Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

I agree, the guy needs to go. Team is going backwards not onwards. Chelsea need to hurry up and sack Jose, that way we can lick him up. This job would be to hard for pep. He needs everything handed to him on a platter.

World class players, etc.

I agree but we don't need Jose, he wrecked his reputation

Job would be hard for Pep as reason you said

LVG took United back into CL Football last year - That was the target

This year LVG Target should of been get in the Last 16 in CL or better and Title Challengers

He has killed the attacking side, overworking the team which are causing injures, Think his style hindering players performances

Like the Martial goal and build up, why haven't United done that more often?

I don't think LVG can push United to the next level even if United has 200 mil in the summer

I'm back!

Realistically we still need a CB and a ST at the least, with some depth in the squad too. Why we sold Chicharito and loaned out Wilson I cannot understand. 200mil and no depth.

Anyway with the injury wrecked side I have doubts whether we could beat a Bournemouth side that are more exciting to watch. A high-scoring draw seems likely.

With both RBs (Darmian and Valencia) and LBs (Shaw and Rojo) out, which is frankly ridiculous, looks like we'll have to play Varela again. Don't mind him, I've always wondered when he'd get a chance and at least he'll get a run of games now. Probably Borthwick-Jackson or Young would play at LB. Along with Blind and McNair as CBs, defence looks pretty shaky. Carrick and Schneiderlin only viable CDMs to start, excluding Fellaini. In the attacking third, would like Memphis and Martial to partner each other, worked before and no harm in giving it a shot. Mata will also start. Last spot toss-up between Lingard and Pereira, I'd like to see Andreas start (http://outsideoftheboot.com/2015/10/07/scout-report-andreas-pereira/) but I doubt it.

One look at the bench and there's no one impactful to come on. Ridiculous with the amount of money spent that things are the same.

My prediction below:

De Gea; Young, Blind, McNair, Varela; Carrick, Schneiderlin; Mata, Memphis, Lingard; Martial

Subs: Romero, Borthwick-Jackson, Tuanzebe, Fellaini, Powell, Pereira, Rshford

LVG Last year got Want United fans wanted which were CL Football but it only started to click after the Arsenal FA Cup defeat

This season he killed it all - 

Transfers - He killed the Attack, Should of Kept Chicharito and said Martial was for the next manager - who says that. Should of kept De Gea in goal through the transfer saga, only positive thing he did, Darmain and the 2 Sch's were good signings

Play - Is Slow, Attacking in everyway has gone down, United let teams get back into their shape instead of taking advantage, only positive atm is he tighten up Defence

Training - Overworking which is causing injures

Games

PL - Miracle where United are, still need improvement, need Ars/city draw and Everton win this weekend

CL - LVG target should of been to get through group, 1st game United were screwed in with the Shaw tackle, bore 0-0 vs PSV LVG should of gone out for the win, were kinda screwed in Wolfsburg with awful 2 hours late flag

Need LVG gone, just get United top 4 or the "title" and hire Ancelotti and splash the cash

LVG Last year got Want United fans wanted which were CL Football but it only started to click after the Arsenal FA Cup defeat

Transfers - He killed the Attack, Should of Kept Chicharito and said Martial was for the next manager - who says that. Should of kept De Gea in goal through the transfer saga, only positive thing he did, Darmain and the 2 Sch's were good signings

Play - Is Slow, Attacking in everyway has gone down, United let teams get back into their shape instead of taking advantage, only positive atm is he tighten up Defence

Games

PL - Miracle where United are, still need improvement, need Ars/city draw and Everton win this weekend

CL - LVG target should of been to get through group, 1st game United were screwed in with the Shaw tackle, bore 0-0 vs PSV LVG should of gone out for the win, were kinda screwed in Wolfsburg with awful 2 hours late flag

Need LVG gone, just get United top 4 or the "title" and hire Ancelotti and splash the cash

That flag was spot on in Wolfsburg by the way so I wouldn't say it screwed you as Mata was interfering with the play.

Games

How fickle can you be? From 'the saviour; to 'need LVG gone'. Troll of year 2015 goes to.... TalentSearcher! Congratulations! 

How fickle can you be? From 'the saviour; to 'need LVG gone'. Troll of year 2015 goes to.... TalentSearcher! Congratulations! 

The Picture below your words sums up my reply to you

LVG hit his target last year in my mind by getting Champs League but this year he let 2 important players go and he can't reach targets United fans want

The Picture below your words sums up my reply to you

LVG hit his target last year in my mind by getting Champs League but this year he let 2 important players go and he can't reach targets United fans want

Haha all the Rock smells from you is your utter bullsh..

What was your target for this year if you want him to get sacked because he let 2 important players leave? He kept De Gea which was arguably the most important thing you could have wished for. You got completely embarrassed in the champions league sure but I'd say your above where you should be in the league currently.

Haha all the Rock smells from you is your utter bullsh..

What was your target for this year if you want him to get sacked because he let 2 important players leave? He kept De Gea which was arguably the most important thing you could have wished for. You got completely embarrassed in the champions league sure but I'd say your above where you should be in the league currently.

not bullsh...

Target this year should been top 3 in league and get into last 16 or beyond - he hasn't completed the Champs League target

He let Januzaj and Chicharito go - we needed Striking options as United were thin in that area

He "kept" De Gea but didn't play him at the start which he should of

United were screwed in the 1st PSV game, LVG never was ruthless vs PSV in the 2nd

If LVG stays - can see De Gea and others wanting to leave

Mourinho's agents announced that he specifically doesn't want a sabbatical and is looking to return to management immediately.

Bookies have Man United as his most likely next destination, ahead of even Real Madrid where Benitez is tumbling himself into a sacking and Perez who is still in charge is known for admiring Mourinho.

So like it or not fellas, brace yourselves, he's coming to Manchester :D

Mourinho's agents announced that he specifically doesn't want a sabbatical and is looking to return to management immediately.

Bookies have Man United as his most likely next destination, ahead of even Real Madrid where Benitez is tumbling himself into a sacking and Perez who is still in charge is known for admiring Mourinho.

He would be linked to united over others as LVG has big pressure and his agent is always involved with United

Manager merry go-round: Pep should announce his future today, probably is leaving- Ancelotti will go to Bayern. Meanwhile Mou will come in at Utd, while LvG takes an early retirement (resignation/sacking/mutual consent). 

Tough to believe, but it seems likely unless there is a new twist in the tale. Only Arsenal will be left stuck with the ageing Wenger. 

Manager merry go-round: Pep should announce his future today, probably is leaving- Ancelotti will go to Bayern. Meanwhile Mou will come in at Utd, while LvG takes an early retirement (resignation/sacking/mutual consent). 

Tough to believe, but it seems likely unless there is a new twist in the tale. Only Arsenal will be left stuck with the ageing Wenger. 

Ancelotti is joining Bayern

Why Mourinho? he is just as bad as LVG