Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Manchester United Thread

Load of rubbish' date=' the season hasn't even finished... and has any reputable source come out and said he won't move?[/quote']

Zorc,Dortmunds general manager/sporting director says he staying on Wednesday.

Nothing from hummels to refute that(yet)

Based on what?

Latest I'm hearing is he's more likely to end up at Barca.

Yeah....last you herd. Last I herd it was Manchester a week or so ago. so it could change each day. Not basing it on anything but what the papers write like you.

You herd Barcelona when you read it' date=' I herd Manchester when I read it.Thats what I'm basing it on.[/color']

Zorc' date='Dortmunds general manager/sporting director says he staying on Wednesday.

Nothing from hummels to refute that(yet)[/quote']

It's Zorc's word against the "reputed" newspapers' one...

I know which one I'll be going for.

Swiftly moving on from the topic of the male genitalia.

"Mats Hummels performed a U-turn over a possible move to Manchester United because they took too long to firm up their interest." - Daily Mirror

Seems like an odd reason.

I'll do a dancpoli here and ask' date=' based on what? Last I herd it he was staying...[/color']

Zorc' date='Dortmunds general manager/sporting director says he staying on Wednesday.

Nothing from hummels to refute that(yet)[/quote']

I can't find where he says Hummels is staying a Borussia Dortmund.

He says

"It made sense that Mats was thinking about his future, but I always pointed out that we plan (for the future) with him."

"As far as I know, Hummels's contract still runs until 2017. We did not receive any offer that we should think about."

That doesn't mean he's staying any more than LVG's comments about David De Gea... do you see what I mean?

He says

"It made sense that Mats was thinking about his future' date=' but I always pointed out that we plan (for the future) with him."

"As far as I know, Hummels's contract still runs until 2017. We did not receive any offer that we should think about."

That doesn't mean he's staying any more than LVG's comments about David De Gea... do you see what I mean?[/quote']

Look at it the other way; the longer United carry on this business, the less keen Hummels will be on moving - common sense, right? It doesn't take a second human being to clarify that.

If United want him that badly, they can just act like they did with Depay.

Look at it the other way; the longer United carry on this business' date=' the less keen Hummels will be on moving - common sense, right? It doesn't take a second human being to clarify that.

If United want him that badly, they can just act like they did with Depay.[/quote']

Oh I know that I'm just saying there hasn't been 100% definitive statement that Hummels will not leave Borussia.

Oh I know that I'm just saying there hasn't been 100% definitive statement that Hummels will not leave Borussia.

In the same way that there hasn't been a 100% definitive statement that Messi will not be leaving Barcelona for say Manchester City this summer.

The thing is that common sense prevails over all here. I think the Hummels boat came and went - the window of opportunity was there and United did not capitalise when they could have.

Even if Hummels leaves, I doubt it will be to United (much like Vidal).

He says

"It made sense that Mats was thinking about his future' date=' but I always pointed out that we plan (for the future) with him."

That doesn't mean he's staying any more than LVG's comments about David De Gea... do you see what I mean?[/quote']

Sky sports,goal.com,daily express daily mail.

Type in zorc hummels into Google.

Again this was last Wednesday, nothing from hummels to refute this.

There's more sources as well.

Borussia Dortmund’s sporting director Michael Zorc confirmed in Thursday’s Kicker, that Mats Hummels is staying in Dortmund next season. “Mats Hummels cancelled on van Gaal” was the headline, putting the rumors linking the defender with Manchester United to bed for another transfer period.

Zorc said in Kicker: “It was legitimate, that Mats had to make up his mind about his future, but I always pointed to the fact, that we are staying with Hummels next season.” After several talks with Hummels and his father, who is also his agent, both parties reached a “clear consent” according to Zorc.

For Borussia Dortmund it’s great news to their captain for another season. Mats Hummels is one of the figureheads at BVB and one of the best defenders there is – unless he is going through an injury-ridden post world-cup season. Though in the final stints of the 2014/2015 Hummels has found back to his old self and is one reason why Dortmund’s defense stabilized significantly.

In the same way that there hasn't been a 100% definitive statement that Messi will not be leaving Barcelona for say Manchester City this summer.

The thing is that common sense prevails over all here. I think the Hummels boat came and went - the window of opportunity was there and United did not capitalise when they could have.

Even if Hummels leaves' date=' I doubt it will be to United (much like Vidal).[/quote']

Sky sports' date='goal.com,daily express daily mail.

Type in zorc hummels into Google.

Again this was last Wednesday, nothing from hummels to refute this.

There's more sources as well.[/quote']

They all give the same quote I gave though, which does not say Hummels is staying... it says he's thought about leaving.

I'm not saying Hummels will move to United now, I'm not that deluded, but it hasn't been 100% ruled out otherwise simply Zorc would have said 'I can confirm Mats Hummels will stay at Borussia Dortmund' simple.

They all give the same quote I gave though' date=' which does not say Hummels is staying... it says he's thought about leaving.

I'm not saying Hummels will move to United now, I'm not that deluded, but it hasn't been 100% ruled out otherwise simply Zorc would have said 'I can confirm Mats Hummels will stay at Borussia Dortmund' simple.[/quote']

If your sporting director comes out and says such a thing,I would hazard a guess he maybe might know what's going on.

Just possibly.

If your sporting director comes out and says such a thing' date='I would hazard a guess he maybe might know what's going on.

Just possibly.[/quote']

All I'm saying is I don't think it's the last we'll hear about Hummels for a loooong time.

Utd have a huge role to play in the relegation battle today.

Would any Utd fans be too sad about a loss if it meant Newcastle went down' date=' rather than Bruce's Hull? Topic for discussion up here. :P[/quote']

Not at all. Would love to sink that miserable lot down to the championship. Would rather Hull stay up then that useless lot stay up. A few seasons in the championship is what they need to get there act together.

Then again, I don't want United to lose either. Can I have my cake and eat it at the same time? It is possible....

Always been a fan of Brucey.

Not at all. Would love to sink that miserable lot down to the championship. Would rather Hull stay up then that useless lot stay up. A few seasons in the championship is what they need to get there act together.

Then again' date=' I don't want United to lose either. Can I have my cake and eat it at the same time? It is possible....

Always been a fan of Brucey.[/color']

Yeah, I'm neutral today. Want Newcastle to go down, then Ashley may sell them and they could come back a better side.

This De Gea situation is so much on my mind that I saw a dream regarding this whole situation where I am actually able to persuade De Gea to sign a contract :PHugs and Kisses everywhere hehe.

Pretty sure it would takes more than that.

This De Gea situation is so much on my mind that I saw a dream regarding this whole situation where I am actually able to persuade De Gea to sign a contract :P Hugs and Kisses everywhere hehe.

Have a word with yourself.

This is embarrassing.

Have a word with yourself.

This is embarrassing.

From your constant efforts to trying to degrade whatever I have been writing, I have came to the conclusion that either you have next to no connection with the club and are probably living around 100000000kms away and find this forum and the TV remote to be in contact with the side thus you have no feelings for the club, mind you you're still better then Tony.

OR, I have really made you embarrassed by quoting your constant changing of opinions so you are looking to counter me and are miserably failing.

I have next to no control over my dreams, whatever came there I posted here.

Latest news

- Man Utd want Otamendi, shame Valencia won yesterday or things might of been interesting

- Ronaldo saga goes on

- Madrid are planning to hold a meeting, trying to get him to bring De Gea to Madrid

- Laudrup wants Van Persie in Qatar

- PSG want Di Maria on loan with £50mil option to buy

- Everton want Blackett if they don't get Evans - they can have both

- Fletcher wants WBA next year to take Wilson on loan