Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils Thread

Reports on various news sites that United fans were shouting abuse at SAF - wow!

Also reports that security guards had to protect the "Chosen One" banner from people trying to rip it down!!!!

If you don't want it' date=' I am sure we could put it up at the Etihad when you visit :)[/quote']

Don't believe everything you read.

Good news on the signing of William Cavrvalho who will be joining us after the Wolrd Cup.

A great signing for us.Luck Shaw should be another one to be signed soon (hopefully) and then we can continue our persut of Toni Kroos which looks to be going in our direction.

So' date=' postive thoughts ahead for the next season as things will surly look brighter for us and we can go back to our old selves dominating the league like we have in the past & put this poor season behind us.(The Leauge season that is, we are doing fine in Europe)

Remember the bolded part? Then you go on to say "Don't believe everything you read in the papers" when there is clear evidence of the SAF abuse.

Complete paper talk regarding bolded part. Yet another case of you and your constant rubbish.

A group of United fans have apparently chipped in to hire a plane carrying a trailing Moyes Out banner to fly over Old Trafford this weekend.

If true, that's possibly the most classless thing I've ever heard of from any clubs' fans. And after all that rubbish about doing things the 'United way' and not jumping from manager to manager.

I'm glad that the banner is being protected too. You reap what you sow and it was a sensationally arrogant message to display. Moyes hasn't given himself this moniker; fans hyped him excessively solely because Ferguson picked him.

A group of United fans have apparently chipped in to hire a plane carrying a trailing Moyes Out banner to fly over Old Trafford this weekend.

If true' date=' that's possibly the most classless thing I've ever heard of from any clubs' fans. And after all that rubbish about doing things the 'United way' and not jumping from manager to manager.

I'm glad that the banner is being protected too. You reap what you sow and it was a sensationally arrogant message to display. Moyes hasn't given himself this moniker; fans hyped him excessively solely because Ferguson picked him.[/quote']

Hardly as classless as you're making it out to be, over exaggerating as you usually do when it comes to United.

Find it quite amusing myself. How's it any different to holding up a banner within or around the stadium which says "Moyes Out" for all to see?

Now reports of Foulanyone SPITTING on Zaba after trying to knock him out!

I will be appealing any ban he gets to make sure he stays in your first team!

Hardly as classless as you're making it out to be' date=' over exaggerating as you usually do when it comes to United.

Find it quite amusing myself. How's it any different to holding up a banner within or around the stadium which says "Moyes Out" for all to see?[/quote']

I have to agree with StuartH here - flying a banner over your ground begging for the manager to be sacked?

That really is low!

@Ian

then you yourself say that the ones who visit OT are true fans and all that' date='now is this what a true fan does?I for once will die but never ever abuse [b']SAF[/b]

That is because you will never go to Old Trafford and have the opportunity!

I will never break the speed limit in a Ferrari, because I will never own Ferrari!

Oh no, some of your fans have actually organised for that banner to be flown over Old Trafford tomorrow :o

I'm usually one of the first to stick up for you... But that's embarrassing. Not that you'll have any sleepless nights over my disapproval (:P), but are those that have organised it really going to lower themselves to that level?

Suppose there's idiots associated with every club. Let's not over exaggerate and say it's the worse thing to ever happen in football, but it is disrespectful and classless. Ruins it for the fans like yourselves on here.

Oh no' date=' some of your fans have actually organised for that banner to be flown over Old Trafford tomorrow :o

I'm usually one of the first to stick up for you... But that's embarrassing. Not that you'll have any sleepless nights over my disapproval (:P), but are those that have organised it really going to lower themselves to that level?

Suppose there's idiots associated with every club. Let's not over exaggerate and say it's the worse thing to ever happen in football, but it is disrespectful and classless. Ruins it for the fans like yourselves on here.[/quote']

Oh dear me they have as well.....

_73887587_banner.jpg

All that banner needs is "IanMcCo" trailing off the bottom corner and my ultimate trolling is complete!

According to the source close to the club*' date=' the Glazers have booked the second plane

They have long been accused of not caring what the fans think, but they have booked the following

[img']http://www.nycaviation.com/newspage/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/f16-iraq-usaf-620.jpg[/img]

I live "close" to the club....I am a 'source' - therefore from now on I shall refer to myself as thus - everything I say is not my opinion, and is COMPLETELY fabricated and is not based on any real person/events/charcoal! :D

Hardly as classless as you're making it out to be' date=' over exaggerating as you usually do when it comes to United.

Find it quite amusing myself. How's it any different to holding up a banner within or around the stadium which says "Moyes Out" for all to see?[/quote']

Just seen this well said, hope theres a reply soon.

Not a United fan in anyway however I find this disgusting and even more so that it's getting so much media coverage.

I guess no matter which way you look at it they will always get coverage no matter what because of the kind of club they are.

Especially now that Fergie is gone its all cameras on United from here on in.

If there is two banners I'd like to see

'Stand by your new manager' floating afterwards.

I'm not Moyes' biggest fan and he has been woeful but nobody deserves that kind of humiliation certainly not from so called fans.

Ironically more fans will pull behind Moyes now because of this banner.

Guest FallenAngel

Oh no' date=' some of your fans have actually organised for that banner to be flown over Old Trafford tomorrow :o

Suppose there's idiots associated with every club. Let's not over exaggerate and say it's the worse thing to ever happen in football, but it is disrespectful and classless. Ruins it for the fans like yourselves on here.[/quote']

Just think of all the beer/jack Daniels/narcotics you could buy with the money being wasted on that.