Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Manchester United Thread

Banker tomorrow surely? need to decide between Rooney and Costa for Captain this week' date=' surely United will get there first win tomorrow?[/quote']

lolz I'm literally stuck on this too. Well with Di Maria niggling at me too.

Banker tomorrow surely? need to decide between Rooney and Costa for Captain this week' date=' surely United will get there first win tomorrow?[/quote']

It's a banker until Tony posts one of his weekly:

"Really confident the lads will bring home the bacon today, so to speak, We have to do it for the manager and kickstart our season"

And it's on Sunday too

That's crazy I saw him in Harley street London getting his Botox redone,his suprise eyebrows need redone.

Still will take united to hammer QPR,money on falcao 1st goal and possibly a hat trick.QPR are awful away from home(for that matter rubbish at home as well).

The game is on Sunday, and yes you can pretty much bank on United taking all three points.

With most of our main signings/players starting (hopefully) I think we have re grouped and re organised ourselves well.

The game is on Sunday' date=' and yes you can pretty much bank on United taking all three points.

With most of our main signings/players starting (hopefully) I think we have re grouped and re organised ourselves well. [/color']

Puts life savings on QPR.

The game is on Sunday' date=' and yes you can pretty much bank on United taking all three points.

With most of our main signings/players starting (hopefully) I think we have re grouped and re organised ourselves well. [/color']

Comfortable we will get all 3 points today' date=' and that we will finally get the monkey of our backs, so to speak. Predicting a 3.0 score line, hoping we can keep a clean sheet and bang a few in.

[/quote']

Not long to go until we officially kick of our new revolution under VG and the new era of Manchester United.

Full of confidence as we go into this new season. Have no doubt we will get 3 points today as we open the new season at home to Swansea.

itC0XOZsIzpjG.gif

Today's the day we finally or just about have our complete squad and are ready to start playing like the champions we use to be.

We are still not 100% at the back but have more then enough fire power in midfield and up front. Don't think there could be any excuse today, in the attack department anyway.

Will be interesting to see how we line up. With Blind Rojo Di Maria Falcoa Herrera and the rest of the group ready to go it should look like a mouth watering lineup, so to speak.

smileys-gaming-694801.gif

Looks like we're playing 4 at the back today with a diamond formation in midfield.

01 de Gea

42 Blackett

06 Evans

05 Rojo

07 Di María

02 Rafael

17 Blind

21 Herrera

20 van Persie

10 Rooney

08 Mata

De Gea

Rafael Evans Blackett Rojo

Blind

Herrera Di Maria

Mata

Rooney RVP

How I expect it to be. Really excited to see Herrera and Di Maria on the pitch together.

Radamel is such a lovely humble person. I really hope he has a successful start here and avoids the boo boys.

I must admit I have been shocked at how down to earth he seems.

Would love to see him come on and score!