Van Gaal handed a list of players he wants

Need a Class CB' date=' Spine of the Central Mid, 1 winger

I like to see see this team

[center']De Gea

Rafael Jones Hummels Shaw

W Carvalho Another CM

Januzaj Mata/Rooney Reus

RVP[/center]

Reus came out and say that he won't leave for sure.

Hummels came out not long time ago and said that he won't leave either and would rather be a massive part of a Dortmund than moving to another club where he won't be so loved.

Re: Official Red Devils Thread

Van Gaal handed a list of players he wants

Need a Class CB' date=' Spine of the Central Mid, 1 winger

I like to see see this team

[center']De Gea

Rafael Jones Hummels Shaw

W Carvalho Another CM

Januzaj Mata/Rooney Reus

RVP[/center]

I am sure Dortmund will be delighted to be given the opportunity to voluntarily sell 2 of their best players to Utd.

Not a worse set of fans on here than the foreign Utd ones.

I am sure Dortmund will be delighted to be given the opportunity to voluntarily sell 2 of their best players to Utd.

Not a worse set of fans on here than the foreign Utd ones.

What?!! You mean we won't sign the Dortmund team? :eek:

Looks as though Rio's United career is at an end. Absolute class CB at his peak, going to difficult to replace him and Vidic!

What?!! You mean we won't sign the Dortmund team? :eek:

Looks as though Rio's United career is at an end. Absolute class CB at his peak' date=' going to difficult to replace him and Vidic![/quote']

No Danc he can't be serious, must have knocked his head or something.

100% next season United will line up.

Weidenfeller

Piszczek Hummels Subotic Schmelzer

Gundogan Bender

Blaszczykowski Mkhitarayan Reus

Lewandowski

(he'll cancel his move to Bayern)

wait...

No Danc he can't be serious' date=' must have knocked his head or something.

[center']Weidenfeller

Gundogan Bender

Lewandowski

(he'll cancel his move to Bayern)[/center]

wait...

Now tell me you were able to spell Dave and Dave's name without using copy and paste!

Not a fan of the timing from Woodward to let Rio know he won't be offered the contract. Could have at least been done with 2 games remaining so fans could say a proper goodbye.

Can't think of many realistic options to replace them but I'd love Miranda

[center']Weidenfeller

Gundogan Bender

Lewandowski

wait...

Oh give me a break. Surely you can fit in a couple of Bayern players in there. Play Müller instead of Kuba. Alaba instead of Schmelzer, Kroos instead of Mkhitaryan etc.

At least buy some of our players for your bench. And if worst comes to worst, you can always loan them out to some championship team

[center']Weidenfeller

Gundogan Bender

Lewandowski

wait...

Mkhitaryan***

Now tell me you were able to spell Dave and Dave's name without using copy and paste!

I did my best to remember them but they are probably spelt wrong.

I know how to spell Jakub's (I think) cos I know a few Polish blokes and the szszc thing is quite common.

Not a fan of the timing from Woodward to let Rio know he won't be offered the contract. Could have at least been done with 2 games remaining so fans could say a proper goodbye.

Can't think of many realistic options to replace them but I'd love Miranda

He's been terrific at Atletico this season so I wouldn't mind him but doubt he'll leave.

Oh give me a break. Surely you can fit in a couple of Bayern players in there. Play Müller instead of Kuba. Alaba instead of Schmelzer' date=' Kroos instead of Mkhitaryan etc.

At least buy some of our players for your bench. And if worst comes to worst, you can always loan them out to some championship team[/quote']

I don't know I wouldn't want to change the United first team too much in the first few months maybe in the January window we could get Kroos, Muller, Neuer, Robben, Ribery, Dante, Alaba, Lahm and possibly Boateng but not sure on him. At least then we'd have decent subs and depth and some good homegrown talent.

He misspelled / misspelt / mispelled? the Armenian one :P

Mickey-tar-ian?

Micktyranhanan?

Michetirayane?

Dave...?

You guys.... Clearly forgetting Ronaldo agreed to sign a £475' date='000 a week 14 year contract with United this summer.[/quote']

Lol what a joker this guy is?

What planet are you on mate?

Ronaldo won't sign for United. Flipping Leeds fans, what a bunch of idiots.

:rolleyes:

Right enough of this tom-foolery.

Now that Reus has pretty much came out and said he's not interested in United who do you think we could sign to inject some talent into our wide areas?

You mean Raz has come out and spoken on his behalf. In all seriousness, he was never gonna leave as Dortmund's consent is needed. Different story next year.

I can only speak for the Bundesliga but Firmino and Shaqiri are the only realistic ones I would want in your position

Right enough of this tom-foolery.

Now that Reus has pretty much came out and said he's not interested in United who do you think we could sign to inject some talent into our wide areas?

Sanchez possibly...? Di Maria too. They are probably the only "game changers" maybe available but again, the problem comes back to the CL. There's always a step down from those though... Griezmann, a punt on Vela (if Arsenal don't activate the so-called clause), Cerci, Cuadrado, Firmino has had a good season too. Just rolling names off my tongue that sound realistic. Don't know what the availability of some of those are.

You mean Raz has come out and spoken on his behalf. In all seriousness' date=' he was never gonna leave as Dortmund's consent is needed. Different story next year.

I can only speak for the Bundesliga but Firmino and Shaqiri are the only realistic ones I would want in your position[/quote']

I wouldn't mind someone like Shaqiri, I still remember him tearing us apart when we played FC Basel.

gaitan and/or markovic' date=' sort out both flanks in one swoop just raid benfica[/quote']

Does Gaitan have the pace for the English game. I mean ideally United want some pacey wingers with skill? I must admit I've not watched him at all since last season.

Sanchez possibly...? Di Maria too. They are probably the only "game changers" maybe available but again' date=' the problem comes back to the CL. There's always a step down from those though... Griezmann, a punt on Vela (if Arsenal don't activate the so-called clause), Cerci, Cuadrado, Firmino has had a good season too. Just rolling names off my tongue that sound realistic. Don't know what the availability of some of those are.[/quote']

Obviously Di Maria would be a terrific signing but I can't see him or Sanchez leaving.

Griezmann has had a good season and is probably better then what we have.

I like Cuadrado he's very quick but I'm not sure how he'd cope.

Transfers are hard!

I can't even begin to think of potential transfer targets, mainly due to the fact that we need to target so many players to firstly improve on what we have, and secondly to replace those who are leaving.

I'd be happy to bring in exciting, talented, hungry youngsters with the potential of becoming top class players. With maybe a sprinkling of experience to any potential CB targets.

Summer of World Cup and crazy transfers is going to be immense!

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/9309187/season-review-manchester-united

Gary Neville's awkward pause at the start is brilliant!

Sometimes words aren't required :)