Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

What is your opinion on Mane? I'd presume that with the calibre of names being thrown about' date=' Sadio would be by far a left field option....[/quote']

Mane a good speedy player, young as well as he's 23, prob cheaper

Not sure how he would fit in, If he does go I will need to change my dream team lol

Pedro going to Chelsea to sit on the bench and moan like he doing at Barcelona?

Mane a good speedy player' date=' young as well as he's 23, prob cheaper

Not sure how he would fit in, If he does go I will need to change my dream team lol

Pedro going to Chelsea to sit on the bench and moan like he doing at Barcelona?[/quote']

Ah in fairness Pedro didn't really moan at Barca,been there a long time.probably wants a fresh challenge.

Brilliant. Getting an untested kid in exchange for a world class keeper is 'shrewd'.

Obviously there will be a significant amount of cash in the deal as well. If we can get, say 30-35mil and Mayoral, I'd say it is shrewd as de Gea anyway wants out.

I said, could be "part" of the deal, not directly exchanging Mayoral for de Gea.

Read the whole post first.

Obviously there will be a significant amount of cash in the deal as well. If we can get' date=' say 30-35mil and Mayoral, I'd say it is shrewd as de Gea anyway wants out.

I said, could be "part" of the deal, not directly exchanging Mayoral for de Gea.

Read the whole post first.[/quote']

But Real aren't going to give you very much money. They know they can get him for very little next summer and United's record fee demand was the stumbling block. They aren't going to give you a record fee and a player.

The added player is a sweetener so that when people ask Van Gaal is disappointed with the fee received, he can point to the kid. If he then flops, that he was part of the deal will be forgotten.