• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Someone like Griezmann, for example, hasn't been linked with Utd but he would be a statement signing for Utd. If Utd truly are in the process of signing a striker under the radar (especially if it is a top player), without the media knowing, would really be a coup and a job well done.

Pat Crerand also said in his show that Utd fans should be ready for a surprise in the next 7-10 days, he had also said that before Darmian, Schneiderlin and Schweini joined, so....

well I been thinking

LVG want Rooney to be main striker this year so is it winger/striker coming in?

It got to be some1 that can slots in fast, like played in the EPL?

PSG, Barcelona and Madrid are all out in America(i think)

There a rumour that Rooney knows the player who LVG after

i thought Ibra when it started but idk

I'm willing to put my left testicle on the line and say that both Ibra and Muller will not moving to United (at least not this summer).

A couple of reasons for that:

1) Ibra hates Louis' guts - understandably so.

2) Muller would cost an absolute eff-ton - understandably so. [Probably the most underrated player in world football at the moment.]

3) I'll probably never find a woman worth fertilising. [Not down to me, but down to the woman - accent on the word "worth".]

Decent first half - open contest really. United have been reasonably good on the ball, with most of the danger coming from the left, but I do have to say that I'm once again incredibly impressed with Matteo Darmian. However, MOTH has to be Luke Shaw - the overlaps have been really, really effective, and United should be up by more; but at the same time he's also showing how competent he is as a defender. The one time he's not where he's supposed to be and United concede, which is really the only thing I can fault him with, although the others don't really do a great job either. Schneiderlin is caught ball-watching, and Jones (?) should be in front of his man every single time.

Good to see Memphis bag his first goal as well. Eager to see how the second half pans out.

Dull second half - very few showing intent on getting the ball forward and creating something. Pereira MOTH again; Lingard close second.

Interesting to see how SJ double man-marked Januzaj - did work though, as they managed to keep him completely out of the game.

Will be looking to see more from Schweinsteiger - so far, Schneiderlin has been picking up all the points for me (despite his first half error).

All I am seeing is Fernando Llorente as the mystery man. All tabloids so I won't believe it until its true.

I actually quite like him' date=' but it would be slightly hilarious with some of the names being dreamed of recently.[/quote']

The LOLs if it does turn out to be Llorente especially after seeing the whole of twitter exploding to LVGs comments.

3) I'll probably never find a woman worth fertilising. [Not down to me' date= but down to the woman - accent on the word "worth".]

I think you'll find in a few years that men don't have the same luxury of choosing women do ;)

Unless you happen to be a hunk with a good personality and preferrably some money as well :)

I think you'll find in a few years that men don't have the same luxury of choosing women do ;)

Unless you happen to be a hunk with a good personality and preferrably some money as well :)

Oh believe me, I found that one a long time ago...

Now it's just a matter of digesting the failures and realising that feeding the geese is just as good, if not better.

At which point I become worse than the average woman in terms of pickiness...

(Waiting for my first infraction on this "souped up forum".)

Oh believe me' date=' I found that one a long time ago...

Now it's just a matter of digesting the failures and realising that feeding the geese is just as good, if not better.

At which point I become worse than the average woman in terms of pickiness...

(Waiting for my first infraction on this "souped up forum".)[/quote']

I think the options are:

1. Look forward to getting a kid

2. Get a puppy

3. Move to a more patriarchal society