Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Manchester United Thread

Reports say Utd targeting Kane for 45mil. Soon we'll be signing every top football player.

Would be a great signing up front if we let Falcao and RVP go. Shame we let Pogba go' date=' such a talented footballer.

Bring on Hummels.[/color']

At the time' date=' Bale kind of was though. Insane fee, but that's football nowadays.[/quote']

No he was not. One season with 20+ goals does not make you a 80M player.

At the time he was 40M tops - Levy screwed the excrement out of RM, that's all.

At the time' date=' Bale kind of was though. Insane fee, but that's football nowadays.[/quote']

Two performances against Inter, a good season for Spurs and 80mil? Crazy. That was a brilliant deal for Levy, shame they wasted all that money.

No he was not. One season with 20+ goals does not make you a 80M player.

At the time he was 40M tops - Levy screwed the excrement out of RM' date=' that's all.[/quote']

Bale: 13 goals 8 assists 28 games; booed and jeered constantly by his fans and is a flop.

Hazard: 14 goals 8 assists 35 games; PL player of the season and worth "200m" according to Mourinho.

A sign of how far the PL has declined or fickle fans?

Bale: 13 goals 8 assists 28 games; booed and jeered constantly by his fans and is a flop.

Hazard: 14 goals 8 assists 35 games; PL player of the season and worth "200m" according to Mourinho.

A sign of how far the PL has declined or fickle fans?

Bale only had one good season. Hazard has been performing for quite a few seasons now, and at a top club. You can't say Spurs and anyone else of his quality, and that they are a top club.

Bale only had one good season. Hazard has been performing for quite a few seasons now' date=' and at a top club. You can't say Spurs and anyone else of his quality, and that they are a top club.[/quote']

He literally just showed you how his season has been quite the opposite to a bad one. He had at least two good seasons at Spurs, and he's had two good seasons at Real Madrid. He is a scapegoat there because he cost so much and it's not like they would dare turn on Ronaldo. I'm hoping he stays at Real because it looks like if he returns to the premier league it will be with Man United and then they would be a real good team.

He literally just showed you how his season has been quite the opposite to a bad one. He had at least two good seasons at Spurs' date=' and he's had two good seasons at Real Madrid. He is a scapegoat there because he cost so much and it's not like they would dare turn on Ronaldo. I'm hoping he stays at Real because it looks like if he returns to the premier league it will be with Man United and then they would be a real good team.[/quote']

I was talking about the pre-Madrid days.

Yes, we would then go up a few notches provided we sign other players as well.

Tony is right, Kane could flop next year - Kane could become a pub Quiz answer unless he does 20+ goals next year

If Kane does, then could test Kane even know Kane wants to stay

All clubs will try to get the most out of United as they know United going to spend, same with City, Madrid etc

I like to see

De Gea stay, if not buy Lloris or Oblak

Clyne/Dani Alves, age is against Alves but on a free could be ok

Hummels/Otamendi, linked with both, if Hummels comes pair him with a pacey CB

Pogba - I can't see why United can't put a bid in for him, Chelsea rumoured to go £50mil max for him, Chelsea out the running

Gundogan, another great player, LVG thinks he new carrick

Mensah, future Midfielder

New striker, Not sure who else LVG want except Cavani

Bale, I don't know if it will happen

Sell - Lindegaard, Evans, Rafael, Powell, Nani(somehow), Felliani(50/50), Valencia(50/50), RVP - rumoured Di Maria

Loan - Blackett, Lingard, Peraira(50/50), Januzaj, Wilson

See what happens, who knows what Formation will be

I was talking about the pre-Madrid days.

Yes' date=' we would then go up a few notches provided we sign other players as well.[/quote']

Yeah but KirkkyLUFC was talking about this season. He's overpriced, considering he cost more than Ronaldo (I think?) and Ronaldo is in another league to him, but he doesn't deserve half the criticism he gets and would get into any team in the world except Barca and Bayern (with Ribery and Robben fit)

Tony is right' date=' Kane could flop next year - Kane could become a pub Quiz answer unless he does 20+ goals next year

If Kane does, then could test Kane even know Kane wants to stay

All clubs will try to get the most out of United as they know United going to spend, same with City, Madrid etc

I like to see

De Gea stay, if not buy Lloris or Oblak

Clyne/Dani Alves, age is against Alves but on a free could be ok

Hummels/Otamendi, linked with both, if Hummels comes pair him with a pacey CB

Pogba - I can't see why United can't put a bid in for him, Chelsea rumoured to go £50mil max for him, Chelsea out the running

Gundogan, another great player, LVG thinks he new carrick

Mensah, future Midfielder

New striker, Not sure who else LVG want except Cavani

Bale, I don't know if it will happen

Sell - Lindegaard, Evans, Rafael, Powell, Nani(somehow), Felliani(50/50), Valencia(50/50), RVP - rumoured Di Maria

Loan - Blackett, Lingard, Peraira(50/50), Januzaj, Wilson

See what happens, who knows what Formation will be[/quote']

Why on Earth would you sell Fellaini. Half your game plan revolves around him and it's difficult to imagine you being in the top four without the form he's had this season.

Sell:

RvP

Falcao (don't sign)

Lindegaard

Amos

Henriquez

Nani

Powell

Varela?

Rafael

Cleverley

Valencia (if we can get a cover for RB)

Evans

Sign:

RB or two (Clyne, Alves on free?)

CB (Hummels, Otamendi)

GK ( sign De Gea to a contract, else Lloris/Begovic?)

Midfielder (Gundogan/Poba)

Winger (Bale?)

Striker (Lacazette?)

Have you seen the last few games?

I've seen you guys struggle. Hence why I said without some of the form he's produced it's hard to see you guys in the top 4. Just because he's been man marked in a couple of games doesn't mean he's no good anymore. And before this starts the Liverpool v United debate I'm not saying we would be well ahead of you or anything. Just find it a bit silly you would want to sell one of the players that has made your season a success.