Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils Thread

What a marvellous end to what has been one of the most anticipated transfer deadline days I have encounter as a United fan.

Know one in the world would of thought we would land Falcao. Credit to the back room staff on pulling of one of the sneakiest transfers I have seen.

LVG and Edward said there would be world class players arriving at Old Stafford and they certainly delivered on there promise. Pulling the rug out from Real Madrid and Man City's noses so quietly.

Along with Blind arriving we are starting to take our shape. Like I said, with RVP to go for surgery and him deteriorating as a player in General who else but Falcao to replace the great Dutch.

No doubt our CB problems will be sorted out in January .

Looks like my so called "fantasy team' is slowly but surly taking its place.

What a marvellous end to what has been one of the most anticipated transfer deadline days I have encounter as a United fan.

Know one in the world would of thought we would land Falcao. Credit to the back room staff on pulling of one of the sneakiest transfers I have seen.

LVG and Edward said there would be world class players arriving at Old Stafford and they certainly delivered on there promise. Pulling the rug out from Real Madrid and Man City's noses so quietly.

Along with Blind arriving we are starting to take our shape. Like I said' date=' with RVP to go for surgery and him deteriorating as a player in General who else but Falcao to replace the great Dutch.

No doubt our CB problems will be sorted out in January .

Looks like my so called "fantasy team' is slowly but surly taking its place.[/i']

There is so much wrong with this tripe.

Next update on Rojo should be the 25th September when the FIFA committee are due to receive a report on TPO. Sporting are currently in dispute with Doyen over the money split between the two and also Spartak.

Then there is the issue of the criminal case against him in Argentina.

Messy.

Marvellous end? No, it bloody wasn't. We sold Arsenal Danny Welbeck when they were down to Yaya flippin Sanogo as their first choice striker until January.

Pathetic. It would serve us right if he goes on to do well for them.

How are you seriously going to handle all of this financially? You've got an insane wage bill, not too much resale value in your players (bar the ones you've just bought plus 2 or 3 in your squad), you're not going to make top 4 this season and you'll eventually have to buy the defensive players you need and if you finish clearly behind the top 4, it will be even harder to attract the really good players. And next summer, you'll need at least one quality striker, too (Falcao permanently or someone else).

I know you're a commercial powerhouse but surely that won't keep you alive forever?

De Gea

Jones-----------Rojo

Rafael---------------------------------Shaw

Blind

Herrera-------Rooney

Januzaj------------------------------------Dì Maria

Falcao

This is probably the strongest team they can field at the moment (when everyone's available).

Back-ups being:

Smalling and Blackett for Jones and Rojo,

Valencia for Rafael and James/Young (possibly) for Shaw,

Carrick for Blind,

Mata for Herrera and Cleverley/Anderson for Rooney,

Young/Lingard for Januzaj/Dì Maria,

RvP for Falcao.

I think that's pretty decent.

Marvellous end? No' date=' it bloody wasn't. We sold Arsenal Danny Welbeck when they were down to Yaya flippin Sanogo as their first choice striker until January.

Pathetic. It would serve us right if he goes on to do well for them.[/quote']

I believe he will too. Get too much stick for United when he isn't even playing in his best position. Good luck with Van Persie and 1 year service of Falcao. Keeping United as big brand in football by buying big name player seems the target for United this window. Well done in achieving that

De Gea

Jones-----------Rojo

Rafael---------------------------------Shaw

Blind

Herrera-------Rooney

Januzaj------------------------------------Dì Maria

Falcao

This is probably the strongest team they can field at the moment (when everyone's available).

Back-ups being:

Smalling and Blackett for Jones and Rojo' date='

Valencia for Rafael and James/Young (possibly) for Shaw,

Carrick for Blind,

Mata for Herrera and Cleverley/Anderson for Rooney,

Young/Lingard for Januzaj/Dì Maria,

RvP for Falcao.

I think that's pretty decent.[/quote']

Looks a decent team to be honest only thing i would possibly do different is have Rojo where shaw is and Evans/Smalling where Rojo is....Maybe Januzal swapped for Mata