Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Manchester United Thread

United were great a month ago' date=' but when United met Chelsea - Mourinho placing Zouma on Fellaini worked and now other teams are doing it

[/quote']

This is why you should hide your best formation away from Mourinho so nobody else gets to copy his ideas ;)

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Official Manchester United Thread

In my opinion' date=' this will be the new United.Con names in bold, that are new purchases:)

[img']http://www.footballuser.com/formations/2015/05/1250602_Dream_Team.jpg[/img]

Oh so 10 players is the way forward? Yes we all hope utd play that formation although with Falcao this season you might as well have had only 10 on the field. :)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Official Manchester United Thread

I know LVG is a confident bloke but if you think he can play 4-2-3 and win the league then that is a very tall order.

I really enjoyed the Premier last year Oh well you know, is the best league in the world .But this year Chelsea have dominated, and United after spending 200 million should at least compete for the title .The time i know the players i think:p:p

Re: Riferimento: Official Manchester United Thread

I am Italian' date=' and I really like to talk to you in English football. It 's my favorite. I hate Italian football, Italian football there is a lot of racism and hatred between clubs:mad: I'm love Premier:p[/quote']

Who doesn't love the Premier League? :P I assume when you refer to league you also mean the forum sections, if that's the case then join us and get yourself a fan club :) G'orn mate, get posting :D.

Ha.

Haha.

Hahahaha.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You're a clown.

So by mentioning some existing premiership players (Clyne/Coleman/Stones/Barkley) that realistically could sign for Utd' date=' I'm a clown... Right...

Utd need a right back, Clyne or Coleman... 2 excellent rb's, Clyne has to decide whether to commit to Southampton in the next few days but has been linked to Utd and other clubs

Stones - one of the best young defenders in the league, I'd prefer him ahead of jones, smalling or evans

Barkley - Linked to City, but would be a great midfielder to sign for 10+ years

Hummels - Heavily linked with him for the past few weeks

Khedira - available on a free this summer and more than likely to leave Madrid

Depay - Seems to be between Utd & Liverpool...

So out of the whole lot, Clyne, Hummels & Depay [b']could[/b] sign, the others I said I would like to see, not sure what was so funny, idiot.

A Coleman/Stones/Barkley triple transfer deal? Lolz

At least you are more honest with the unrealistic ones' date=' refreshing to see after the past few weeks.

It's going to be an interesting summer, & potentially an expensive one.[/quote']

Obviously Everton aren't going to sell 3 players to Utd, I was merely stating realistic targets that they could sign...

Bale, Pogba and Cavani would of course be my first choice :)

I didn't understand RVP or why RVP was taking the pen' date=' I thought it was Rooney job and it shows United need to strengthen in that Midfield

RVP - does he want to stay or go? since the world cup, he not been the same, is he carrying an injury? does he want to go? and Falcao a shadow of himself, I rather bring on Wilson - Forwards United need to buy

[/quote']

RVP has been penalty taker for the past couple of years cos Rooney missed a few, he's been taking them when RVP has been out of the team. I would say Mata might take the next one

Riferimento: Re: Official Manchester United Thread

So by mentioning some existing premiership players (Clyne/Coleman/Stones/Barkley) that realistically could sign for Utd' date=' I'm a clown... Right...

Utd need a right back, Clyne or Coleman... 2 excellent rb's, Clyne has to decide whether to commit to Southampton in the next few days but has been linked to Utd and other clubs

Stones - one of the best young defenders in the league, I'd prefer him ahead of jones, smalling or evans

Barkley - Linked to City, but would be a great midfielder to sign for 10+ years

Hummels - Heavily linked with him for the past few weeks

Khedira - available on a free this summer and more than likely to leave Madrid

Depay - Seems to be between Utd & Liverpool...

So out of the whole lot, Clyne, Hummels & Depay [b']could[/b] sign, the others I said I would like to see, not sure what was so funny, idiot.

Obviously Everton aren't going to sell 3 players to Utd, I was merely stating realistic targets that they could sign...

Bale, Pogba and Cavani would of course be my first choice :)

DecDugg, think like you, Clyne is followed by Chelse, Manchester City and United.In in my opinion, the United could make these players.Khedira is also free transfer in June.:)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Official Manchester United Thread

Not spend(i think) but budget in next season:)in summer:) for United 250 million are peanuts:D:D:D

£250 million is massive money for any club so Utd aren't going to be spending anything like that.

Ha.

Haha.

Hahahaha.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You're a clown.

Have you ever posted anything constructive in this thread mate?

That's not a criticism it's a genuine question? Have you ever contributed to any discussion on here by providing a reasonable argument as to why you have an opinion on someone else's post without insulting them?

I know some of the suggestions are a bit far fetched but your reply doesn't present any kind of fact, opinion or anything contributing to discussion.

In fact its sole purpose is to ridicule a poster on the thread and is therefore abusive in its entirety.

Under forum rules isn't that banned?

That's not a criticism it's a genuine question? Have you ever contributed to any discussion on here by providing a reasonable argument as to why you have an opinion on someone else's post without insulting them?

I know some of the suggestions are a bit far fetched but your reply doesn't present any kind of fact' date=' opinion or anything contributing to discussion.

In fact its sole purpose is to ridicule a poster on the thread and is therefore abusive in its entirety.

Under forum rules isn't that banned?[/quote']

How can you be so sure my sole purpose is to ridicule?

My "pyramid of laughter" is reserved for a select few who actually make me crack up one way or another. For all you know, I might be a huge fan of clowns too. Don't be so sure about your interpretation regarding everything I say; I'm about as readable as a superglued book.

As for constructive contributions, I do feel I do fulfil my part (as active forumer) as often as I can. Besides, a breath of reality is always refreshing in a sea of delusion.

Riferimento: Re: Official Manchester United Thread

How can you be so sure my sole purpose is to ridicule?

My "pyramid of laughter" is reserved for a select few who actually make me crack up one way or another. For all you know' date=' I might be a huge fan of clowns too. Don't be so sure about your interpretation regarding everything I say; I'm about as readable as a superglued book.

As for constructive contributions, I do feel I do fulfil my part (as active forumer) as often as I can. Besides, a breath of reality is always refreshing in a sea of delusion.[/quote']

I'm love your ''Pyramid of Laughter'':p:p:p:cool::D:D

I know some of the suggestions are a bit far fetched but your reply doesn't present any kind of fact' date=' opinion or anything contributing to discussion.

Under forum rules isn't that banned?[/quote']

If Ani is considered offensive then 80% of the board is in real trouble.

Re: Riferimento: Official Manchester United Thread

Now is ok' date=' first i'm forgot Di Maria.:)but to be honest I do not see Di Maria in midfield, I see him as a winger, as he played in Real Madrid.

[img']http://www.footballuser.com/formations/2015/05/1250627_Dream_Team.jpg[/img]

De Vrij isn't coming, It be Rojo/Smalling/Jones with Hummels(if he comes)

Clyne going to replace Valencia

The Midfield/wingers is the tricky LVG Nightmare

Carrick gonna take Blind spot, Blind needs to bulk up and eye a pass forward

Your forgetting Herrera in the line up

Mata questionable on wings as he likes to be in the middle and don't stick to out wide

Buy - Clyne, Hummels, Gundogan, Depay, another striker

Sell - Lindegarrd, Evans, Powell, Nani, Hernandez, RVP

Loan out - Blackett, Januzaj, Lingard, Wilson

If we get these players in - United will have strength in depth in case of injures, but I want injury free season