Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Manchester United Thread

Wanders' date=' he is going to do us wanders in years to come. :)[/i']

wander

verb

walk or move in a leisurely or aimless way.

move slowly away from a fixed point or place.

be unfaithful to one's regular sexual partner.

Do you mean wonders?

& who is Herrerer?

& who is VGL?

Lovely goal from Rooney today, should have played him up top from the very beginning of the season.

wander

verb

Do you mean wonders?

& who is Herrerer?

& who is VGL?

Lovely goal from Rooney today' date=' should have played him up top from the very beginning of the season.[/quote']

Watch out Ash, you'll be on the ignore list next.

wander

verb

Do you mean wonders?

& who is Herrerer?

& who is VGL?

Lovely goal from Rooney today' date=' should have played him up top from the very beginning of the season.[/quote']

also in years to come, not for years to come, suggesting he will only produce his wonders sometime in his late 20's/early 30's ;(

Big game for both sides of Manchester this weekend. We should have it in the bag' date=' on paper anyway.[/quote']

When you say "we", I imagine United?

If so, United will have to work their socks off for any kind of result, albeit a draw. City are looking to break their bad run, and United are looking to get their good run broken. Important game, yes; decided game, far from.

Big game for both sides of Manchester this weekend. We should have it in the bag' date=' on paper anyway.[/quote']

Wow could rival Tony for arrogance....

City need a result and they still possess great players who could turn it on at any point I wouldn't write them off.

I have no idea why as on current form you would only go one way but I have a feeling City might win this, just a gut feeling.

Fingers crossed ;):):P

Wow could rival Tony for arrogance....

City need a result and they still possess great players who could turn it on at any point I wouldn't write them off.

I have no idea why as on current form you would only go one way but I have a feeling City might win this' date=' just a gut feeling.

Fingers crossed ;):):P[/quote']

Arrogance or ignorance?

Choose your words wisely Ray...

It may sound like I'm writing them of but can you blame me by judging by there away form' date=' class players or not.[/quote']

City have the second most points from away games this season, behind Chelsea. Our recent record at Old Trafford is also excellent.

I would say it's the most nervous I've been about a derby in a long time though.

Saying you should "have it in the bag" sounds like you're writing them off to me.

He also said on paper, basically his comment was just a way of saying we are favourites, which is true. The favourites don't always win though, if they did bookies wouldn't exist. It's not going to be a walk in the park if both teams do their job, however the players wearing that City shirt haven't been showing any desire of late, so lets hope that team turns up.

I don't think United are looking to get their good run broken personally. That'd be silly.

Agree with the captian on this one. Not sure if Ani has taken his correct dosage this morning. A bit of a silly post there from Ani. United will be looking to continue there good run of form.

I like the new guy. .

City will take something in the derby I can't see them being beaten United have picked up some good wins recently but when it comes down to a derby all the form is thrown out the window.

Anything can happen in a derby game and if City turn up and play the football we all know they are capable of producing then they will take at least a point.

I am going to go with a 3-2 City win :P

I do think alot of us are underestimating United here. I think United will think of where they want to belong within the Premier League table and use that as a shield to victory, also remembering they lost to City last derby would probably make the United team push for more. I'm not so keen on Maria this time, I do think van Gaal should scrap him for this fixture. I'm going 3-1 United, if not for a little extra luck, I'll go 2-1 United.

City will take something in the derby I can't see them being beaten United have picked up some good wins recently but when it comes down to a derby all the form is thrown out the window.

Anything can happen in a derby game and if City turn up and play the football we all know they are capable of producing then they will take at least a point.

You've pretty much said a whole heap of toosh/rubbish here. Every football fans know what you just posted. It's very clear' date=' that, form goes out the window when it's derby day. The same thing gets said each derby, for every derby.

You could say the same thing about United. " If they turn up to play the football we all know they are capable of producing" Then they will take points away also.

You mentioned that you can't see them being beaten, could you see the beatings United gave Arsenal over the last few seasons? Did you see any of them coming? I'm mainly referring to the 2011/2012 season, where the score line ended 8.2.[/color']

You've pretty much said a whole heap of toosh/rubbish here. Every football fans know what you just posted. It's very clear' date=' that, form goes out the window when it's derby day. The same thing gets said each derby, for every derby.

You could say the same thing about United. " If they turn up to play the football we all know they are capable of producing" Then they will take points away also.

You mentioned that you can't see them being beaten, could you see the beatings United gave Arsenal over the last few seasons? Did you see any of them coming? [b']I'm mainly referring to the 2011/2012 season, where the score line ended 8.2[/b].

At the time it wasn't actually that surprising. Arsenal were a mess.