Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils Thread

I have all the faith in my team that we can pull of a result and get the 3 poits.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. To think they give this lad mod privileges. How he has a rep count of 42 is beyond me' date=' well I do know but that is a different story.

Yet another schoolboy error from Tony. The gaffes just keep on coming.

*Shakes head in disbelief.

On topic. It would be nice to think Moyes shakes things up a bit regarding team selection and goes for it tonight rather than adopting the attitude of setting up not to lose rather than setting up to win. If Utd have even a sniff of a chance of going through they need to win there home tie and not conceding at home would be an added bonus, (stating the obvious I know.)

I just have this feeling they are going to get crucified, but hope this is not the case. Though I have been known to predict incorrectly before......not to the epic size proportions that Tony does I hasten to add. [/font']

Rafael is a doubt so it will probably be Jones man marking Ribery. On the other side though its Buttner up against Robben and that is a major cause for concern :(

Jones moving to RB means Ferdy and Vidic in the middle, it spells disaster. I would rather put Valencia or Fletcher at RB with Jones partnering Vidic in the middle.

Welbeck's energy will be needed to pressure Bayern's passing.

What groups have they always been in UCL most of the times though 513Ff8J.gif

They are expected to win much and score much 513Ff8J.gif

That's one of the advantages in be in POT 1.. have easier groups.. but they are there not only because group stage games..

Going into this match with full of confidence we can get a win.Despite our poor form in the league or poor season all together its a European night and its at the Theatre Of Dreams

Of course' date=' Bayern are the reigning champions and are arguably the best club team on the planet right now, but I have all the faith in my team that we can pull of a result and get the 3 poits.

In Moyes we trust, Glory Glory Man United.[/i']

Someone please make a compliation of Tonys post.

Every post of his makes me laugh and brightens up the day. How can someone be so stupid :D

De Gea' date=' Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Büttner, Valencia, Carrick, Fellaini, Giggs, Rooney, Welbeck[/quote']

Bayern Munich team: Neuer; Rafinha, Boateng, Martinez, Alaba; Lahm; Robben, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Ribery; Muller.

Brutal, especially with no Dante who can be prone to the odd error.

De Gea' date=' Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Büttner, Valencia, Carrick, Fellaini, Giggs, Rooney, Welbeck[/quote']

I just can't see how that back line is going to cope against the likes of Ribery, Robben and Kroos.

Valencia has been very poor this season but i guess he's been picked to help out the full back on which ever side he starts on.