Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Manchester United Thread

I don't see De Gea to Real as that controversial especially considering it wouldn't be a direct transfer between rivals. He'd probably be a fool to turn down Real really.

But they're crazy spaniards :D

Also whose image is stretching this page?

You really are the grinch aren't you. Such negative thinking. He could fit in perfectly in our midfield. Don't worry' date=' LVG will find a place to slot him in.

A great signing if it happens, and may there be many more. Hoping we get our business done early this summer. I'm thinking we are going to have a great lineup come start of next season.

Brighter and better days ahead for United to come.

Glory glory, Man United.[/color']

Without looking at Google Tony,tell me who is Norman whiteside?

Glory glory Man Utd Tony' date='keep on living the dream.[/quote']

Is it meant to be some United manager or players? Or back room staff before my time? I'm sorry, I don't know all the United players past and present but I know who I know and I know my team.

I have not been to one United game ever no. There for, I am not a United fan at all. I am a United supporter and follower. I support them and I follow them via television.

Unfortunately, I don't live in the country to go to there matches, and I don't have the finances' to go there. I know my fair share of the team, as I have been following them since I was 13.

There is no need to throw names into it to prove who knows more about a team then the person next to them.

Without looking at Google Tony' date='tell me who is Norman whiteside?[/quote']

Norman Whiteside a good Northern Ireland midfield/striker player in his United times, was suppose the be the next Best but no 1 can be like Best

Norman Whiteside a good Northern Ireland midfield/striker player in his United times' date=' was suppose the be the next Best but no 1 can be like Best[/quote']

I don't know what's worse, Tony not knowing who he is or you copying and pasting Wikipedia pretending to know who he is. At least Tony was honest enough to admit it.

That's what Zorc said. But the fact that he is responding to these rumours means that something is on. And two days before they signed Tuchel Zorc said there was no agreement with Tuchel. There is a very strong chance that Hummels and Gundogan will be playing for us next season. :D

Dortmund refute Gundogan to United claims saying that there's 0 contact with United. What's going on then?

I don't know what's worse' date=' Tony not knowing who he is or you copying and pasting Wikipedia pretending to know who he is. At least Tony was honest enough to admit it.[/quote']

So it's bad I don't know who this guy is? Why is it so bad? I admit I have no idea who the lad is. Your telling me you know all of Chelsea's players, managers, staff? Past and present?

Get of your high horse. And don't for a second act like you know everything about your football club.

Bet he doesn't know every player Chelski have loaned out.

So it's bad I don't know who this guy is? Why is it so bad? I admit I have no idea who the lad is. Your telling me you know all of Chelsea's players' date=' managers, staff? Past and present?

Get of your high horse. And don't for a second act like you know everything about your football club. [/color']

So it's bad I don't know who this guy is? Why is it so bad? I admit I have no idea who the lad is. Your telling me you know all of Chelsea's players' date=' managers, staff? Past and present?

Get of your high horse. And don't for a second act like you know everything about your football club. [/color']

Yes it is slightly bad you don't know who he is. But in this instance I was actually partly sticking up for you, which you have gone & ruined.

I'm not the one at question here but present players & staff yes I do know, past? - not every single one no, but Whiteside wasn't just any player.

Bet he doesn't know every player Chelski have loaned out.

This season? There's about 25 I think, pretty sure I do.

True you should know Whiteside at least by name.

27, so you're close (I used Wikipedia obviously) but do you know every one? Unlikely

Yes it is slightly bad you don't know who he is. But in this instance I was actually partly sticking up for you' date=' which you have gone & ruined.

I'm not the one at question here but present players & staff yes I do know, past? - not every single one no, but Whiteside wasn't just any player.

This season? There's about 25 I think, pretty sure I do.[/quote']

I don't know what's worse' date=' Tony not knowing who he is or you copying and pasting Wikipedia pretending to know who he is. At least Tony was honest enough to admit it.[/quote']

I actually did know who Whiteside is, I never copied from any links. My Parents has supported United since Busby Babes era

27' date=' so you're close (I used Wikipedia obviously) but do you know every one? Unlikely[/quote']

You might think it unlikely....I bet he knows all of them by name but whoever you are trying to name everybody off the top of your head is difficult when it is such a vast number.

Plenty of people follow all aspects of there club not just the first team, lots of people take a very active role in monitoring there youth set ups etc. This also includes knowing about the history of there club, not everybody will do but plenty of people embrace every aspect.

You're right mate, there is nothing wrong in not knowing. Just defending Tony, if he doesn't know who Norman Whiteside is, then let him know, it doesn't matter. What matters is whether you are a true and loyal supporter or not, not the amount of knowledge you have of the club.

You might think it unlikely....I bet he knows all of them by name but whoever you are trying to name everybody off the top of your head is difficult when it is such a vast number.

Plenty of people follow all aspects of there club not just the first team' date=' lots of people take a very active role in monitoring there youth set ups etc. This also includes knowing about the history of there club, not everybody will do but plenty of people embrace every aspect.[/quote']

27' date=' so you're close (I used Wikipedia obviously) but do you know every one? Unlikely[/quote']

Bamford. Salah, Van Ginkel, Chalobah, Piazon, Atsu, Marin, Omeruo, Traore, Mceachran, Moses, Davila, Feruz, Delac, Kakuta, Romeu, Kalas, Wallace, Kane, Pasalic, Swift, Perica, Davila, Cuevas, Ake. There's a lad on loan at Shorpe but I can't remember his name & I don't know the 27th.

Traore, Bamford, Swift, Baker, Hazard (Sold), Piazon, Omeruo, Wallace, McEchran, Blackman, Ake, Chalobah, Kalas, Kakuta, MVG, Torres (Sold), Marin, Salah, Delac, Palisic, Feruz, Davil Ulisa (Spelling), Rodriguez, Atsu, Kane, Romeu, Bertrand (sold), Cuevas. Off the top of my head im sure i read its actually over 30 sent out over the season, some of those have returned or been sold probably giving your figure of 27, Theres some Croation whose name alludes me at this moment also.

Bamford. Salah' date=' Van Ginkel, Chalobah, Piazon, Atsu, Marin, Omeruo, Traore, Mceachran, Moses, Davila, Feruz, Delac, Kakuta, Romeu, Kalas, Wallace, Kane, Pasalic, Swift, Perica, Davila, Cuevas, Ake. There's a lad on loan at Shorpe but I can't remember his name & I don't know the 27th.[/quote']

Do'h! i forgot Moses :mad: and Perica is the Croation i was forgetting.

Well done. One of the few Chelski supporters who know almost all their loanees.

Wikipedia tells me that the Shorpe lad is Alex Davey, and the 27th guy is Joao Rodriguez, who is at Bastia.

Bamford. Salah' date=' Van Ginkel, Chalobah, Piazon, Atsu, Marin, Omeruo, Traore, Mceachran, Moses, Davila, Feruz, Delac, Kakuta, Romeu, Kalas, Wallace, Kane, Pasalic, Swift, Perica, Davila, Cuevas, Ake. There's a lad on loan at Shorpe but I can't remember his name & I don't know the 27th.[/quote']

Ulises Davila

Yeah loans probably ended.

Traore' date=' Bamford, Swift, Baker, Hazard (Sold), Piazon, Omeruo, Wallace, McEchran, Blackman, Ake, Chalobah, Kalas, Kakuta, MVG, Torres (Sold), Marin, Salah, Delac, Palisic, Feruz, Davil Ulisa (Spelling), Rodriguez, Atsu, Kane, Romeu, Bertrand (sold), Cuevas. Off the top of my head im sure i read its actually over 30 sent out over the season, some of those have returned or been sold probably giving your figure of 27, Theres some Croation whose name alludes me at this moment also.[/quote']

Well done. One of the few Chelski supporters who know almost all their loanees.

Wikipedia tells me that the Shorpe lad is Alex Davey' date=' and the 27th guy is Joao Rodriguez, who is at Bastia.[/quote']

Damn, close but no cigar!

Anyway like I said this isn't about me.

Moving on to today, thoughts about the Everton game?