Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Please tell me you are just joking? If so, well played!

LVG trained Mourinho up

Both are Stubborn and want their own way, fair enough Mourinho doesn't play slow boring football like LVG

Also United doesn't need a manager who might give United a bad reputation

With United they need a manager who is ruthless, has man management of all players and play attractive football

You miserable lot were rubbish, never looked like scoring even if the game went on all day!

Ole, ole, ole, ole, Bojan, Bojan!

Amazing Stat - Man utd only lost 1 game out of 15 with Schneiderlain starting

Only 2 sides has had fewer shots than United

LVG needs to go - His methods were long balls today and aerial- Stoke loves headering etc, LVG has lot some of the dressing room

Did any Utd fan notice that Vanja Milinkovic-Savic was released by Utd after failing to obtain a work permit? He's joined Lechia Gdansk now. Shame.

They've also recalled Will Keane from his loan- maybe he'll get a few games (maybe today?), shows how desperate we've become.

Johnstone moved back to PNE on a 28-day loan- good for him.

We need a LB and a ST this window, at least a proven striker. Pray we do get.

As for departures Valdes will go, but apart from him no one else.

Did any Utd fan notice that Vanja Milinkovic-Savic was released by Utd after failing to obtain a work permit? He's joined Lechia Gdansk now. Shame.

They've also recalled Will Keane from his loan- maybe he'll get a few games (maybe today?), shows how desperate we've become.

Johnstone moved back to PNE on a 28-day loan- good for him.

We need a LB and a ST this window, at least a proven striker. Pray we do get.

As for departures Valdes will go, but apart from him no one else.

I knew about Savic ages ago, real shame for him but rules are rules. Should sign that 16 year old keeper from AC Milan but his Crazy agent is same as Pogba and Balotelli and want 106mil for him

We need a goalscorer, someone willing to run

Big Summer for every club - sack LVG

Rooney for Balon D'or - scored more goals than Messi n Ronaldo in 2016 - Before people blow my head off, it's a joke

I knew about Savic ages ago, real shame for him but rules are rules. Should sign that 16 year old keeper from AC Milan but his Crazy agent is same as Pogba and Balotelli and want 106mil for him

We need a goalscorer, someone willing to run

Big Summer for every club - sack LVG

Rooney for Balon D'or - scored more goals than Messi n Ronaldo in 2016 - Before people blow my head off, it's a joke

Well, I didn't know about Savic lol.

Donnarumma wouldn't join and it makes no sense anyway. 

We need a LB and a goalscorer. At least a striker. And Felipe Anderson isn't the answer, even though he's really good. Not sure about Mane either.

Man Utd still needs a sort out

Only good things - keep De Gea, decent signings and to kinda tighten up Defence

Bad things - Philosophy, boring Football, fans on his back, 10 points behind Arsenal, killed attack

Bad things weight up more than positive

We need Mane then Martial can stick up top instead of the wing, but that means a player needs to drop

I don't understand in games before Chelsea, United never used Schneiderlain, evenknow United record with him in the starting line up was 1 loss in 15 games, now its 1 lost in 17games

Gonna be a BUSY summer of managers and players in the summer

You have to be the most unintelligent and fickle fan I have ever come across.

It must be about 6 months ago that I questioned LVG and how good he would be/had been to Utd yet you went out of your way to praise him as the next messiah!

you seem to be forgetting

Last year, he deserved praise as he got United back into CL football and were playing decent in the 2nd half of the season, something Moyes messed up in

This year, there should be progress, United fans ain't seeing that, he should of got United into the last 16 of CL evenknow we were screwed away at PSV

Transfers - Decent but the big mistake in letting Hernandez go as United only got Martial and Rooney

Play - Boring possession football with hardly no end product, if we try all attack it seems we leak goals, only good thing is United sorted the leaky defense from  Moyes era

Still 250mil(roughly) and still no consistent crowd pleasing performances, LVG has had his trial and failed