• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Manchester United Thread

Roll back just a few pages on here and there were calls for LVG to win Manager of The Year.

For me his tactics are old and outdated, You dont take your best striker and stick him in Centre Midfield, he needs to be upfront doing what he does best... scoring goals.

RVP looks a shadow of the player he once was, Falcao should be starting more then he is and certainly infront of RVP.

Then you have the 60m Di Maria forced to play cameo roles from the bench.

ik the sponsorship over 10 years but still 75 mil a year on top of other stuff

We have the revenue and need to use it' date=' i think when Falcao goes then wage will drop, we are 10mil higher than City, wages can attract players

Im saying we need a new Carrick, as he is injury prone atm and getting on in age plus Herrera or Blind doesnt fit that role

Im saying Di Maria orthodox - Hardly no team players can read what he going to do, Young struggle today with him

Im talking what im thinking[/quote']

His own team can't read what Di Maria is going to do.

Utd haven't progressed at all since the early part of the season.

They used Fellaini to good effect for 5-10 games, but watching them today was awful.Thats not even a decent WBA side.

Tactics or lack off have been totally found out,seem to rely on luck more than anything else.

LVG sat looking like a deer in the headlights, he looks perpetually stunned all the time.

People actually wan't to sell Di Maria? countless players have had a bad first season then turned out to be great. Mata and Fellaini for example.

Also today was horrible, we had a terrifying run of games which we happened to win, then the team gets complacent, losing to West Brom is unforgivable.

People actually wan't to sell Di Maria? countless players have had a bad first season then turned out to be great. Mata and Fellaini for example.

I agree here. Patience is a virtue, give di Maria time before rooting to sell him on. Clearly a load of you have forgotten what he displayed earlier this season, which was something special. Flicking back a few pages, we all worshipped di Maria for his miracle performances and now he is somewhat useless. I don't get it? What type of play satisfies you? I don't know whether to call it forgetful or just ungrateful, it's like his previous performances are not enough. It saddens me to know the minority of you feel the way :(

I agree here. Patience is a virtue' date=' give di Maria time before rooting to sell him on. Clearly a load of you have forgotten what he displayed earlier this season, which was something special. Flicking back a few pages, we all worshipped di Maria for his miracle performances and now he is somewhat useless. I don't get it? What type of play satisfies you? I don't know whether to call it forgetful or just ungrateful, it's like his previous performances are not enough. It saddens me to know the minority of you feel the way :([/quote']

Also the fact that if Di Maria starts playing at his best, It's Di Maria. This time last year, one of the best attacking players around, if we get that player back we're laughing.

Roll back just a few pages on here and there were calls for LVG to win Manager of The Year.

For me his tactics are old and outdated' date=' You dont take your best striker and stick him in Centre Midfield, he needs to be upfront doing what he does best... scoring goals.

RVP looks a shadow of the player he once was, Falcao should be starting more then he is and certainly infront of RVP.

Then you have the 60m Di Maria forced to play cameo roles from the bench.[/quote']

His clipboard is the one that gets me. It's like Denis Norden from It'll be Alright on the Night.

I was one of those who didn't think he was that good and this deal doesn't change that...

He's signed a new deal' date=' it's news but IMO that's all it is. It's not good because he's not shown anything worthy of getting excited about and it's not bad because he's not shown anything worthy of getting worried about.

But if some United fans want to be pleased about it, especially when they aren't the ones who said they didn't rate him, then who cares.

You're just picking fights for the sake of it which is a shame.[/quote']

It is a shame a moderater has nothing better to do then pick fights because they are bored.

You cannot keep buying loads of players though' date='otherwise you will never have a team as such.[/quote']

You didn't just say that in this thread did you? I think your post should be in the City thread, or directed to the City supprters, fans, thread.

Angel Di Maria doing his best to fight for his future' date=' as in being that bad that he gets a move away :o

All that money spent and all you do is hump the ball to Afroman....[/quote']

How much did Liverpool spend this summer?

Hasn't he already tried that' date='God knows how much money,highest wage bill in the land.

As far away as you have ever been.[/quote']

So he should just give up because he has tried somthing once and it hasn't turned out yet, you are allowed to try somthing more then once to get it how you want it.

It is a shame a moderater has nothing better to do then pick fights because they are bored.

You didn't just say that in this thread did you? I think your post should be in the City thread' date=' or directed to the City supprters, fans, thread. [/color']

How much did Liverpool spend this summer?

So he should just give up because he has tried somthing once and it hasn't turned out yet, you are allowed to try somthing more then once to get it how you want it.

They spent the money they got for Suarez think it was 38 million all in.

How much did you lot spend?

Poor.

They spent the money they got for Suarez think it was 38 million all in.

How much did you lot spend?

Poor.

Disappointing in our performances recently, and overall this season we should have done much better. What interests me with this argument though is, no one mentions the fact we spent this much to move up three places (an important three places, moving us to CL qualification) Whereas Liverpool have spent vast amounts of money to move down three places. I know there's more to it than that, but it's nonsensical for a Liverpool fan to bring up this topic in my eyes, especially since they would spend the same amount of money if they could.

For me his tactics are old and outdated' date=' You dont take your best striker and stick him in Centre Midfield, he needs to be upfront doing what he does best... scoring goals.

RVP looks a shadow of the player he once was, [b']Falcao should be starting more[/b] then he is and certainly infront of RVP.

Then you have the 60m Di Maria forced to play cameo roles from the bench.

I thought LVG should be considered, getting United back to CL football (maybe) and doing it with 50+ injures in the whole season

I didn't understand RVP or why RVP was taking the pen, I thought it was Rooney job and it shows United need to strengthen in that Midfield

RVP - does he want to stay or go? since the world cup, he not been the same, is he carrying an injury? does he want to go? and Falcao a shadow of himself, I rather bring on Wilson - Forwards United need to buy

His own team can't read what Di Maria is going to do.

Utd haven't progressed at all since the early part of the season.

They used Fellaini to good effect for 5-10 games' date=' but watching them today was awful.Thats not even a decent WBA side.

Tactics or lack off have been totally found out,seem to rely on luck more than anything else.

LVG sat looking like a deer in the headlights, he looks perpetually stunned all the time.[/quote']

Di Maria is so orthodox when he plays, he needs time to build in with the team, Idk if the burglary in his head? or he wants to go to PSG? or that number 7 shirt being a jinx for him idk

United has progressed in some ways like Possession etc but lack in the final 3rd, he stopped the goals leaking in from the 1st half of season

Fellaini has been useful like a month ago but now teams has found him out by putting a player on him, we Need a different dimension of play this summer, and WBA only had 2 changes to their side and with Pulis, you gonna get a hard game

I think LVG is stunned as last 3 games, United has had like 60% or more possession and 0 goals, the problem is that final 3rd as united either take too many passes/touches to get it up there and no runners/gamblers in final 3rd

Some of the Utd "fans" on here seriously need to go and support someone else like Chelsea or City... A month ago Utd were winning and now suddenly he needs to go... :confused:

Transfer wise and realistic wise, I wouldn't mind the following:

Keep De Gea (a absolute must)

Clyne or Coleman for right back

Hummels

John Stones

Ross Barkley

Khedira

Depay

Unrealistic but would like to see:

Marquinhos

Pogba

Varane

Think strikers need a shake up, Falcao will probably leave, RVP possibly...

Utd have been linked with Ings but don't think he's good enough, he hasn't shown much this season at Burnley, compared to the likes of Charlie Austin who has scored a bucket load of goals even though the team is 2nd bottom, Ings hasn't done anything near the same so I think I'd leave him where he is or let him off to Liverpool.

Some of the Utd "fans" on here seriously need to go and support someone else like Chelsea or City... A month ago Utd were winning and now suddenly he needs to go... :confused:

Transfer wise and realistic wise' date=' I wouldn't mind the following:

Hummels

John Stones

Ross Barkley

Khedira

Depay

Marquinhos

Pogba

Varane

Utd have been linked with Ings but don't think he's good enough, he hasn't shown much this season at Burnley, compared to the likes of Charlie Austin who has scored a bucket load of goals even though the team is 2nd bottom, Ings hasn't done anything near the same so I think I'd leave him where he is or let him off to Liverpool.[/quote']

Ha.

Haha.

Hahahaha.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You're a clown.

Hummels

John Stones

Ross Barkley

Khedira

Depay

Marquinhos

Pogba

Varane

Utd have been linked with Ings but don't think he's good enough, he hasn't shown much this season at Burnley, compared to the likes of Charlie Austin who has scored a bucket load of goals even though the team is 2nd bottom, Ings hasn't done anything near the same so I think I'd leave him where he is or let him off to Liverpool.[/quote']

A Coleman/Stones/Barkley triple transfer deal? Lolz

At least you are more honest with the unrealistic ones, refreshing to see after the past few weeks.

It's going to be an interesting summer, & potentially an expensive one.

Hummels

John Stones

Ross Barkley

Khedira

Depay

Marquinhos

Pogba

Varane

United were great a month ago, but when United met Chelsea - Mourinho placing Zouma on Fellaini worked and now other teams are doing it, plus United in the final 3rd atm is painful to see

Transfers

- De Gea saga needs sorting, if he goes get Oblak or Lloris, prefer Oblak

- RB needs sorting and it seems Clyne like 90% going to United, still Alves talks but Coleman should be a back up

- need CB - seems like its Hummels, scored at weekend and seems to have leadership in defence but lacks pace

- 2 CM's might been needed - Khedria, Gundogan, Barkley, would like Ward Prowse outsider Pogba - never know in football

- Winger on the right as Mata likes to come in, United only have the middle or left to attack - Depay, long shot Bale

- Fwd well, Falcao gonna go, RVP a shadow of himself, need to bring in a fwd, Ings isnt good enough but if he does the business i'll eat my words

Out - Lindegaard, Rafael, Evans, Powell, maybe RVP, Hernandez, Nani

Loan - Blackett, Januzaj(Rumour has it to PSV so Depay can come), Wilson, not sure on McNair

I like to see next year with less injures

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Official Manchester United Thread

In my opinion' date=' this will be the new United.Con names in bold, that are new purchases:)

[img']http://www.footballuser.com/formations/2015/05/1250602_Dream_Team.jpg[/img]

I hope LVG sees this and uses your formation :P.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Official Manchester United Thread

I hope LVG sees this and uses your formation :P.

I love United' date=' we hope:p:p at moment bro, Van Gaal used this formation

[img']http://www.footballuser.com/formations/2015/05/1250620_Dream_Team.jpg[/img]

Blind should play midfield, in place of Blind, should play Shaw. And Rooney, striker:):P

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Official Manchester United Thread

In my opinion' date=' this will be the new United.Con names in bold, that are new purchases:)

[img']http://www.footballuser.com/formations/2015/05/1250602_Dream_Team.jpg[/img]

I know LVG is a confident bloke but if you think he can play 4-2-3 and win the league then that is a very tall order.