Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils Thread

Man United will be linked to anyone thats unhappy' date=' wanna move, that other top sides are after, that is from Holland maybe etc

Seems like Hummels is staying, according to his father

Van Gaal done this list and maybe need to add more if some1 has a great WC, also a list on who can go

I like what Van Gaal said - I gave my list on in/out to the Board and its up to them to negotiate and get them[/quote']

Sorry for not using multi quote ..... Well United are sure to dig in Van Gaal's Dutch squad and get someone out from there. Rest targets seems just a Rosy dream for now.

EDIT - Didn't BLAST goal.com .... Just poor form of journalism from them.

Wont there be a huge chance if u breaking financial fair play in the future with this kind of spenfing?

That would total 64mill for just shaw and mata. Along with rooneys huge pay risr and possibly rvp rising too.

Along with you likely to strengthen many other positions and without CL money for atleast a year

Unless your getting new sponsors or something' date=' find it hard too see you not break rules[/quote']

The FFP rules don't count for Barcelona, R Madrid or United.

Under UEFAFIFA rules you are allowed to make illegal transfer payments (Barca), avoid huge tax bills (Barca), illegally poach youngsters from around the world (Barca...again), accept government aid (Real many times) and burden a club with massive debts and take out dividends each year (United)

Clubs that have foreign owners (PSG/ManCity) bringing huge swathes of cash into the sport are the ones to get punished - they then take those fines and give them to the clubs above to make them more powerful.

Louis van Gaal will have up to 200m to spend on transfers' date=' United really do mean business this summer...[/quote']

Goal.com isn't so bad afterall ^ I got that from sky sports:rolleyes:.

The FFP rules don't count for Barcelona' date=' R Madrid or United.

Under UEFAFIFA rules you are allowed to make illegal transfer payments (Barca), avoid huge tax bills (Barca), illegally poach youngsters from around the world (Barca...again), accept government aid (Real many times) and burden a club with massive debts and take out dividends each year (United)

Clubs that have foreign owners (PSG/ManCity) bringing huge swathes of cash into the sport are the ones to get punished - they then take those fines and give them to the clubs above to make them more powerful.[/quote']

Barcelona and Real Madrid have done that and no punishment - Barcelona suspended punishment atm, so they can rebuild then take the punishment which is unfair

With United, thats the Glaziers debt into United

Tbh they wouldnt get punished as all 3 are big brand names around the world

With PSG and Man City, they have broken the new FFP rules, spending money and covering it up by unfair sponsorships etc City were forced to take the punishment

BTW I think United Owners are Foreign

If Utd promise to wish Yaya happy birthday next year' date=' maybe they could stick in a sneaky bid for him!?!? :)[/quote']

I don't want Yaya, He annoying me so much recently with I don't get enough recantation cause he African and now this

He won how many African Player of the year? Drogba is African and got same respect Yaya is, even if you love or hate him

Birthday thing is so stupid, Like a kid

He a strong player, getting too old, If City let him go then City will lose a big portion of fire power

I'm sorry but anyone who says they don't want Yaya Toure in their team is deluded.

Was another level of class when he joined City and has remained so ever since.

Yeh but it would cost 20+ M and then put in his 10m a year wages an absolutely huge outlay for somebody with no resale value.....and at that age who knows when your legs start to go....

I can't see a string of clubs queuing up TBH

Yeh but it would cost 20+ M and then put in his 10m a year wages an absolutely huge outlay for somebody with no resale value.....and at that age who knows when your legs start to go....

I can't see a string of clubs queuing up TBH

You should know, old man ;)

Toure would walk into ANY starting XI in the world, & any club would have him.

You should know' date=' old man ;)

Toure would walk into ANY starting XI in the world, & any club would have him.[/quote']

Yeah but I earn about 1/6 in a year of what he earns a week :o

I don't dispute he would get in nearly every side in the world but I highly doubt many clubs could or would pay out the absolutely huge fortune it would take looking at a 20m fee and probably ask for at least 3 year contract so say another 30+ M there.....

No resale value, FFP to think of......not gunna be a queue of clubs.

If Utd promise to wish Yaya happy birthday next year' date=' maybe they could stick in a sneaky bid for him!?!? :)[/quote']

I don't recommend we bring in any aging players. He is an aging player and the best has already come out of him.There are far more younger talents out there who will develop into world lass players.

Def not Yaya, I mean God forbid we forget his birthday.

smileys-birthday-185786.gif

I don't recommend we bring in any aging players. He is an aging player and the best has already come out of him.There are far more younger talents out there who will develop into world lass players.

Def not Yaya' date=' I mean God forbid we forget his birthday.[/color']

smileys-birthday-185786.gif

Disagree strongly. You now have a team who's midfield is bleak as a grass blade. Its really strange of you being so choosy. If Yaya walks into your club you should be weeping in disbelief.

Disagree strongly. You now have a team who's midfield is bleak as a grass blade. Its really strange of you being so choosy. If Yaya walks into your club you should be weeping in disbelief.

Um' date=' the bleak midfield that was, was last season, clearly, there will be big changes and new mids coming in.[/color']

For that reason I say we can buy some young who will develop or already is developed.

Um' date=' the bleak midfield that was, was last season, clearly, there will be big changes and new mids coming in.[/color']

For that reason I say we can buy some young who will develop or already is developed.

All I want to point out is Yaya is not a player which you can reject coming into your squad.

Is Yaya Toure not already developed? :rolleyes:

Read closely and carefully Ash' date=' YOUNG players who are going to develop or are developed, YOUNG.[/color']

smileys-school-357274.gif

What does Ashley Young have to do with this?

No player is fully developed when they are young, a players average peak is 28.

So this whole Kroos saga has been a complete shambles again...one second a deal has been agreed then next Van Gaal doesn't want him.

Embarrassing if any of it is true.

Really??? Had come to grips with the fact that MU had got that World Class mid you sorely need.....very strange...:)

So this whole Kroos saga has been a complete shambles again...one second a deal has been agreed then next Van Gaal doesn't want him.

Embarrassing if any of it is true.

Neither will be true, Ben.

According to us, no offer has ever been made. But newspapers are being sold and clicks are being generated; that's what counts.

The probability of a team submitting an offer, then telling the manager about it afterwards who then says "no, take it back" is nearing 0% anyway.