Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils Thread

All this furore about a fairly abysmal mid table team - the UK press should be focusing on the battles for 1st-4th and around the relegation zone, not a team who has lost a third of it's matches!

They also shouldn't be reporting non stories about pathetic spoilt brats who want rid of their manager because he is making them suffer a season of mediocrity which undermines the reason why they started supporting the club in the first place - guaranteed glory. God forbid what the fans of United would be like if you were nearer relegation!

It's not up for discussion. Moyes has been misquoted again by the media who simply can't get enough of the United-saga this season.

It is up for discussion' date=' not sure who put you in charge of what can and can't be discussed here!

Mis-quoted?

They use exact words, put them in speech marks and then attributed them to Moyes - thats called "quoting".

If they have 'mis' quoted what he said he should take legal action :D

As for Fergie struggling with 'this squad' I imagine he would have at least have given Zaha a chance this season and doubt he would have bought either Mata or the disgusting one - and instead he would have got rid of Ed Woodward for his transfer failings.

Not long to go till the game. Can't see us losing this one,think the team will pull together and get a good result at home.

Villa like us also coming of the back of a loss.

If SM Johnny-come-lately says they won't lose....I'm off to Ladbrokes with my penny jar and house deeds to bet on a Villa win.

This whole banner thing was funny' date=' pointless and stupid to being with, but the edge has kinda been taken off it now it's been leaked and will make those doing it look even more like idiots now.

Not to mention it'll be a massive anticlimax.[/quote']

I said the same thing yesterday. Glad i'm not the only one that thinks this :P

I said the same thing yesterday. Glad i'm not the only one that thinks this :P

Oh sorry pal :P

Didn't read back through the thread - but yeah it's just completely pointless. If they flew over it would kinda have a shock factor but after all this build up I just don't see the point

There has been a big crash on the A56, which has been closed - kick off COULD be delayed, as this is the main road into the area from the airport/motorway

Just look at the congestion being caused on the M60 by United fans struggling to get in from the airport

taxi_1360265b.jpg

THIS IS NOT TROLLING - THIS IS FACT BASED HUMOUR :D

yes he does means this' date='this GIF just shows how desperate you were to get an upper hand over Utd pal,oops former Rangers Fan pal.[/quote']

Please try to make sense - I thought your carer normally screens your internet access - are they on strike today?

yes he does means this' date='this GIF just shows how desperate you were to get an upper hand over Utd pal,oops former Rangers Fan pal.[/quote']

Or it could be the hunger the team are showing to win the title to hammer a goal in in under a minute... Much more than the current champions are showing to defend theirs.

Wow - seriously WOW!

United fans are tweeting that they hope the plane carrying the banner crashes! And others comparing it to the Malayasian plane that is still missing

Wow - seriously WOWOWOW!

Manchester United fans - the new shame of England!

EDIT...what depths will the spoiled children go to NOW?!?!?!

1 nil the Villa!!!!

You are around only when he does something bad' date='but when he's great you are somewhere in a cave? :P[/quote']

To be fair he's been poor this season. He could be a great(or at least good) RB but he needs to improve a lot as he makes loads of rash decisions.

Villa always seem to get some sort of result or at least stick in a good performance when they play a decent club.

Of the teams outside the top four, we have the best record against the top four. Second best believe it or not is Stoke

Rooney always always always scores against us though:(

To be fair he's been poor this season. He could be a great(or at least good) RB but he needs to improve a lot as he makes loads of rash decisions.

He has shown in last season that he can be class.Everybody been rubbish under Moyes.

All I see on that link is "roundthebend", who, from the looks of his tweets and people he follows, is a Liverpool "fan".

He has shown in last season that he can be class.Everybody been rubbish under Moyes.

Like when he got subbed off after 30 minutes against Reading? His attacking qualities as a full-back are stained by his rash and, quite often, woeful defensive performances.

I wonder if those fans who wasted their mon... I mean hired that plane to be flown over OT are celebrating your victory tonight. Probably not, you know with them stating their views to a worldwide audience.

Anyway, I'm not usually a moaner, so erm... Good win... :P