• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Chelsea were trundling along just nicely when they made those signings FYI. If griezmann goes to United i will post a naked pic on this thread, somebody quote me. I straight up dont even mind as the apocalypse will surely be 5 minutes behind.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/arsenal-fan-cut-off-my-balls_uk_5727e58ee4b0ade291a0a67d

Want to end up like this lad here?  :P

Yes, and look how that turn out for them, one came back to Atlético and the other is playing for a mid table team atm. If Griezmann leaves it will be for a another great team, would love to see him and Pogba playing for PSG, it would improve significantly their chances of actually winning a CL.

No it wouldn't. PSG will never win the Champions League, as they basically face no other competition throughout the season. The CL is the only place where they are remotely challenged, and as the players are not used to that, they can't handle the expectations.

No it wouldn't. PSG will never win the Champions League, as they basically face no other competition throughout the season. The CL is the only place where they are remotely challenged, and as the players are not used to that, they can't handle the expectations.

I understand what you said, and i agree to a certain point. But its just like Bayern, they too don't have any real challengers in domestic competitions and they do very well in CL. PSG only needs a few more quality players and of course, not let players like Coman go away on a free.

I've been saying this for a couple of seasons now, but United really needs to buy quality players and not pay a big penny for 20 year olds like Shaw, Martial and Depay and give big salaries to stars not in their prime, like Rooney and Schweinsteiger and expect them to carry the team to success. It's a shame to see a team like Man Utd struggle to get in EL. I don't know if it will be Mourinho who will get this team in the top again, from what i saw last few seasons in Madrid and then at Chelsea again, i think he lost its touch.

I understand what you said, and i agree to a certain point. But its just like Bayern, they too don't have any real challengers in domestic competitions and they do very well in CL. PSG only needs a few more quality players and of course, not let players like Coman go away on a free.

I've been saying this for a couple of seasons now, but United really needs to buy quality players and not pay a big penny for 20 year olds like Shaw, Martial and Depay and give big salaries to stars not in their prime, like Rooney and Schweinsteiger and expect them to carry the team to success. It's a shame to see a team like Man Utd struggle to get in EL. I don't know if it will be Mourinho who will get this team in the top again, from what i saw last few seasons in Madrid and then at Chelsea again, i think he lost its touch.

This is LVG Philosophy

Schweinsteiger was a gamble

The point you talking bout Martial, Shaw, Depay etc - Martial and Shaw proving their worth(not Shaw this season). Depay an dodgy 1, I'm not sure if he liking LVG philosophy, the Salaries are always gonna be silly and players/agents can demand and have the power over club

What United is missing is a Spine - Look at Leicester Schmechiel, Morgan, Kante, Vardy started all games without change unless ban

United can't always rely on youth

Mourinho would hopefully put a spine into the side, done it at all clubs

Last few years Mourinho -

Real - Spain vs Portugal in the dressing room in his last year

Chelsea - Won the title coming back, but something Happened start on 2015 Calender year, this year when the bad results were coming, he was waiting to be sacked

Still think to this day, Mourinho wanted United after Ferguson or Ronaldo might of Returned if Fergie stayed on for 1 more year

Other news

- Fellaini and Huth has got a 3 game ban

- Hummels accordingly saying he not joining Bayern, But who knows

- Zaha doubtful for the FA Final

In terms of competitiveness (or lack of it), I'd put Bayern on par with Juventus rather than PSG. You do see all three teams go on ridiculously long unbeaten runs in their respective leagues, but in terms of point differences, the gap between PSG and the second in the French table is a complete joke. To think that, just a few years ago, the French league was incredibly competitive, with the likes of Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Lille and Montpellier making it a closely-fought, multiple-horse race, is, quite frankly, saddening, especially for a formerly avid Ligue 1 follower. 

And whilst I do recall Bayern winning the league under Guardiola with eight games to spare or something like that, I do feel like Bayern's successes in recent years have mostly been courtesy of their excellent managerial choice, and wise investments in the transfer market. Same for Juve, as many dismissed Allegri upon appointment, but the work he has done after Conte has been exceptional to say the least. In comparison with the aforementioned two, I deem Blanc to be a very average manager. With the resources he has had, he should have at least reached one CL semi-final, let alone a final and a possible triumph. That for me indicates a severe inefficiency in player management, as quite a few of his "stars" have also struggled/deteriorated under his reign (Cavani, Lucas and Marquinhos jump to mind). And with the media linking him to the United job, I cannot say I'm not worried.

Sack LVG

What an awful boring game - goal was a mistake from Norwich, I thought Rooney was gonna mess it up

What a brilliant idea to rest Blind and Rashford plus genius to not even put them on the bench, Might as well Rest De Gea and Smalling, they played too many games  - scarasm

Hope Martial fit for Tuesday, Feel sorry for Darmian season and hope injury not serious, Feel sorry for Januzaj- get called to go on twice to sit back down - kill his confindence

20 games out of 36 that United hasn't scored 1st half

United won but still annoyed

I recorded it but I had a bad feeling it was going to be garbage and since Martial wasn't even playing and what you said i'll pass. Thing is i'm running out of football to watch and it's scaring me I hate this time of year lol. Suppose could watch the Euro u17 but i know the scores and well there's Lyon and Monaco and Sporting playing later but not sure I can stomach watching either. Bring on the new season !

Horrendous game to watch, feel really sorry for the neutral that watched it. There isn't any positives other than the 3 points once again. The decisions and tactics LVG makes and plays means he has to GO but sadly I think if we make top 4 and win the FA cup we'll end up keeping him on.

Surely he can't

He can't waste more money

CL & LVG or no CL & LVG sacked, tough call - really want top 4 and LVG sacked

It's going to be no Champions League and no sacking Aloysius, just wait and see. Fully expect City to beat Arsenal tomorrow, and wrap things off with a win against Swansea on the final day. Arsenal ending outside the top four is even more unlikely, as their last game is against Villa.

Wait and see tomorrow

Doesn't Deadwood see, what United fans keeps seeing

Arsenal, outside the top 4, you're having a laugh. It's what Wenger does to justify his 8 million a year, despite us being hard up apparently. The senile old goat. Hate him now. Always knew he was a fraud and this year's proved it.

As for you lot, embarrassing garbage really. I heard the first suicide clinic in England will be at Old Trafford.

LVG made them this bad, don't even know where United going with him - he had his test this season n failed, Deadwood needs to see it

IF LVG stays, I can see all jorge Mendes signings going elsewhere n that might include De gea but unlikely. Why hasn't Renato Sanches joined yet, deal slowly getting complete unless they are waiting on 1 thing to happen

I actually thought Depay would turn up yesterday against a poor side and he was awful. His crosses into the box were skied every time. It's like LVG wants to play him against weaker clubs now to get his confidence back, I think his last start before that was against Villa. I don't question his talent because he is talented I just question his work rate and attitude. As soon as LVG goes and he doesn't change his attitude and performance he'll be flogged.

Arsenal, outside the top 4, you're having a laugh. It's what Wenger does to justify his 8 million a year, despite us being hard up apparently. The senile old goat. Hate him now. Always knew he was a fraud and this year's proved it.

As for you lot, embarrassing garbage really. I heard the first suicide clinic in England will be at Old Trafford.

​How dare you even say "you lot" your in no position  to be talking about "our lot". You lot fail season after season, most of your lot are in denial still. 

Heads up lads, i can smell a title challange from us coming up next season. we have had time to get our act together and buy who we need. This off season i am expecting solid signings. I have no doubt, we will be challanging for the title next season.

Hala, Glory Glory Man United.

Tony please stay and comment more, they been hitting my comments n opionions

Only have a title challenge if LVG goes

I actually thought Depay would turn up yesterday against a poor side and he was awful. His crosses into the box were skied every time. It's like LVG wants to play him against weaker clubs now to get his confidence back, I think his last start before that was against Villa. I don't question his talent because he is talented I just question his work rate and attitude. As soon as LVG goes and he doesn't change his attitude and performance he'll be flogged.

Depay is kinda like what happened to Di Maria last season

Depay started okish - not as good as Di Maria, then LVG kept changing his position, then dropping him on the bench n less game time

I think Depay doesn't like LVG philosophy

LVG killed Depay, Januzaj confindence atm

Now its the important game- i'm 50/50 split