Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Manchester United Thread

Could see Blind alongside Rojo with Rafael and Shaw as full backs. Alternatively Janko/Mccnair to be handed Premierleague debut lol. Is Van Gaal bold enough?

Who's the girl in your ava? Looks oddly familiar lol

It would to you :P;)

I will pm you as the search results from searching her name wouldn't be appropriate to all audiences shall we say :P

Thought it was her hehe

and yeah I left her name unmentioned given the circumstances of her fame :D

Herrera MOTH for me - such a positive player in general. Falcao' date=' Rafael and Shaw have also been good. Shaw should really start every game.[/quote']

been saying this for ages LVG seemed to think he wasn't fit/sharp enough i think he's proving he really is...us english like to over hype players but i really think the guy is one of the best LB in the prem

United holding on for dear life, but that's just football sometimes.

Again, absolutely furious at Rooney for being such a cretin. The fans were pretty disgraceful too. West Ham could have been down to ten too, but I personally think that the ref got everything spot on today.

Time for Lindegaard to get a chance in my opinion - De Gea's been really shaky in the last couple of weeks, albeit unintentionally considering the (partial) garbage that has been playing right in front of him too.

McNair and Rojo looked good after the sending off, especially the latter who cleared almost every ball West Ham sent in. Rafael is still extremely shaky at the back, and I get the same feeling with Shaw too at times, although I've seen some extremely positive stuff from the latter which is really reassuring.

Blind was meh today, although I'd think that a potential partnership with Carrick would definitely solidify things in that defensive midfield. That said, if United are able to sort out their back four, Herrera does look much more interesting. The guy has natural talent, although reckless at times.

Dì Maria was completely off today - nothing I can say I was impressed about.

RvP did his best, but he does look like a very tired man approaching the final whistle. I'd have much rather seen him go off than Falcao, who had another good game in my opinion.

United holding on for dear life' date=' but that's just football sometimes.

Again, absolutely furious at Rooney for being such a cretin. The fans were pretty disgraceful too. West Ham could have been down to ten too, but I personally think that the ref got everything spot on today.

Time for Lindegaard to get a chance in my opinion - De Gea's been really shaky in the last couple of weeks, albeit unintentionally considering the (partial) garbage that has been playing right in front of him too.

McNair and Rojo looked good after the sending off, especially the latter who cleared almost every ball West Ham sent in. Rafael is still extremely shaky at the back, and I get the same feeling with Shaw too at times, although I've seen some extremely positive stuff from the latter which is really reassuring.

Blind was meh today, although I'd think that a potential partnership with Carrick would definitely solidify things in that defensive midfield. That said, if United are able to sort out their back four, Herrera does look much more interesting. The guy has natural talent, although reckless at times.

Dì Maria was completely off today - nothing I can say I was impressed about.

RvP did his best, but he does look like a very tired man approaching the final whistle. I'd have much rather seen him go off than Falcao, who had another good game in my opinion.[/quote']

3 points is 3 points mate

How was McNair? Premier league quality? How does he compare to someone like Omeruo in quality and potential?

It's hard to judge after just one senior game, but considering it is his senior debut, he faired really well in my opinion.

His positioning was spot on. He dealt well with bad balls and wasn't afraid to surge forwards if the opportunity presented himself, which is kind of logical considering he's naturally a midfielder.

It's even harder to compare him with someone like Omeruo really.

The performance was ok but its the points that matter.

I'll happily watch us play that way if it means we get the win.

Really is shameful of Rooney to do what he did especially after such a nice finish earlier. Quite how someone of his stature feels he will get away with something so petty I don't know.

I thought McNair did very well on his debut. A lot of pressure on him today and he coped with it. A few key clearances too.

Herrera had a good game again but the back injury is worrying and well Di Maria was a bit quiet today. He's probably done his back in too after carrying United the past few games.

It's hard to judge after just one senior game' date=' but considering it is his senior debut, he faired really well in my opinion.

His positioning was spot on. He dealt well with bad balls and wasn't afraid to surge forwards if the opportunity presented himself, which is kind of logical considering he's naturally a midfielder.

It's even harder to compare him with someone like Omeruo really.[/quote']

I mean if he can play well enough not to be outmatched, at the age of 19, you'd have a top prospect in your hands...

Of course he has to show consistency, and do it against the Costas of this league and then we can say he's a genuine top prospect.

I mean if he can play well enough not to be outmatched' date=' at the age of 19, you'd have a top prospect in your hands...

Of course he has to show consistency, and do it against the Costas of this league and then we can say he's a genuine top prospect.[/quote']

Judging by today's performance, I'd say he can.

A tough win but at the end of the day we got the 3 points. Think Shaw played well and should start more often, if he has put his fitness problems behind him and depending on wether VG fancys him.

Loving the way Herrera is adapting the EPL life, he is doing great in that midfield. Blind has settled in well also. Di Maria continues to impress with his ball control and passing.

Terrible play on Rooney's part. Captian or not that is totally out of order.

Rafael has to be the best right back in the league at the moment no doubt.