Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Manchester United Thread

Can't believe you have come away with the win, it looked like you were playing with 10 men in the last few minutes of a cup game for most of the match!

Being clinical when given a chance has been the difference. Gutted that I didn't place a bet on you to win at half time now, 10/3 odds!

Jesus' date=' how the hell are we winning this?

I love Wayne Rooney though. Top player.[/quote']

You deserve this though? You can't rate arsenal that much surely!

We are in a bigger mess than Utd this result was nothing short than expected for me and the stats mean nowt.

You deserve this though? You can't rate arsenal that much surely!

We are in a bigger mess than Utd this result was nothing short than expected for me and the stats mean nowt.

We deserve square root of sweet fa from this game. It's been a diabolical performance.

8 Minutes? What? Where did that come from?

di Maria seems to be taking shooting lessons from the Arsenal players

:P

would've 100% sealed the match but not here comes the last few minutes of tension and pressure

now, Giroud scores a deserved goal, but it seems to just be a little too late for Arsenal

Are you sure you haven't made a mistake there?

Pretty sure I haven't. :)

He is hardly going to come out and say he wants to leave is he?

No, but if you look at history, players are always flattered when hearing about Madrid's interest, unlike De Gea, who instead reinstated his love for United. He won't be going anywhere this summer, unless Madrid offer a Rodriguez-esque kind of fee, which I can't see them doing.

On your bike mate. What a win for us. Was always confident of this result. We played well and as a team. De Gea must be re signed ASAP!

Glory glory man united.

Finally your predicted something right in your life after about 100 wrong times (Where as I predicted right saying we won't win) Congrats!

You played well as a team? I can't tell if your trolling or just confirming how much of an idiot you are lol. You played awful for the whole game apart from the final 5-10 mins of the first half. You had one shot on target, yeah great team performance. Its not like your defence won you the game by playing amazing either as we missed 4-5 easy chances...

Congrats on the win, but you are Clueless Tony if you think you played well....Ive seen most of Uniteds games this season and that was one of your worse performances, makes it that more annoying that we lost lol.

Finally your predicted something right in your life after about 100 wrong times. Congrats!

You played well as a team? I can't tell if your trolling or just confirming how much of an idiot you are lol. You played awful for the whole game apart from the final 5-10 mins of the first half. You had one shot on target' date=' yeah great team performance. Its not like your defence won you the game by playing amazing either as we missed 4-5 easy chances...

Congrats on the win, but you are Clueless Tony if you think you played well....Ive seen most of Uniteds games this season and that was one of your worse performances, makes it that more annoying that we lost lol.[/quote']

* It was by far the worst performance of the season. In fact, it was probably the worst United game I've ever seen in my life, second to nothing.

Finally your predicted something right in your life after about 100 wrong times (Where as I predicted right saying we won't win) Congrats!

You played well as a team? I can't tell if your trolling or just confirming how much of an idiot you are lol. You played awful for the whole game apart from the final 5-10 mins of the first half. You had one shot on target' date=' yeah great team performance. Its not like your defence won you the game by playing amazing either as we missed 4-5 easy chances...

Congrats on the win, but you are Clueless Tony if you think you played well....Ive seen most of Uniteds games this season and that was one of your worse performances, makes it that more annoying that we lost lol.[/quote']

Had a feeling you were going to write up so long lame boring post about how we won and how we been doing this season. ?

Resorting to the word trolling clearly indicates to me you are burning over the defeat as you should be. Going on about defence and how many shots we had also doesn't take away the result. Many teams play poor, if that's how you think we played and win matches.

All in all I'm happy with the win being a United fan. There is also so much a player can carry a team for, week in week out, and Sandhez just couldn't carry no more. ✌️

Had a feeling you were going to write up so long lame boring post about how we won and how we been doing this season. ?

Resorting to the word trolling clearly indicates to me you are burning over the defeat as you should be. Going on about defence and how many shots we had also doesn't take away the result. Many teams play poor' date=' if that's how you think we played and win matches.

All in all I'm happy with the win being a United fan. There is also so much a player can carry a team for, week in week out, and Sandhez just couldn't carry no more. ✌️[/color']

My post was mainly about you saying United played well, which they didnt....

Then the second post you say 'many teams play poor'....Make your mind up mate.

And im not too bothered about the defeat. Seasons young and 4th is always ours :)

My post was mainly about you saying United played well' date=' which they didnt....

Then the second post you say 'many teams play poor'....Make your mind up mate.

And im not too bothered about the defeat. Seasons young and 4th is always ours :)[/quote']

Thats good mate, ? positive and wishful thoughts only. ?