Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Manchester United Thread

You've never been to a game :D

Absolute embarrassment of a "fan".

For someone as clueless as Tony to follow a team so closely when he's not even from that country makes him more of a fan than the ones who live in the same neighbourhood and only pop their heads out when their team is winning.

For someone as clueless as Tony to follow a team so closely when he's not even from that country makes him more of a fan than the ones who live in the same neighbourhood and only pop their heads out when their team is winning.

But it's illegal to support a team that isn't within 10 miles of you, remember? I thought the days of IanMcCo had long gone :o

Edit: anyway, didn't Ian live right next to Old Trafford? So much for his logic.

But it's illegal to support a team that isn't within 10 miles of you' date=' remember? I thought the days of IanMcCo had long gone :o

Edit: anyway, didn't Ian live right next to Old Trafford? So much for his logic.[/quote']

I don't get your joke I'm only 16 and I live in Australia hahaha.

De Gea getting you guys over the line there:mad:

Player ratings in my opinion:

De Gea - 9: spotless performance.

Rafael - 9: very good defensively today.

McNair - 7: not much to do, but only once beaten by Lukaku.

Rojo - 6: very nervous at times.

Shaw - 7: showed promise, but still doesn't look 100% fit.

Blind - 8: marshall, nervy towards the end though.

Valencia - 7: surprisingly good today, always ready to put his foot in.

Dì Maria - 6: bar his goal, very inefficient.

Mata - 8: beautifully balanced player, something he showed again today.

RvP - 6: looking tired, probably needed to be subbed instead of Falcao.

Falcao - 7: works a lot, always ready to pounce, did his job good.

Blackett - 6: confident on the ball, bottled it in the last five minutes.

Wilson - 5: no impact whatsoever, almost threw the game away.

Fellaini - N/A.

Player ratings in my opinion:

De Gea - 9: spotless performance.

Rafael - 9: very good defensively today.

McNair - 7: not much to do' date=' but only once beaten by Lukaku.

Rojo - 6: very nervous at times.

Shaw - 7: showed promise, but still doesn't look 100% fit.

Blind - 8: marshall, nervy towards the end though.

Valencia - 7: surprisingly good today, always ready to put his foot in.

Dì Maria - 6: bar his goal, very inefficient.

Mata - 8: beautifully balanced player, something he showed again today.

RvP - 6: looking tired, probably needed to be subbed instead of Falcao.

Falcao - 7: works a lot, always ready to pounce, did his job good.

Blackett - 6: confident on the ball, bottled it in the last five minutes.

Wilson - 5: no impact whatsoever, almost threw the game away.

Fellaini - N/A.[/quote']

I wouldn't say Blackett bottled it, his block was just as vital as any of the saves De Gea made.

van Persie as ineffective as always.

Rafael and de Gea were superb today. McNair had a solid match but Lukaku is absolute tosh at present so the test wasn't too much for him to cope with today.

I really do feel uneasy every time Fellaini is on the pitch, can't wait until he's shown the exit.

Really need these two weeks to get players back to full fitness and hope all players return from international duty unscathed, 30 players used already is an example of just how many injuries we're having to cope with on a weekly basis.

I don't get your joke I'm only 16 and I live in Australia hahaha.

De Gea getting you guys over the line there:mad:

I was being sarcastic :P it's seen as a crime by some to support a team not in your region. Load of balls to me. I couldn't care less if Isaac in my class supported Preston or Chelsea.

I wouldn't say Blackett bottled it' date=' his block was just as vital as any of the saves De Gea made.[/quote']

Precisely this it was a magnificent block and saved a certain goal, really don't understand the criticism :confused:

Di Maria and De Gea were magical today. Shaw looked really good too bar giving the peno away.

And Blackett still finds his way into the team. When will it end? :(

What? He only came on as Shaw got injured and it isn't like you have loads of other options. He also won you the game.

What? He only came on as Shaw got injured and it isn't like you have loads of other options. He also won you the game.

Thats what im saying. People keep getting injured so he keeps getting into the team. Hes literally our last resort. Even McNair in one game has proven to be a more competent CB. And De Gea won us the game if not Falcao.

Time for Lindegaard to get a chance in my opinion - De Gea's been really shaky in the last couple of weeks' date=' albeit unintentionally considering the (partial) garbage that has been playing right in front of him too.[/quote']

I didn't mention this at the time Ani but today showed you how wrong you are.

De Gea was superb today a truly world class performance and terrific saves.

Di Maria was great today and I thought Falcao did really well but I'm concerned by RVP's form. I don't think he can function quite properly with RVP. I would rather see Falcao and Rooney upfront (as Rooney would be better suited to moving wider and dropping deeper).

Thats what im saying. People keep getting injured so he keeps getting into the team. Hes literally our last resort. Even McNair in one game has proven to be a more competent CB. And De Gea won us the game if not Falcao.

His block was just as important as any De Gea save.

I didn't mention this at the time Ani but today showed you how wrong you are.

De Gea was superb today a truly world class performance and terrific saves.

Di Maria was great today and I thought Falcao did really well but I'm concerned by RVP's form. I don't think he can function quite properly with RVP. I would rather see Falcao and Rooney upfront (as Rooney would be better suited to moving wider and dropping deeper).

How convenient it is to point this out AFTER the game. Undeniably, De Gea had been poor prior to yesterday's game, hence my suggestion. For all you know, Lindegaard would have done the same.

Besides, Di Maria wasn't "great". A goal and a fancy heel flick don't make up for the amount of misplaced passes he gave yesterday.

Mata has been very disappointing. He's basically the Spanish Ozil (The Arsenal Ozil that is) except he scores a few more tap ins. Van Persie hasn't been much better either. Can't wait for Rooney and Herrera to be back.

I know it's a matter of time before Rafael gets injured again but how good is this chap? Unbelievable player. The media will never rate him for whatever reason but clearly a fan favourite and for good reason.

How convenient it is to point this out AFTER the game. Undeniably' date=' De Gea had been poor prior to yesterday's game, hence my suggestion. For all you know, Lindegaard would have done the same.

Besides, Di Maria wasn't "great". A goal and a fancy heel flick don't make up for the amount of misplaced passes he gave yesterday.[/quote']

You don't need hindsight to know that dropping De Gea would have been stupidity of epic proportions.

Di Maria was great. He's always going to misplace passes because he tries outrageous stuff on the pitch. You take the good with the bad and the end result is a world class footballer playing for us.

How convenient it is to point this out AFTER the game. Undeniably' date=' De Gea had been poor prior to yesterday's game, hence my suggestion. For all you know, Lindegaard would have done the same.

Besides, Di Maria wasn't "great". A goal and a fancy heel flick don't make up for the amount of misplaced passes he gave yesterday.[/quote']

Misplaced? His passing was sublime all game. We must have watched separate games. 87% passing from 47 passes including 19 crosses and 5 key passes. No one from either team managed more in either category

He was voted Man of the match for a reason and that particular pass you noticed misplaced does not mean he had a bad game lmao

I know it's a matter of time before Rafael gets injured again but how good is this chap? Unbelievable player. The media will never rate him for whatever reason but clearly a fan favourite and for good reason.

I've been saying it for a few days now' date=' best RB in the league ATM.[/color']?