Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils Thread

I see...the beast' date=' who plays for City...a young lad wearing a City scarf...and the Etihad....

Like I said loony, what's it got to do with UNITED?[/quote']

Somebody's clearly got their knickers in a twist.

The whole thing about forums is that, bar the moderations, you're allowed to post whatever you want, wherever you want. And seeing as this is football related, and even "Manchester" related, I see no reason why this can't be posted here, albeit to wind up some people. Now I remember someone telling me that I wasn't to decide what was allowed and not allowed on this forum. Doesn't that sound familiar, Ian?

I never stated I was either of both. That makes your post nonsensical.

Remove favourite football club Manchester United then ;) Can't e bothered going through all your posts either but you used 'US', 'WE'.. about arsenal a good amount of times. Unless you're welsh/Geordie it makes no sense to use 'US'.

Remove favourite football club Manchester United then ;) Can't e bothered going through all your posts either but you used 'US'' date=' 'WE'.. about arsenal a good amount of times. Unless you're welsh/Geordie it makes no sense to use 'US'.[/quote']

I can't remember using "us" or "we" whilst talking about Arsenal or any other club, unless United was also in the discussion. Anyway, I'll pay special attention to it in the future if it's really upsets you.

If SM Johnny-come-lately says they won't lose....I'm off to Ladbrokes with my penny jar and house deeds to bet on a Villa win.

Well well Ian' date=' looks like you have lost your pennys and the deeds to your house? That will teach you to bet against the Champions.

Well done to the lads on the win, a great way to bounce back even if it was against a poor Villa team.

Onwards and upwards from here on well done lads.[/color']

Well well Ian' date=' looks like you have lost your pennys and the deeds to your house? That will teach you to bet against the Champions.

Well done to the lads on the win, a great way to bounce back even if it was against a poor Villa team.

Onwards and upwards from here on well done lads.[/color']

Congratulations on probably your first(?) correct prediction,you must be very proud you get 1 of 100 right

If by smash you mean the way Chelsea smashed Arsenal :) then I hope thats not the case. :(

Or the way City Smashed you at OT 5 days ago.

Either way your season ends there, atleast Arsenal still have stuff to play for :)

You should really predict a Bayern win, thats the only way United will win, lol

Going into this match with full of confidence we can get a win.Despite our poor form in the league or poor season all together its a European night and its at the Theatre Of Dreams

Of course, Bayern are the reigning champions and are arguably the best club team on the planet right now, but I have all the faith in my team that we can pull of a result and get the 3 poits.

In Moyes we trust, Glory Glory Man United.

Going into this match with full of confidence we can get a win.Despite our poor form in the league or poor season all together its a European night and its at the Theatre Of Dreams

Of course' date=' Bayern are the reigning champions and are arguably the best club team on the planet right now, but I have all the faith in my team that we can pull of a result and get the 3 poits.

In Moyes we trust, Glory Glory Man United.[/i']

Stop saying we have a chance every time you do we get beat. We will not get a result tonight.

Really not looking forward to Robben vs Buttner tonight.

Carrick vs Gotze will be a key battle in midfield.

Don't think that will be a key battle at all' date=' mainly because Götze (if he plays) is dropping out on the wings at times too and isn't our playmaker. Schweinsteiger or Kroos will be spraying around the passes.

Key battles are your fullbacks against our wingers. If you lose out there, you'll lose the game.

I assume we'll be playing

[center']Neuer

Lahm - Martinez - Boateng - Alaba

Schweinsteiger

Robben - Kroos - Götze/Müller - Ribery

Mandzukic

or

Neuer

Rafinha - Martinez - Boateng - Alaba

Lahm

Robben - Schweinsteiger - Kroos/Götze - Ribery

Mandzukic[/center]

How do you think you are gonna play?

Of course' date=' Bayern are the reigning champions and are arguably the best club team on the planet right now, but I have all the faith in my team that we can pull of a result and get the 3 poits.

In Moyes we trust, Glory Glory Man United.[/i']

Right that is me off to the bookies, tenner for Bayern to be leading half-time, full-time and to win 3-0.

Don't think that will be a key battle at all' date=' mainly because Götze (if he plays) is dropping out on the wings at times too and isn't our playmaker. Schweinsteiger or Kroos will be spraying around the passes.

Key battles are your fullbacks against our wingers. If you lose out there, you'll lose the game.

I assume we'll be playing

[center']Neuer

Lahm - Martinez - Boateng - Alaba

Schweinsteiger

Robben - Kroos - Götze/Müller - Ribery

Mandzukic

or

Neuer

Rafinha - Martinez - Boateng - Alaba

Lahm

Robben - Schweinsteiger - Kroos/Götze - Ribery

Mandzukic[/center]