Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Manchester United Thread

I don't think he meets Stuart's criteria to move to City...I mean it's City after all. Such a big European club like that who have great Champions League potential...who do well in Europe every season...I mean come on...:o

They did better in it than United this season:p

More of a boost

Real Madrid contacted Bayer Leverkusen about a move for Bernd Leno according to Spanish media Marca

Real have scouted the German on several times this season and have held talks with his representatives about a summer move.

The 23-year-old has a €23m (£16.3m) buyout clause in his contract and Bernabeu officials see him as a more realistic target than De Gea.

Metro going crazy - £157m double raid on Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale

157mil what nonsense! Metro is crazy.

Gundogan girlfriend Sila Sahin has posted on Instagram advertising flight to Manchester.

She was merely at a luggage carousel waiting for her bags from Dusseldorf - the other location displayed in the image - which was also being used by a flight from Manchester.

Lol

They did better in it than United this season:p

As they should. A team under construction and in transition' date=' VS a team that is well established under there manager, been playing together for some time now, plenty of Cover all over the park to make two decent teams, lots of money behind them.

Oh, and they still chocked in CL. :confused:[/color']

She was merely at a luggage carousel waiting for her bags from Dusseldorf - the other location displayed in the image - which was also being used by a flight from Manchester.

Lol

She wasn't in Dusseldorf, she was in Malaga in Spain

She wasn't in Dusseldorf' date=' she was in Malaga in Spain[/quote']

He said that she was waiting for her bags FROM Dusseldorf, which means that she took a flight from Dusseldorf to Malaga and was waiting for her bags in the carousel in Malaga.

He said that she was waiting for her bags FROM Dusseldorf' date=' which means that she took a flight from Dusseldorf to Malaga and was waiting for her bags in the carousel in Malaga.[/quote']

Lets not nit pick. Who cares where Her, or her bags were. Either way, he is all but Manchester bound.

Lets not nit pick. Who cares where Her' date=' or her bags were. Either way, he is all but Manchester bound.[/color']

I'm not sure about that. AT the moment, reports saying he's off to Barca rather than Utd. Let's see.

Mourinho states that he'd be open to managing another English club.

I wonder which club that is...

He's desperate and due to my love for the man' date=' I'd want to see him manager us.

In his interview though, he said that all depends upon the owner and right now he does not want to move clubs. (waiting for LVG to leave I know)

Mourinho states that he'd be open to managing another English club.

I wonder which club that is...

I managed to conjure up Manchester City. When I think of teams with Brute Force attacking players' date=' only City comes to mind. Plus remember earlier this season, he did say 18 other Premier teams were boring.

Remember this?

Only Man City have more quality than us in these terms; if football is about the number of goals that you score. This is a criteria I can accept and if that is the case, Chelsea is the second best team.

I managed to conjure up Manchester City. When I think of teams with Brute Force attacking players' date=' only City comes to mind. Plus remember earlier this season, he did say 18 other Premier teams were boring.

Remember this?[/quote']

Yes, but it's not about current status for him.

He loves Manchester United deep within and statements like these reiterate that.

More importantly: lose it to see the EPL's best coach get relegated.

Newcastle going down is a nice bonus admittedly!

Thats silly

If Arsenal lose 3-0 and United win 5-0' date=' United can take 3rd spot[/quote']

There's more chance of me bedding Scarlett Johansson than us finishing 3rd.

Swiftly moving on from the topic of the male genitalia.

"Mats Hummels performed a U-turn over a possible move to Manchester United because they took too long to firm up their interest." - Daily Mirror

Seems like an odd reason.

Swiftly moving on from the topic of the male genitalia.

"Mats Hummels performed a U-turn over a possible move to Manchester United because they took too long to firm up their interest." - Daily Mirror

Seems like an odd reason.

Load of rubbish, the season hasn't even finished... and has any reputable source come out and said he won't move?

Load of rubbish' date=' the season hasn't even finished... and has any reputable source come out and said he won't move?[/quote']

I'm not saying that there's any truth behind it, just thought the reason they gave was odd.