Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Manchester United Thread

News if true

Real Madrid have reportedly given up on a move for Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea and turned their attention to signing Stoke City goalkeeper Asmir Begovic. - Jamie won't like that

We put a £22mil bid in for Hummels it seems

Nothing on sky sports or bbc sport.

What's your source?

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

LVG was greeted a group of supporters with life-limiting illnesses at the biannual Manchester Foundation Dream Day

1 fan made a list and gave it to LVG

Mats Hummels £36m

Gareth Bale £120m

Paul Pogba £75m

Nathaniel Clyne £15m

Memphis Depay £30m

Jackson Martinez £25m

He also said don't sign Falcao and sell RVP

The guy has the right ideas but prices are high here and there on few' date=' but getting them who knows, prob not Bale

LVG has identified Gundogan as the new Carrick, Gundogan a great player but hopeful his injures is all in the past now[/quote']

Who is Nathaniel Clyne and why that much money for him? Honestly never heard about him.

News if true

Real Madrid have reportedly given up on a move for Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea and turned their attention to signing Stoke City goalkeeper Asmir Begovic. - Jamie won't like that

We put a £22mil bid in for Hummels it seems

Quite happy to sell Begovic for a hugely over inflated price to Real or Inter or anyone else that wants to pay us top money for him.

He is an excellent keeper but hasn't really shown it this season. We also have two good young keepers ready to step up and replace him in Butland and Bachmann.

Jamie would be delighted like any other Stoke fan like myself :P

Honestly, Begovic can go as long as he doesn't go to any other team in the Prem (in which case I don't think they need him anyway), then I'd be happy to see him progress his career! He hasn't been half as good as his last few seasons in this one and I think it's time we moved him on and gave Butland the opportunity he deserves, if we do sell him I 110% think the time is now!

EDIT: De Gea is definitely better than Begovic anyway, and I wouldn't have breathed those words 1/2 years ago.

Jamie would be delighted like any other Stoke fan like myself :P

Honestly' date=' Begovic can go as long as he doesn't go to any other team in the Prem (in which case I don't think they need him anyway), then I'd be happy to see him progress his career! He hasn't been half as good as his last few seasons in this one and I think it's time we moved him on and gave Butland the opportunity he deserves, if we do sell him I 110% think the time is now!

EDIT: De Gea is definitely better than Begovic anyway, and I wouldn't have breathed those words 1/2 years ago.[/quote']

Agree with this.

No doubt Begovic would be a big loss but we are a small club and if we can get £15-20 million for him then I think we should sell him. Butland obviously isn't as good and still needs to develop in areas but he has shown he has the potential to be a good keeper.

LVG was greeted a group of supporters with life-limiting illnesses at the biannual Manchester Foundation Dream Day

1 fan made a list and gave it to LVG

Mats Hummels £36m

Gareth Bale £120m

Paul Pogba £75m

Nathaniel Clyne £15m

Memphis Depay £30m

Jackson Martinez £25m

He also said don't sign Falcao and sell RVP

The guy has the right ideas but prices are high here and there on few' date=' but getting them who knows, prob not Bale

LVG has identified Gundogan as the new Carrick, Gundogan a great player but hopeful his injures is all in the past now[/quote']

Thats a great list, hope it pans out for us, I don't see Pogba coming back though. Does anyone know what disease the guy actually has.

Sounds like Gundogan has all but signed on the dotted line' date=' according to the German version of SSN (and a few other reliable sources according to others, though I'm just going off what I've seen with my own eyes). Contract to be signed this weekend.[/quote']

Yeah, seen those same rumours, several different fees banded about.

Was a majestic player before his injury, would be a fantastic signing (if we get him) if he were to rediscover that same form.

Breaking on SSN too (although they're not the most reliable)

Depay next ;)

Sounds like Gundogan has all but signed on the dotted line' date=' according to the German version of SSN (and a few other reliable sources according to others, though I'm just going off what I've seen with my own eyes). Contract to be signed this weekend.[/quote']

It's now on the Sky Sports website :) article is yet to be put up though.

Hasn't really filled up to his potential' date='suffers badly with injuries.[/quote']

Well, we need another Ando.

10390093_649468195141910_6640265810517091980_n.jpg

I'm no fan of Tony but that comment clearly had no intent to cause offence. Can we stop being melodramatic' date=' politically correct lady boys for one moment and stop being so sensitive.[/quote']

Second this.

Hasn't really filled up to his potential' date='suffers badly with injuries.[/quote']

Would like to know who,s position he will take ?

Carricks? Wouldn't have thought so.

Fellaini? What big guy would you have to knock long ball after long ball to?

Blind? The king of the 5 yard pass.

Injury prone midfielder to add to the 50+ Injurys I keep hearing about.

Nice.

Would like to know who' date='s position he will take ?

Carricks? Wouldn't have thought so.

Fellaini? What big guy would you have to knock long ball after long ball to?

Blind? The king of the 5 yard pass.

Injury prone midfielder to add to the 50+ Injurys I keep hearing about.

Nice.[/quote']

Squad rotation, new concept on you?

And is he really injury prone? He had a serious problem, he recovered, and has already played the best part of 2000 minutes this season

“It takes a long time now' date=' So it can always happen. I am not the boss. I want him to stay. The player is the boss – he can say yes or no. You will have to ask David de Gea, not me. He has to sign. We have offered him a lot of money" - LVG

Looks like he's off then.[/quote']

He's Spanish why wouldn't he want to go?

Obviously owes a lot to Utd but the lure of playing for Real or Barca must be huge.

No one can say De Gea grew up thinking he wanted to play for Utd.

If Real want him they will get him.

He's Spanish why wouldn't he want to go?

Obviously owes a lot to Utd but the lure of playing for Real or Barca must be huge.

No one can say De Gea grew up thinking he wanted to play for Utd.

If Real want him they will get him.

If he leaves, you can't blame a Spaniard wanting to live and work back in Spain.

Would be a huge kick in the balls though.