Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Some West Ham fans have disgraced their clubs for harming United bus as they were trying to get into the ground

Just seen the videos of it now.. absolute disgrace. Wouldn't imagine it to be too difficult to identify a lot of the people that were throwing things and hopefully they get punished. 

Way to ruin the send off for their ground.

Adios to Champions League qualification. At least Chelsea haven't qualified either so this makes it that less embarrassing lol. I would not be surprised if at least one player decided to leave because they wanted CL football but I really cant make out which player that'd be.

Best chance Utd have had all season, this is what they've waited for, an opportunity, will they bottle it? Probably. 

Expected result. Shame that few fans ruined the Boleyn farewell but WH deserved a win in their last home game there and for a great season, they should get EL now. 

Adios to Champions League qualification. At least Chelsea haven't qualified either so this makes it that less embarrassing lol. I would not be surprised if at least one player decided to leave because they wanted CL football but I really cant make out which player that'd be.

True but this season Chelsea have never been in a position where CL qualification was in our hands and we bottled it. We've just been down right awful...

as is DALEY BLIND at centre back, waheeyyyy.

Don't know much about his personality, but all I can say is that he does not look like a footballer - untoned and overweight.

That said, I've witnessed the resurgence of a similarly untoned and overweight Hatem Ben Arfa in the past twelve months, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, being that he needs a manager who can play to his supposed strengths then. However, with Aloysius being the manager he is, I doubt Götze will fit in the team, let alone adapt to the Premier League.

Overweight? Haha... Don't know if you are talking about Mario Gotze or Mario Gomez coz in no way Gotze is unfit as a footballer. He is just not used in Guardiola's system. He is an AM kind of player which Guardiola don't use. He was only signed from Dortmund to make them weak. But you know ahow great he was at Dortmund and in the World Cup. He needs more game time and that can't come at Bayern as they don't use an AM they use a SS in Müller. ManU, Liverpool, Dortmund and Arsenal are perfect places for him.

United this season

Only had unchanged squad 1 time

Only 1 player has played in his right posotion all season - Smalling

United shot stats were low than Villa's few weeks ago and spurs about had double united amount

United has scored lowest amount of goals

AwfUl stats - Lvg has to go as well with Woodward

Talentsearcher here is a report from you most trusted source for you - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/7139833/Spotted-in-London-Is-Cristiano-Ronaldo-on-brink-of-stunning-Premier-League-return.html  :)

His bodyguard was wearing blue!  :o

Damn, rumours abound that a verbal agreement has been agreed with PSG IF he was to leave Real, I fully believe that now.

Absolutely disgusted with the result. Typical though, had a feeling this would happen. Same story all season. I wouldn't put all the blame on VG. No CL football for the biggest club in the world is just not accepted. Something has to give. Either we are signing the wrong players, wrong managers or the team is still post fergie era.

I'm positive fr nxt season though. Heads up lads and let's bring the title back to Old Trafford.

Absolutely disgusted with the result. Typical though, had a feeling this would happen. Same story all season. I wouldn't put all the blame on VG. No CL football for the biggest club in the world is just not accepted. Something has to give. Either we are signing the wrong players, wrong managers or the team is still post fergie era.

I'm positive for next season though. Heads up lads and let's bring the title back to Old Trafford.

I'm positive for next season though. Heads up lads and let's bring the title back to Old Trafford.

The problem is LVG and Woodward

Rumours United after Joao Mario for near 45mil - Woodward didn't wanna pay high for untested Renato Sanches but United thinking for 45mil for Joao Mario, what is the difference?

I'm not looking positive as their nothing to look positive at atm

The problem is LVG and Woodward

Rumours United after Joao Mario for near 45mil - Woodward didn't wanna pay high for untested Renato Sanches but United thinking for 45mil for Joao Mario, what is the difference?

I'm not looking positive as their nothing to look positive at atm

I would prefer to give 35M euros for Sanches than 45M for João Mário. In my opinion any of the sums are ridiculous, but again, Man Utd set the standard last year with the astronomical fee given for Martial.

Anyway, Sanches and Hummels sign for Munich, they seem to be the big red team atm.

I love this thread

All for United getting CL again - it will meet another season of struggle

But on the other hand, we lift the Europa League and take our place again with Europe's elite whilst you enjoy 5th place

Just accept your going to be bang average for long time to come. LVG to stay on another season and continue to develop this core of young players

Thats the philosophy right?

Prepare to be second best to us again in the near future, BR & Klopp 'Philosophy' to reap rewards next season

YNWA

If media is true, United will try to buy Varane for 30mil but Varane will only join if LvG is sacked and Mourinho comes in

That would be a killer signing - great defender, great pace

Rashford hasn't been called up for England Toulan tournament, does that mean Roy picked him?

wait for Ashtini to reply something

I love this thread

All for United getting CL again - it will meet another season of struggle

But on the other hand, we lift the Europa League and take our place again with Europe's elite whilst you enjoy 5th place

Just accept your going to be bang average for long time to come. LVG to stay on another season and continue to develop this core of young players

Thats the philosophy right?

Prepare to be second best to us again in the near future, BR & Klopp 'Philosophy' to reap rewards next season

YNWA

Well, as much i want Liverpool to win the EL, Sevilha knows EL final very well!

If media is true, United will try to buy Varane for 30mil but Varane will only join if LvG is sacked and Mourinho comes in

Rashford hasn't been called up for England Toulan tournament, does that mean Roy picked him?

Something.

I'm not sure a of Varane's stature could be in a position to demand such a thing from a club.

We find out Monday about the England squad.

I highly doubt Roy has picked Rashford in the squad but I suppose with Welbeck being ruled out he's in with half a shout. Risky decision if he does take him though.

Not taking risky decisions hasn't got Roy anywhere so why not try something else for a change...

18 year old kid with not even an U21 cap for his country and only 16 first team appearances? Seems a gamble in my eyes. I'm a huge fan of Rashford watched him alot in the youth teams and obviously he got his chance in the first team and he's hit the ground running. But it's to early to take him to a competive tournament.