Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Manchester United Thread

I quite like Ivanovic, but I say Zabaleta is a better full back after all he is full back unlike the Serb who has just ended up being utilised as one.

Then I would go Coleman and Sagna (been consistently quality player for years).

Right onto the fun part; Debuchy, Azip, Walker, Clyne, Kelly, Rangel, Lowton, Cameron.

Then Rafeal, slightly above Glen 'Gone in the Summer' Johnson.

I quite like Ivanovic' date=' but I say Zabaleta is a better full back after all he is full back unlike the Serb who has just ended up being utilised as one.

Then I would go Coleman and Sagna (been consistently quality player for years).

Right onto the fun part; Debuchy, Azip, Walker, Clyne, Kelly, Rangel, Lowton, Cameron.

Then Rafeal, slightly above Glen 'Gone in the Summer' Johnson.[/quote']

Kyle Walker is as bad as Rafael, if not worse.

Please tell me you are trolling?!?! :o

I defend you a lot of the time but you do seem to have spent the Last few weeks doing nothing but going on other threads and trolling which is a shame' date=' when United are not exactly setting the world on fire either at present. Criticism is fair but you are not offering constructive criticism but just seem to be looking to cause trouble lately which you never used to do.

If you honestly believe Rafael is the best RB in the PL I worry for your sanity, no offence :)[/quote']

Trolling on other threads, not at all. Thanks for following me around other threads though, and the rest that do.

ATM I stick to what I said and IMO as things stand now he is in great form and for this month is the best RB.

Try not t take my posts as trolling....but more as strolling. Trolling is such a overrated word. If you don't like what I say simply disagree, it is a forum and we are all entitled to our thoughts.

smileys-eggs-287080.gif

Trolling on other threads' date=' not at all. Thanks for following me around other threads though, and the rest that do.

ATM I stick to what I said and IMO as things stand now he is in great form and for this month is the best RB.

Try not t take my posts as trolling....but more as strolling. Trolling is such a overrated word. If you don't like what I say simply disagree, it is a forum and we are all entitled to our thoughts.[/color']

smileys-eggs-287080.gif

56158-Doctor-Who-10-laughing-gif-d1CI.gif

Has to be the worse attempt at trying to explain why such a ridiculous statement was made.

You give no reasoning to why you think this, and then come out with this utter guff.

confused-o.gif

Has to be the worse attempt at trying to explain why such a ridiculous statement was made.

You give no reasoning to why you think this' date=' and then come out with this utter guff.

[img']http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1357165/confused-o.gif[/img]

Yes but what do you expect from him? He's never been one to think things through ... and he's never been one for backing up his statements either ...

thumb.jpg

You give no reasoning to why you think this' date=' and then come out with this utter guff.

[img']http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1357165/confused-o.gif[/img]

What are you on about. That's like me saying what you just wrote is a complete waste of a post.

I simply made a comment that, IMO he is the best RB in the league ATM. I love his attacking abilities and his visions. I don't know what you want from me here seriously.I think he is in great form and like what he is doing.

You have your choice to disagree with me as does everyone else. But your not disagreeing with me here your dwelling on it. I'll leave it there mate, geez it's just a comment and something I was thinking at the time.

smileys-beating-and-fighting-635973.gif

What are you on about. That's like me saying what you just wrote is a complete waste of a post.

I simply made a comment that' date=' IMO he is the best RB in the league ATM. I love his attacking abilities and his visions. I don't know what you want from me here seriously.I think he is in great form and like what he is doing.

You have your choice to disagree with me as does everyone else. But your not disagreeing with me here your dwelling on it. I'll leave it there mate, geez it's just a comment and something I was thinking at the time.

[img']http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/beating-and-fighting/smileys-beating-and-fighting-635973.gif[/img]

If you're basing the fact he's the best RB atm on his attacking form, then id say Ivanovic is miles ahead of him atm. I don't think he's back to his 2012 form, but he is 100x better than last season.

I simply made a comment that' date=' IMO he is the best RB in the league ATM. I love his attacking abilities and his visions. I don't know what you want from me here seriously.I think he is in great form and like what he is doing.

[img']http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/beating-and-fighting/smileys-beating-and-fighting-635973.gif[/img]

You have been asked by several people to explain why you think Rafael is the best RB in the league but you haven't once answered the question - its like me saying Mikel is the best DM in the league no doubt - without statistical or factual reason as to why is a complete load of guff.

This season I don't think Rafael is statistically in the top 10, let alone factually as some stats do lie.

You also said 'this month' at some point, but I'm pretty sure it swings favourably towards Zabaleta/Ivanovic/Clyne/Hutton/Chambers/Trippier/Wisdom/Rangel/Dier/Kelly/Coleman/Stones/Debuchy/Janmaat when you put the bracket of 'this month'. Pathetic.

Being that if the subject came up you'd say the same about Baines being the best left back. And Stones is one of the best prospects at centre half. And Jags is one of the best centre halves around. It makes me wonder how such an amazing set of defenders like that has let in more goals than every other football club in the BPL. It's a mystery for sure.

Jagielka is crap, Baines is the best left back in the league and Stones is one of the best up and coming defenders. The main issue this year is Distin and Jagielka being awful and Stones being played out of position at right back as well as lack of protection from Barry and McCarthy. Howard making a few mistakes also doesn't help.

I simply made a comment that' date=' IMO he is the best RB in the league ATM. I love his attacking abilities and his visions. I don't know what you want from me here seriously.I think he is in great form and like what he is doing.[/b']

smileys-beating-and-fighting-635973.gif

He's played three games this season two in which Utd have won but one they got spanked for 5 goals by Leicester, he has only played 90 minutes twice in those three games so he hasn't even completed three full games.

How can you possibly say he is in great form from just three games, one in which he was on the pitch for 5 conceded against a promoted club.

To say he is the best RB on current form in the League is incorrect as if your basing it off 3 games then that would mean Pelle is the best striker in Premier League currently wouldn't you agree?

Boooooooooooooooooooring...

Pick on someone else, please. It's getting tedious.

Here, I'll help y'all out:

"Manchester United is the best football club in the world. Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and all the other scum aren't even within touching distance."

It's an opinion, but feel free to slaughter me.

Wow , I thought the Arsenal thread had a lot of guff in it , What happened to good ole fashion discussion? B)

Having said that Rafael as the best RB in the league is one of the most stupidist comments ive ever heard. I can rattle off at least 12 better than him.

My favourite RB is Debuchy (not of his arsenal connection but from his france days wishing he would join arsenal lol)

I agree with Fern that Zableta is the best RB in the league but I dont think Branislav is that far behind.

Some fair posts - Tony will never explain with reason so trying to talk to him is as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Anyway, Paddy McNair - can't go nuts on him obviously but can I ask a fan with some actual club knowledge what the club thoughts are on him?

Some fair posts - Tony will never explain with reason so trying to talk to him is as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Anyway' date=' Paddy McNair - can't go nuts on him obviously but can I ask a fan with some actual club knowledge what the club thoughts are on him?[/quote']

McNair wasn't really on many people's radar as being a future United CB either this season or next. Realistically most people expected him to break through in 1/2 seasons time.

He's definitely been rushed into the limelight but LVG didn't have to play him and could have put Blind at CB so he must have a little faith in him.

I've not heard anyone giving rave reviews about him at lower levels at United so I would be surprised if he becomes a regular this season.

He's not bad but IMO has lots to learn mainly when to tackle and when to hold off but his positioning is quite good.

I don't think he's going to set the world alight anytime soon and would be surprised to see him feature much this season once everyone is fit but his debut was as good as anyone could ask for considering the circumstances.

Anyway' date=' Paddy McNair - can't go nuts on him obviously but can I ask a fan with some actual club knowledge what the club thoughts are on him?[/quote']

Well with his recent form for u21's he's a nailed on regular. His development has been very rapid recently. Only started playing CB due to a couple of injuries in the youth team, so for him to be selected to play there for the first team must have been as much of a shock as to the people wondering who he is. Commanded the backline with Rojo alongside him, which displays possible leadership qualities, but it was just one game obviously and he will have to work hard at it at the youth team for a while yet as I don't see him breaking through the first team yet. An Improvement on Blackett though that's for sure.

A major announcement is expected at United involving Ji-sung Park.

I can only imagine him getting an ambassador role to compensate for Kagawa's departure, although I'd love to see him as a coach. Three-lung-Park could teach the current team a thing or two about giving 110% every single game.

A major announcement is expected at United involving Ji-sung Park.

I can only imagine him getting an ambassador role to compensate for Kagawa's departure' date=' although I'd love to see him as a coach. Three-lung-Park could teach the current team a thing or two about giving 110% every single game.[/quote']

Who needs work ethic when you all you need in life is expertise on artificial nails?

Pogba now Welbeck :D

Again fans in the know are not at all surprised by Welbeck's performances.

Same with Pogba (though Welbeck is nowhere near that level of mess up!)

For me the sale of Pogba is one of Sir Alex's biggest faux pas in his transfer history as we could have had our midfield sorted for 10+ years 2 seasons ago.