Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

I think SAF knows Nev is struggling' date=' this is why Sagnol has been mentioned. Why would he have two world class RB's in the same squad otherwise? Same thing will happen as with Evra/Heinze. The one who does not play will get fed up and leave. I think there's something extra going on that hasn't been made public.[/quote']

Hmm...........now that is interesting.I really think its time 4 Neville to hang his boots and give a chance to the others like Brown (who is looking good)and to Danny Simpson(great lad and a future Neville).Anyway lets hope we win today's game without much trouble and hope that the Gunner with their little "children"(I prefer to use the word "children" instead of "kids" it sounds more.....lets say.....dam i can't find the word:rolleyes: :mad: .......ok lets just say stupid:p :P )slip upagain(its not very likely,who can't beat Boro)but well its not a sin to pray 4 somthing like that to happen now is it??:D

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

I would love to go to see the game with Alessandra Ambrosio! After we beat Derby me and Alessandra would find the right way to celebrate!!:D

It should be easy 3 points for ManU today.

And Neville is out for so long I don't even remember his face!:D It looks like SAF should try to find a long term solution for RB. I had my favorites but that is probably not an option.

Daniel Alves is too expensive and Sevilla doesn't want to sell him.

Corluka is playing for rival club and they are investing big money so they probably wouldn't want to sell.

Sergio Ramos - no chance Real is going to sell him

Jose Bosingwa from Porto is good imo.

Sagnol - good but I would prefer someone younger

I don't know much about Ivanovic but if he is good then they should try to sign him.

I would love to go to see the game with Alessandra Ambrosio! After we beat Derby me and Alessandra would find the right way to celebrate!!:D

Thinks can't get better for us can they' date='we smashed Derby 4 1 Rooney hit the post and so did Giggs.And now arsenal have lost 2 1 to Boro.HAHAHA can't stop laughing out here all my friends are speachless can say a think to me,been laughing at their faces for a full 10 minutes.[img']http://th63.photobucket.com/albums/h128/petesarah/Smilies/th_cid_D1C04154-E35B-45F5-AA7D-994C607.gif[/img]

No's a ood time to celebrate eh Zaz mate.Liverpool lost 3 1 to Reading,i was shocked:eek: .

Now Arsenal are just 1 point ahead of us.:D

Things are really going our way and i'm lovin it.:D

th_Animation2011.gif

What a perfect weekend!! :D

Everything seemed to go right! Hoping next weekend is just as good, Che-Ars to end in a draw and for us to beat Liverpool will put us back where we belong :)

Another good performance yesterday, was particularly impressed by Anderson (again) and Tevez, Rooney and Ronaldo all looked good again. Massive thankyous to Newcastle and Boro for keeping Arsenal pegged back, things looking a lot rosier now.

Will be interesting to see who plays on Wednesday against Roma with the game not meaning anything and also the big game next Sunday, hopefully we'll get a chance to see a few of the ones for the future (Simson, Evans, Pique, Dong) in action and see how they perform an a european night against decent opposition.

All in all, everything looking good for us and getting better all the time. :D

Hope things go as we want them to Craig mate,and i really think they will.

Anyway our next match is against Roma, and well i think we all know that manu are going to go out thier with their young guns like Eagles,Danny Simpson,Pique etc etc etc.The game is going to be played at the Olimpico Stadium and well lets just admit the fact that if we do go out with our young guns then we don't really stand a chance against a full squad Roma i.e. if they do go out full squad coz as we all do know they are already in to the round of 16.:D

So i think the score will be Roma 2 1 United.It does feel odd to predict a loss but i do hope we can get atleast a point from there.I win will be amazin.:eek:

If u guys do remember,the last time we visited we lost 2 1 when we went of with our full squad.

Anyway lets just wait and watch and hope and pray that we can come out with a win.:P

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has been banned from the touchline for two matches by the Football Association.

Ferguson admitted using abusive and/or insulting words towards referee Mark Clattenburg during the game against Bolton on 24 November.

The ban starts on 28 December so the Scot will be in the dugout for Sunday's match against Liverpool at Anfield.

Ferguson, who did not attend the hearing, was also fined £5,000.

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has been banned from the touchline for two matches by the Football Association.

Ferguson admitted using abusive and/or insulting words towards referee Mark Clattenburg during the game against Bolton on 24 November.

The ban starts on 28 December so the Scot will be in the dugout for Sunday's match against Liverpool at Anfield.

Ferguson' date=' who did not attend the hearing, was also fined £5,000.[/quote']

Krap this is not good news,but i still think we will be able to bag the three points at Anfield.Lets just hope and pray that we can beat the Reds and that SAF is allowed to stay at the touchline atleast for the liverpool match.:D:P:(:o:)

Krap this is not good news' date='but i still think we will be able to bag the three points at Anfield.Lets just hope and pray that we can beat the Reds and that SAF is allowed to stay at the touchline atleast for the liverpool match.:D:P:(:o:)[/quote']

Of course he can? He isn't facing the ban on that match ;)

Quote from soccernet: the Scot will not be present in the Red Devils dug-out for the trip to West Ham on December 29 or the home encounter with Birmingham on New Year's Day, 24 hours after he celebrates his 66th birthday.

Of course he can? He isn't facing the ban on that match ;)

Quote from soccernet: the Scot will not be present in the Red Devils dug-out for the trip to West Ham on December 29 or the home encounter with Birmingham on New Year's Day' date=' 24 hours after he celebrates his 66th birthday.[/quote']

Ahhhh now that's good to hear:D

Ronaldo Admits Spanish Dream

Cristiano Ronaldo has expressed his "dream" to one day play for a Spanish club.

The 22-year-old Portuguese winger, the subject of interest from Real Madrid in the recent past, is happy at Manchester United - but would love to experience the Primera Liga one day.

Ronaldo - speaking in Zurich before the FIFA world player award for which he, Barcelona's Lionel Messi and AC Milan's Kaka have been short-listed - said: "I would like to play for a Spanish club one day - I don't know if it is possible, but it is my dream.

"Sometimes I want something and it's not possible. But this is my dream.

"It's a fantastic league where they play beautiful football, but I am convinced the English league is the most competitive in every aspect.

"I feel very comfortable in the English league; I think it's beautiful, and if I stay in Manchester that would be great for me - I love the club; I love the supporters, and it would be amazing for me to stay there for many years.

"But maybe one day, only God knows whether it will happen, I would like to play for a Spanish team and experience the difference."

Ronaldo is hugely honoured to be short-listed for the award, which has never been won by a Premier League player.

He added: "I was so pleased when I got nominated. The first thing I did was tell the people closest to me.

"I called my mother and told her, and then my brother and my sister.

"It's a real honour for me to be considered one of the three best players in the world."

The award is voted on by all national team managers and captains, and this year's shortlist contains three young players nominated for the first time.

Kaka, 24, said: "It shows that this is a new era in football, a new cycle is starting.

"They were great players before, but now the new players are starting to make history."

Messi, aged just 20, added: "To be chosen among the top three when I am so young is a great honour and I just want to keep improving and working hard on the pitch."

00012bf810dr.jpg

Ronaldo also said that last summer (2006)

I think by that he means when he's getting nearer to his retirement. Hopefully he will stay for as long as possible. And if he were to move to real in the future, that would be a real blow but he has to follow his dreams and enjoy his career.

Back to the Liverpool game :

I think that we could have played better and taken a few more chances but that just proves that our defence is solid and Liverpool just cant score :D

I was really amazed with Anderson. The nineteen year old had to deal with Gerrard the whole game. They had a few moments and I think Anderson took it very well. T

here was a VERY BAD slide tackle by Gerrard and Anderson just got up and didnt say anything. And also, Anderson and Gerrard were face to face and Anderson took it very well.

I wasn't happy with gerrard and with his experience he shouldn't be doing that. At least Anderson know how to take bad tackles because with his skill and pace, he'll have to deal with quite a few bad tackles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that win I actually think that this United squad can go all the way.

All this season I think only 2 losses (Man City and Bolton - Derby) and with all the "big" clubs we havent lost (Won 2, draw 1) which is very good.

COME ON UNITED - GET US THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Liverpool have had enough chances :P

Not only did Anderson play well in an attacking sense he also showed his worth defensivly. He was superb in tracking back and and stealing possesion frpm the Liverpool players. He and Hargreaves virtually had Gerrard in their back pocket just like Vidic and Ferdinand had Torres under control.:D :D I will be disapointed if anderson is not a 90 in the next changes.:)

Man Utd have announced a new signing.

They have signed 24 year old Manucho ( Mateus Alberto Contreiras Goncalves) from Petro Athletico.

He will join Man Utd with a 3 year contract in January however work on his wok permit will start sooner.

This is a great signing and will be looking to sign him on SM (if I can find him)

According to Wiki he's 23 but according to skysports he's 24.:confused:

Anyway he looks to be a decent young striker who played in the Angolian Domestic league which he was top scorer of. Already had a training session with united stars Ronaldo and Nani.

Do you think he will be put into the first team straight away or maybe have a few games with the reserves then promoted to first team bench?

Personally i've never heard of 'Manucho' but he does look like a descent striker.Hope he turns out to be a really good player and lets hope he scores a large number of goals.I am a bit shocked coz i really was not expecting to SAF to go 4 'Manucho',i thought he'd go 4 someone bigger like Huntelaar or sumthin.Anyway do hope he plays well.

Reply to Sir A.J. i think he'll first be made to play a few reserve games before the put him on the bench in the 1st squad.:D

Manu 2

Everton 1

Good win for us. Although we left it late we deserved it. Ronaldo can't stop scoring can he.:D About this Manucho I find it a strange signing because he straight away goes to the African Cup of Nations. Angola though are in a difficult group and he may be back quicker than the likes of Drogba or Essien.