Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Manchester United Thread

Can you people not put Tony and Talent Searcher on ignore? I swear half the thread is about people quoting them and abusing them relentlessly for the same thing over and over and over again.

I'm not bothered, I say what I think - like it or not idc

Maybe SM should make a new thread - Abuse TalentSearcher/Tony as most like to

Anyway back to United

waiting to see who LVG going to bid for

No chance IMO of Muller joining United just trying to get hits online and sell some chip paper, he's German at the biggest German club and has already rejected us once.

I'd love to see it happen but just screams of desperation to me from the papers.

United are doing very well. Just buy 2 new defenders they are able to compete for the title with Chelsea next year. Next step should be a buy-out of the Glazer family. LVG and his team are on the right way !!

United need more than just 2 defenders, drop Fellaini and find a different dimension in midfield

Glaziers don't want to sell United

He sounds 13/14? You serious? Does a 13/14 year old know how to type up the posts he does? And then back them up? :rolleyes: I would say someone with a name like Shady' date=' would defiantly come across as a 10/11 year old.[/color']

Definitely*

As Noisy pointed out, I wasn't the one to state that he sounded 13/14. I'm glad you didn't just jump the gun, also I'm 18 if that makes you feel better.

Regarding Thomas Muller, I have no idea why he would wan't to leave Bayern, so that is probably just more nonsense. Quite frankly I'd prefer us to sign a few defensive players before strengthening the attack more.

Definitely*

As Noisy pointed out' date=' I wasn't the one to state that he sounded 13/14. I'm glad you didn't just jump the gun, also I'm 18 if that makes you feel better.

Regarding Thomas Muller, I have no idea why he would wan't to leave Bayern, so that is probably just more nonsense. Quite frankly I'd prefer us to sign a few defensive players before strengthening the attack more.[/quote']

He said in an interview that him and LVG has have a relationship that goes beyond that which is normal between a player and a coach

I think he its funny that Muller has scored in the league 13 goals each the last 3 seasons running

I be shocked if he moved

He said in an interview that him and LVG has have a relationship that goes beyond that which is normal between a player and a coach

I think he its funny that Muller has scored in the league 13 goals each the last 3 seasons running

I be shocked if he moved

He's a quality player for club and country, but he's a German at the biggest German club so unless he ever wanted to play abroad I reckon he's there for good.

Also apparently linked with Ings and Wijnaldum, two players I also wouldn't want at the club. Ings really isn't a top 4 side player in my opinion, currently anyway. Wijnaldum just seems like another "He's Dutch so LVG will sign him" link and probably "He's Depays mate".

Muller isn't coming to United - he has no reason to leave the club that made him.

Couple of French sources reporting PSG to have placed a bid on Nainggolan.

Both Motta and Cabaye want out of PSG so I'm not surprised they're eyeing up midfielders.

I be shocked if he moved

Ever thought they were gay? I am of course joking.

He's a quality player for club and country' date=' but he's a German at the biggest German club so unless he ever wanted to play abroad I reckon he's there for good.

Also apparently linked with Ings and Wijnaldum, two players I also wouldn't want at the club. Ings really isn't a top 4 side player in my opinion, currently anyway. Wijnaldum just seems like another "He's Dutch so LVG will sign him" link and probably "He's Depays mate".[/quote']

What I seen of Wijnaldum, he has skill, likes to run passed players, has an eye for a pass, can score but can he bring that to the Epl

Muller could do better.

Don't forget he's yet another AM.

Exactly, and even if he perfectly transitions to the PL, he still wouldn't be as good as the options we already have.

Don't forget he's yet another AM.

Might be another AM but atm United has no AM willing to run beyond the striker' date=' Mata hasn't got the pace, Di Maria is too orthodox and LVG like to play him on the wing, also different dimension to Felliani ball

I think the Special relationship as LVG was the player who gave Muller his chance and built him into the player he is now

Might be another AM but atm United has no AM willing to run beyond the striker' date=' Mata hasn't got the pace, Di Maria is too orthodox and LVG like to play him on the wing, also different dimension to Felliani ball[/quote']

Please don't use words without knowing what they exactly mean - Angel Dì Maria is by no means an "orthodox player". And just like Januzaj, his natural position is #10, not a winger. If van Gaal wants to get the best out of him, he'll need to start playing him in position first.

I think the Special relationship as LVG was the player who gave Muller his chance and built him into the player he is now

I think someone's incapable of reading white text.

Or regular text for that matter too.

Please don't use words without knowing what they exactly mean - Angel Dì Maria is by no means an "orthodox player". And just like Januzaj' date=' his natural position is #10, not a winger. If van Gaal wants to get the best out of him, he'll need to start playing him in position first.

[/quote']

No 1 can read what Di Maria going to do at times, Like in the game vs WBA, Young couldn't read him and passing went out of play or to WBA

Januzaj firstly needs to stop being greedy with the ball and be a better team player

No 1 can read what Di Maria going to do at times' date=' Like in the game vs WBA, Young couldn't read him and passing went out of play or to WBA

Januzaj firstly needs to stop being greedy with the ball and be a better team player[/quote']

"Orthodox - following or conforming to the traditional or generally accepted rules or beliefs of a religion, philosophy, or practice" [in this case the latter].

"Orthodox - following or conforming to the traditional or generally accepted rules or beliefs of a religion' date=' philosophy, or practice" [in this case the latter'].
Yep' date=' definitely Jew a performance.

[center']picture.php?albumid=380&pictureid=3692[/center]

Do you think Motta could be worth it for a top 4 side like United?

Whilst Thiago Motta is skilled enough to join pretty much any team in the world.. he is getting older.

I can see him sign 1 more pro contract in his career, two if the right club comes knocking.

He's ageing and I've heard some speculate that he wants to return to Italy to spend the final years of his career there.. A return to Inter isn't out of the question..

The real question is if a club like Manchester United would be prepared to offer Motta a multi-year contract as I can't see him accept a one year deal..

My bet? He returns to Italy and Serie A.

Whilst Thiago Motta is skilled enough to join pretty much any team in the world.. he is getting older.

I can see him sign 1 more pro contract in his career' date=' two if the right club comes knocking.

He's ageing and I've heard some speculate that he wants to return to Italy to spend the final years of his career there.. A return to Inter isn't out of the question..

The real question is if a club like Manchester United would be prepared to offer Motta a multi-year contract as I can't see him accept a one year deal..

My bet? He returns to Italy and Serie A.[/quote']

This is what I want to ask. Do you think that he has the pace left to cope with the PL's pace for the next say 2-3 years? I think if United want him, they'll at least offer 3 years but us wanting him is a totally different story.

This is what I want to ask. Do you think that he has the pace left to cope with the PL's pace for the next say 2-3 years? I think if United want him' date=' they'll at least offer 3 years but us wanting him is a totally different story.[/quote']

Can't see him being offered a 3 year deal at United when he turns 33 in August to be completely honest mate.

And who's to say if he can cope with it.. next season I'm dead cert he can cope but what about when he turns 34-35?

Like I said, I reckon he's Italy bound.