Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils Thread

A lot of papers today going on about Falcao lieing about his age? That he is really 30 but said he was 28.

Not sure how there can be confusion, I'm sure correct and proper documents can prove this. Perhaps just something for the papers to write about.smileys-yes-and-no-084887.gif

A few more papers reporting that Mata is all bout leaving in January. Also herd Vidal played a full 90min international match and claims he has no problems with his knee. It could be a case of media trying to hype it up as an excuse why VG did not sign him.

I can see Mata leaving some time soon. Wether it's a make weight for Vidal we will see.

A lot of papers today going on about Falcao lieing about his age? That he is really 30 but said he was 28.

Not sure how there can be confusion' date=' I'm sure correct and proper documents can prove this. Perhaps just something for the papers to write about.[img']http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/yes-and-no/smileys-yes-and-no-084887.gif[/img]

A few more papers reporting that Mata is all bout leaving in January. Also herd Vidal played a full 90min international match and claims he has no problems with his knee. It could be a case of media trying to hype it up as an excuse why VG did not sign him.

I can see Mata leaving some time soon. Wether it's a make weight for Vidal we will see. ��

Here in italy a couple of papers and sites have been saying that VG's target is Strootman, and not Vidal, that hes preaparing for a 40mil Euro's offer for the dutch.Though i dont how how likely Roma is to sell him, in january at least.

Here in italy a couple of papers and sites have been saying that VG's target is Strootman' date=' and not Vidal, that hes preaparing for a 40mil Euro's offer for the dutch.Though i dont how how likely Roma is to sell him, in january at least.[/quote']

if mu bid 40m he's gone, no question about it.:P

Easily' date=' can't see Roma knocking that back. Although, a bit to much for him.[/color']

im not saying its not going to happen, but it might not happen in january.

A scenario in which it might not happen during january could aswell be one where Roma is doing incredibly good in the CL group stages and have a real good chance of going through to the next round. That might make Roma want to keep Strootman until the end of the season in order to try and go through and maybe advance even further in the competition.

If manchester comes knocking with 40 mil for strootman, i doubt we will refuse, but we might postphone it to the summer.

It really depends on how things go for Roma from now til january in the Serie A and CL imo.

Not sure how there can be confusion' date=' I'm sure correct and proper documents can prove this. Perhaps just something for the papers to write about.[img']http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/yes-and-no/smileys-yes-and-no-084887.gif[/img]

I can see Mata leaving some time soon. Wether it's a make weight for Vidal we will see. ��

The Falcao age debate is old news... Couple of years back Colombian papers found "the real" birth certificate of Falcao. Turned out to be a load of crap and he has since produced his real birth certificate.

The Vidal-boat has sailed in my opinion - I don't think he'll be interested in joining United again (that is if he ever was), unless Allegri really makes a mess of things at Juve (à la last season at Milan), in which case I'd imagine quite a few other clubs to be in some form on contention again (probably more appealing).

And for the price, I'd imagine that United would be keener on getting someone six years younger and probably with more potential and less injury worries, albeit for a higher price (15-20M more) in the form of Pogba. But even so, I don't think he's even remotely interested in coming back, and looks like the kind of person who would probably choose for one of United's rivals to rub it in their faces even more.

Strootman has been brought up quite a few times in the last couple of days, but for the reported price (40M), I don't think he's worth it to be honest. And with PSG allegedly willing to offer Rabiot as part of the deal, I don't think Roma will choose for the extra millions, not with the way the current market is.

Roma do have another very interesting player in the form of Radja Nainggolan though. It would be interesting to see how García changes his setup once Strootman is completely fit again, with De Rossi, Nainggolan, Pjanic, Florenzi and also a rejuvenated Seydou Keita to choose from.

Nainggolan is exactly what a club like United need - a player with grit.

EDIT: Like Kirky already mentioned, the Falcao stories are rubbish and are just being popped up again to fill up the blank spaces.

Rojo got his work permit' date=' didnt he? I guess it might be him who will step up for Jones Incase the lad has to forfeit any league matches[/quote']

He did.

I'm really impressed by Blackett aswell,he's got a bright future.They need to get a partner with Blackett and Rojo at the back though.Evans will eventually cost them big like he already did in the Capital one cup.

He did.

I'm really impressed by Blackett aswell' date='he's got a bright future.They need to get a partner with Blackett and Rojo at the back though.Evans will eventually cost them big like he already did in the Capital one cup.[/quote']

didnt they get Blind?

He did.

I'm really impressed by Blackett aswell' date='he's got a bright future.They need to get a partner with Blackett and Rojo at the back though.Evans will eventually cost them big like he already did in the Capital one cup.[/quote']

Or LVG could just swallow his pride and ditch the three CB system and go for something a little less dated, I doubt he will though and I see him persevering with it for now.

Or LVG could just swallow his pride and ditch the three CB system and go for something a little less dated' date=' I doubt he will though and I see him persevering with it for now.[/font']

Long may this last :D

He'll have to change it at some point but the amount of quality that United have added this window,if they switch to the tradition 4-2-3-1/4-4-2 I'd fancy them to get top 4.

He did.

I'm really impressed by Blackett aswell' date='he's got a bright future.[/quote']

He doesn't imo. Future low Premierleague/Championship player I'm almost certain

Saidy Janko on the other hand may well have a bright future with us :)

He doesn't imo. Future low Premierleague/Championship player I'm almost certain

Saidy Janko on the other hand may well have a bright future with us :)

On which basis really?

From what I've seen he didn't make any error and was very composed on the ball.

His long balls are terrific,may even become a future DM.

On which basis really?

From what I've seen he didn't make any error and was very composed on the ball.

His long balls and terrific' date='may even become a future DM.[/quote']

He's nothing special, was never even a standout in our academy. He's only really playing because we are that short (or were) at the back. He'll be lucky to play again for us imo. His long balls aren't great either, he just hoofs it and most of the time doesn't find his man

He's nothing special' date=' was never even a standout in our academy. He's only really playing because we are that short (or were) at the back. He'll be lucky to play again for us imo. His long balls aren't great either, he just hoofs it and most of the time doesn't find his man[/quote']

I've got no idea about your academy really but Keane going on Loan and Blackett staying suggests that he's part of your manager's plans.