Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Manchester United Thread

Not even the best RB at Old Trafford.

Who's better? :confused:

Rafael is top 10 in the league. Certainly not the best lol, but a good RB is becoming more and more of a rarity in football.

Clyne for me is up there in the league atm

A tough win but at the end of the day we got the 3 points. Think Shaw played well and should start more often' date=' if he has put his fitness problems behind him and depending on wether VG fancys him.

Loving the way Herrera is adapting the EPL life, he is doing great in that midfield. Blind has settled in well also. Di Maria continues to impress with his ball control and passing.

Terrible play on Rooney's part. Captian or not that is totally out of order.

Rafael has to be the best right back in the league at the moment no doubt.[/i']

Rafael best RB in the league? Hahahahaha. God, the gift that keeps on giving. Coleman, Zabaleta, Clyne, Sagna, Chambers, Debuchy, Ivanovic?????

Can anyone explain this?!?!?!

Edit: hahahahaha

Edit2: hahaahhaahahahaahahaha

Rafael best RB in the league? Hahahahaha. God' date=' the gift that keeps on giving. Coleman, Zabaleta, Clyne, Sagna, Chambers, Debuchy, Ivanovic?????

Edit2: hahaahhaahahahaahahaha[/quote']

I wouldn't consider Sagna as being better than Rafael. He was a beast back in his prime but has noticeably faded the last couple of seasons and has found himself collecting easy money on City's bench

Kieran Trippier is worth a mention though :)

I wouldn't consider Sagna as being better than Rafael. He was a beast back in his prime but has noticeably faded the last couple of seasons and has found himself collecting easy money on City's bench

Still notably better than wreckless Rafael. Going forward, no. But defending... Hell yes. Useless in positioning, tackling and common sense.

Still notably better than wreckless Rafael. Going forward' date=' no. But defending... Hell yes. Useless in positioning, tackling and common sense.[/quote']

Defensively there are at least 15 better RB's in the league than Rafael so it's nothing worth shouting about as he was always known for his attacking prowess than defensive duties (as most Brazilian full backs are). And like I said Sagna used to be a monster defensively, no doubt the best in the league a couple of seasons ago, but has recently lost that pace needed to be successful against the ever pacier wingers in this league. He should convert to DM and be done with it, or better yet sit it out on City's bench collecting that easy £££ :P

Homer pull' date=' but Ivanovic is the best on that list.

In honesty none impressed me much apart from Ivanovic[/quote']

Bran has been huge going forward, but defensively he has cost us 2 goals directly that i can remember. Who ever mentioned Trippier is on the money, and Clyne so far has been huge. Along with Zabaleta id say they're my top 4 so this season.

Rafael best RB in the league? Hahahahaha. God' date=' the gift that keeps on giving. Coleman, Zabaleta, Clyne, Sagna, Chambers, Debuchy, Ivanovic?????

Edit2: hahaahhaahahahaahahaha[/quote']

What... Chambers is better than Rafael? That's more amusing than Rafael being the best right back in the league :D

Coleman is the best right back in the league.

Being that if the subject came up you'd say the same about Baines being the best left back. And Stones is one of the best prospects at centre half. And Jags is one of the best centre halves around. It makes me wonder how such an amazing set of defenders like that has let in more goals than every other football club in the BPL. It's a mystery for sure.

Coleman is the best right back in the league.

I dont think his form is as hot as last year and he has been injured and your defense as a whole has performed well under par. I wouldn't put him in my top 3 this season for those reasons, mind you its not even 2 months old.

Son? How old are you? 18? If you're any older then that, then i'd be frightened by your behaviour.

It's not actually up for debate at all. Zabelata is on a different planet to any other right back in the league. I'd only have Lahm ahead of him for that position in the world.

Son? How old are you? 18? If you're any older then that' date=' then i'd be frightened by your behaviour.

It's not actually up for debate at all. Zabelata is on a different planet to any other right back in the league. I'd only have Lahm ahead of him for that position in the world.[/quote']

You and Tony would make an excellent pair of M.O.T.D experts

Re: Official Red Devils Thread

iIe1vhxZw5XEt.gif

I was way too optimistic there haha

:o - as I have said in the last while 3rd-5th/6th is currently at United's realistic ambitions

But it says something that you were wandering into posts 3 months ago' date=' must be an interesting life you are living in Valencia[/font']

Rafael has to be the best right back in the league at the moment no doubt.

Please tell me you are trolling?!?! :o

I defend you a lot of the time but you do seem to have spent the Last few weeks doing nothing but going on other threads and trolling which is a shame, when United are not exactly setting the world on fire either at present. Criticism is fair but you are not offering constructive criticism but just seem to be looking to cause trouble lately which you never used to do.

If you honestly believe Rafael is the best RB in the PL I worry for your sanity, no offence :)