Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils Thread

Incoming! Incoming! Incoming!

Sunday Express "say" that van Gaal is ready to part with Juan Mata' date=' with Barcelona interested.

Well that's my comedy night done.

Any "opinions"?[/quote']

Never going to happen, I'll take this post of yours down to you being bord and posting for fun. smileys-sighing-and-waiting-205679.gif

Incoming! Incoming! Incoming!

Sunday Express "say" that van Gaal is ready to part with Juan Mata' date=' with Barcelona interested.

Well that's my comedy night done.

Any "opinions"?[/quote']

The other day Mata was one of four players that Van Gaal rated as worth keeping... I think rumours of players coming in has dried up over the last couple of days so they've thrown in a player out rumour to get them over the weekend...

The other day Mata was one of four players that Van Gaal rated as worth keeping... I think rumours of players coming in has dried up over the last couple of days so they've thrown in a player out rumour to get them over the weekend...

For the record, I wasn't being serious, as I mostly am not with any rumours. The United site is my only reliable source.

And as you say, there was no major United story, so why not make one up?

Things have gone Little quiet with United atm' date=' can be good and bad in ways

Media needs stories to get people interested and sell papers

Media is creating stories on whoever we were linked with to not now

Who knows What United doing[/quote']

Yeah I'd like to think there's a lot of work going on in the background and we won't find out who they're signing until Utd officially announce it...

For the record' date=' I wasn't being serious, as I mostly am not with any rumours. The United site is my only reliable source.

And as you say, there was no major United story, so why not make one up?[/quote']

Because thats called trolling, etc.

smileys-beating-and-fighting-168470.gif

What a free kick. I didn't see that one coming.

He improved considerably in the 2nd part of the season and scored some beauties that I posted earlier. IMO should be in the Portuguese 30 men squad ahead of Cavaleiro.

He improved considerably in the 2nd part of the season and scored some beauties that I posted earlier. IMO should be in the Portuguese 30 men squad ahead of Cavaleiro.

I don't see Cavaleiro in the WC-squad?

GK: Rui Patricio, Beto, Eduardo

DF: Andre Almeida, Pepe, B.Alves, Coentrao, Joao Pereira, Neto, R.Costa

MD: Moutinho, Veloso, Mereiles, R.Amorim, Rafa, W.Carvalho

AT: Ronaldo, Eder, Postiga, H.Almeida, Nani, Varela, Vierinha

Arguably Nani should have been left out, which would make place for him, but it's not a calculated risk, as he's not been involved with any of the qualifying/preparatory games.

Welbeck rumoured today that he might be leaving... hope that's one rumour that's true

Why? Welbeck is a very good English player and a lot better then many give him credit for because they rarely actually watch him play and track him on a pitch. He's intelligent, hard working and quick so I really hope we don't get rid of him.

I don't see Cavaleiro in the WC-squad?

GK: Rui Patricio' date=' Beto, Eduardo

DF: Andre Almeida, Pepe, B.Alves, Coentrao, Joao Pereira, Neto, R.Costa

MD: Moutinho, Veloso, Mereiles, R.Amorim, Rafa, W.Carvalho

AT: Ronaldo, Eder, Postiga, H.Almeida, Nani, Varela, Vierinha

Arguably Nani should have been left out, which would make place for him, but it's not a calculated risk, as he's not been involved with any of the qualifying/preparatory games.[/quote']

That's the 23 men squad :o Cavaleiro is one of the 7 that are on prevention if any injury happens.

Welbeck rumoured today that he might be leaving... hope that's one rumour that's true

I would keep Welbeck.If he is content with coming of the bench or playing from time to time (which he prob isn't) then I would hold onto him.

Welbeck is frustrated at the fact he has played on the left for the majority of the season under David Moyes, I don't think he'll leave, nobody would like to play in an uncomfortabe position, same situation with Cavani, just something you have to adapt to, leaving the club would not be the way to go about it, honestly.

Yes many people do not see the fact that Welbeck is a hard-working player, he may not have the flair that many crave for, but when told to press from the front to win the ball back, he is willing to do it for the team. His work rate is top notch, almost on par with Park. This single trait is not much, but it is what he is good at and many overlook it.

Plus he is a homegrown lad, why would Utd sell him?