second leg. The first sixty-seventy minutes tonight was about as poor as it gets and you have had some bad ones(performances) this season.

On paper.They are a great team put together.They've created problems to many big sides in the past.United isn't a team and will never be under Moyes.

On paper.They are a great team put together.They've created problems to many big sides in the past.United isn't a team and will never be under Moyes.

I would feel supremely confident that Much lesser lights than United would hammer that side, they are poor sorry but they are.

United were awful, not a lot more to be said really.

Ferdinand is finished so sad to see a once great CB probably one of the best Europe has seen in the past ten years be reduced to being so embaressed by a side of such little quality.

When the Greek stadium announcer was shouting out

'oooo gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol'

all I could hear was

'Oooo lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol'

Seriously though, Ray is right, at this level Olympiakos are seriously seriously poor. This is a new low, even for this season. United have never lost to a Greek side and tonight have been swept aside without much of a fight at all

I think it's despicable that United can play so poorly in the first half and no positive changes were made there and then.

I'm trying my best to be supportive but so far Moyes hasn't shown any tactical prowess.

We looked timid, clueless and unimaginative. Cleverly is useless, Carrick was well under par, Smalling was laughably bad, Young was (I want to insert a swear word) and Valencia has done his best Harry Styles impersonation (that's right a one direction joke deal with it).

In 1988, Liverpool won the league with 9 points difference;

- Lost it in the last minute in 1989.

- Won it back in 1990.

- Changed their Scottish coach for another Scottish coach in 1991 and since then they have never won the League.

In 2011 Manchester United won the league with.. 9 points difference;

- Lost it in the last minute in 2012

- Won it back in 2013

- Replaced their Scottish coach with another Scottish coach in 2013...