Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Manchester United Thread

Pogba now Welbeck :D

partridge-shrug_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Again fans in the know are not at all surprised by Welbeck's performances.

Same with Pogba (though Welbeck is nowhere near that level of mess up!)

For me the sale of Pogba is one of Sir Alex's biggest faux pas in his transfer history as we could have had our midfield sorted for 10+ years 2 seasons ago.

And there were quite a few!

Money time for United. A loss wouldn't hurt that much in the standings, but much more in a psychological way, with many big games ahead and confidence build-up crucial. A win sees them leapfrog quite a few teams to a potential fourth spot.

I honestly do expect United to win today. No Coleman and McCarthy on a day like this is crippling, especially without the latter, who in my opinion is a very underrated player. But with Naismith and Lukaku somewhat in form, the talking point will be whether McNair can prove himself against stronger opposition. United will definitely miss Jones today, with neither CB on Lukaku's physical level.

Falcao to score his first goal in a United shirt.

Well said down below AniAni. I'm expecting a United win. Full of confidence going into this game and think we can win it, not comfortably but think we can get the 3 points.

Should we win this it will put our season well back on track as we continue to fight for the European spot.

I reckon we'll only muster a point out of this one.

I don't like Valencia being on the pitch the same side as Rafael it's too offensive especially with McNair and Rojo coming up against the strength of Lukaku. I think Piennar and Baines could exploit the right hand side of United's defence and midfield quite easily.

Hopefully though Di Maria will be giving Hibbert nightmares down Everton's right flank too. IMO a lot depends on how well he transitions our defences into attack.

2-2 I reckon with at least one goal coming from the LM's exploiting weak right sides.

Hahaha you are 1-0 up with 60 minutes left to play' date=' I would hardly say you are back. Especially against a side that has so many of our key players out injured.[/quote']

You lot are totally dry up front, youse got nothing. It's United to lose!:o

You lot are totally dry up front' date=' youse got nothing. It's United to lose![/color']:o

Doesn't help that we are missing some of our best attacking players in Mirallas, Barkley and even Coleman and Pienaar is also not match fit and hasn't played in weeks.

Blind MOTH' date=' Rafael close second.

Everton haven't turned up [b']this season[/b] (yet).

Fixed.

Are you at the game Tony?

There you go Tony.

Doesn't help that we are missing some of our best attacking players in Mirallas' date=' Barkley and even Coleman and Pienaar is also not match fit and hasn't played in weeks.[/quote']

I know mate, plenty of players out for you lot. It's why we have to take advantage and push for the win. We are fighting for points, having key players out like you lot do is a big advantage for us.

I'm not sure if Captian is quoting me on my posts because I have him on ignore. If anyone wants to re post his post so I can see them' date=' if they are directed to me please do so.[/quote']

Why would you put someone in your ignore list, and then bother to ask what they wrote? Makes no sense.

But his post are related to you. Here;

How is your day Tony mate?
Why did you put me on ignore Tony?

Why would you put someone in your ignore list' date=' and then bother to ask what they wrote? Makes no sense.

But his post are related to you. Here;[/quote']

I appreciate the kindness in editing my posts to convey my true feelings. I hope he's doing well and his seat at Old Trafford isn't too uncomfy. Thank you ever so kindly, Mr Vendetta.

I'm not sure if Captian is quoting me on my posts because I have him on ignore. If anyone wants to re post his post so I can see them' date=' if they are directed to me please do so.[/quote']
I really wish Tony didn't have me on ignore. I think he makes some fantastic points and would love to have a great debate about United with him.

There you go Tony.

thanks Adam' date=' let him know I have never been to a United game, I don't have the privilege to be there as I don't live in the country.

One day my dream is to attend a United match.[/color']

You've never been to a game :D

Absolute embarrassment of a "fan".

thanks Adam' date=' let him know I have never been to a United game, I don't have the privilege to be there as I don't live in the country.

One day my dream is to attend a United match.[/color']

I hope I am there when you finally get to your first game. I would love nothing more than to buy you a pint and discuss how the Dutch mastermind Van Gaal has brought the glory days back to United.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!

There you go Tony.