Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Manchester United Thread

How can you burn out if you have only played a full game 7 times?

I know he's been injured and visiting McDonald's ' date=' Burger King and KFC, but surely he's fine to play England's customary 3 games at any international tournament?[/quote']

LVG might want him to gel into the squad or try to get him rest up his injures he had and fully fit for next season

He needs to get the rest and not be rushed back

LVG might want him to gel into the squad or try to get him rest up his injures he had and fully fit for next season

He needs to get the rest and not be rushed back

Does not matter whatsoever what Van Gaal wants.

England want him, they take him.

What about the spanish sources? I want DdG to stay obviously but we know he won't stay and he'll eventually go. Better this season than the next.

Spanish Source(Marca) is always going to be on Madrid side and always going to hype up Madrid(except Bale this season)

Ancelotti wants to keep Casillas, he said recently "We 're not talking about any signings, what comes out in the press is not true"

Rumours are circling 1 day staying, other going

No 1 is sure atm if Ancelotti staying, Ancelotti thinks he is but Perez who knows

Ancelotti likes his favourites at Madrid

I think Madrid need to sort there Midfield out

I think DDG will sign new deal at the end of the season like what most footballers are planning, He be hated in Madrid as he was a part of the other side of Madrid, I need to keep my DDG song

On what planet in which universe has a 19 year old LB with 1 season under his belt done enough to warrant any more than 40/50k. Lets compare it with Chelsea's entire defense (the best in the league, and all i know in full tbh).

Bane (65k) - Terry (150k) - Cahill (80k) - Dave (60k)

Zouma (40k) - Luis (80k).

Delusional, but im not surprised.

Spanish Source(Marca) is always going to be on Madrid side and always going to hype up Madrid(except Bale this season)

Ancelotti wants to keep Casillas' date=' he said recently "We 're not talking about any signings, what comes out in the press is not true"

Rumours are circling 1 day staying, other going

No 1 is sure atm if Ancelotti staying, Ancelotti thinks he is but Perez who knows

Ancelotti likes his favourites at Madrid

I think Madrid need to sort there Midfield out

I think DDG will sign new deal at the end of the season like what most footballers are planning, He be hated in Madrid as he was a part of the other side of Madrid, I need to keep my DDG song[/quote']

Why would De Gea sign a new deal?

Do you think he grew up dreaming of playing for Utd?

You know he's going.

Casillas was jeered by the fans against Juventus,Ancelotti will be gone at the end of the season,along with your goalkeeper.

Your song is s h I t

On what planet in which universe has a 19 year old LB with 1 season under his belt done enough to warrant any more than 40/50k. Lets compare it with Chelsea's entire defense (the best in the league' date=' and all i know in full tbh).

Bane (65k) - Terry (150k) - Cahill (80k) - Dave (60k)

Zouma (40k) - Luis (80k).

Delusional, but im not surprised.[/quote']

Man United were battling Chelsea for him and like i been saying, i dont think Chelsea can battle Manchester clubs

Why would De Gea sign a new deal?

Do you think he grew up dreaming of playing for Utd?

You know he's going.

Casillas was jeered by the fans against Juventus' date='Ancelotti will be gone at the end of the season,along with your goalkeeper.

Your song is s h I t[/quote']

DDG wanted European Football, now he got it with United, United has built him up to what he is today and Im sure he greatful for that, plus he prob has teammates at United as good friends

He might of dreamt for playing for United, a lot do, I think he staying

We are not sure if Ancelotti staying or going, thats for Perez to decide, Ancelotti said he seeing out his contract, Ancelotti likes his favourites and Casillas is 1 of his

DDG wanted European Football' date=' now he got it with United, United has built him up to what he is today and Im sure he greatful for that, plus he prob has teammates at United as good friends

We are not sure if Ancelotti staying or going, thats for Perez to decide, Ancelotti said he seeing out his contract, Ancelotti likes his favourites and Casillas is 1 of his[/quote']

That is crazy, saying that he thought of playing for Utd.

Although if he were a true Atleti fan, he wouldn't go to their arch-rivals.

In the short-term at least Real has a better chance of giving him trophies and CL, which Utd atm cannot do. Of course, I believe he should stick it out with us. He'll become a legend for us. Things may go wrong if he moves over.

Real is in financial difficulties. Great opportunity for the Glazer family to attack. My first target would be Marcelo for ~ 80 M.

Real always were. Good idea though. On which tree is the money growing? I'll take some as well.

DDG wanted European Football' date=' now he got it with United, United has built him up to what he is today and Im sure he greatful for that, plus he prob has teammates at United as good friends

We are not sure if Ancelotti staying or going, thats for Perez to decide, Ancelotti said he seeing out his contract, Ancelotti likes his favourites and Casillas is 1 of his[/quote']

I guarantee he didn't dream of playing for Utd,your speaking absolute rubbish.

He's Spanish,so you can pretty much guess at the clubs of his dreams.

Barca,Real,Atletico,Valencia or whoever he supported as a boy.

It was not Utd.

He will get a better class of European football at Real or Barca than he ever would at Utd.

I guarantee he didn't dream of playing for Utd' date='your speaking absolute rubbish.

It was not Utd.

He will get a better class of European football at Real or Barca than he ever would at Utd.[/quote']

He Spanish but he could of dreamt of United, Players from around the world dream of playing for United, you or I don't know

He started at Atletico at 13 yrs old until 2011, 8 years ish but he be hated if going to Real Madrid

On the Glazer tree and on the Adidas tree' date=' my friend. Over 1 billion euros !!![/quote']

So we throw it on Marcelo of all people. Amazing.

They could donate that money to Nepal, as an example of things 80mil can do other than buy football players.

I guarantee he didn't dream of playing for Utd' date='your speaking absolute rubbish.

It was not Utd.

He will get a better class of European football at Real or Barca than he ever would at Utd.[/quote']

Of course he dreamed about United. Every player does! Even Ronaldo!

Of course he dreamed about United. Every player does! Even Ronaldo![/quote

Of course he did.

little Spanish David and all his friends playing in the cobbled streets of Madrid, trying to emulate massimo taibi, I can see it now.

For most Utd fans on here who don't know who Taibi is, I suggest you buy a Utd history book and start reading.

Of course he did.

little Spanish David and all his friends playing in the cobbled streets of Madrid' date= trying to emulate massimo taibi, I can see it now.

For most Utd fans on here who don't know who Taibi is, I suggest you buy a Utd history book and start reading.[/quote]

Ik who he is, made the famous keeper mistake, trying to clutch the ball into his chest but went through his legs and in

Of course he did.

little Spanish David and all his friends playing in the cobbled streets of Madrid' date= trying to emulate massimo taibi, I can see it now.

For most Utd fans on here who don't know who Taibi is, I suggest you buy a Utd history book and start reading.[/quote]

I know who he is and many other Utd players as well, so please.