Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Giggs and Scholes were Ibra age and still going good, Sometimes Pundits thought Giggs had the legs of a 20-25yrs od player

Williamhill are taking bets on who Mourinho will sell - 9/2 on Fellaini that the great price as I want him to go

According to Williamhill, United were 4th favourites to win league, Now 2nd Favourites

2nd favorites is still so generous - given we don't know yet about the incoming transfers. We can't automatically discount Leicester and Tottenham after the season they've had - Liverpool is on the rise - Arsenal could always finally reach their potential - and City are of course the favorites. 

Mourinho only got 3rd place in his first season back at Chelsea - and with the current squad even that wouldn't an easy feat

I think Rashford, Depay, Martial can all be flashy but in England It's hard to produce flashy stuff as opponents will tactically even double team on the guy or even give the away a foul to let him know

They're still young players and not ready to be dominant (leaving aside discussions on potential for the moment)

I think Hazard was quite dominant in Chelsea's title season, and Ronaldo of course back in the day

Did not even realize he scored 50 goals this season - well in that case he's more than welcome to come in and with a red carpet too

Anyone who scored that many goals - even in a league such as the one in France - obviously can still be a top contributor 

Regarding Zlatan Ibrahimovic, I got one name for you, and it's not Dimitar Berbatov...

... Henrik Larsson, and that is the kind of impact Zlatan can have on this United team.

Wasn't the fastest, strongest or most intelligent player in his short United period, but his experience spoke for itself, and the fact that those three months turned United's season upside down (for the better) tells you a lot about his impact on the club. Zlatan could do the exact same. 

Regarding Zlatan Ibrahimovic, I got one name for you, and it's not Dimitar Berbatov...

... Henrik Larsson, and that is the kind of impact Zlatan can have on this United team.

Wasn't the fastest, strongest or most intelligent player in his short United period, but his experience spoke for itself, and the fact that those three months turned United's season upside down (for the better) tells you a lot about his impact on the club. Zlatan could do the exact same. 

But Zlatan is an intelligent player - Love his quotes

On John Carew - What Carew an do with a ball, I can do with an Orange

PSG Future - I do not think they can change the Eiffel Tower to my statue

Arsenal - Zlatan does not do Auditions

Himself - I can't help but laugh at how perfect I am

World Cup -  A world cup without me is nothing to watch

Himself - I can play 11 positions because a good player can play anywhere on the pitch

Vaart - I didn't injure you on purpose, you know it. If you accuse me again I'll break both your legs and this time on purpose

Injury - An injured Zlatan is a pretty serious thing for any team

Moving to PSG - We're looking for an Apartment in Paris. If we don't find anything, I'll prob just buy the hotel

Can't wait for him quotes

Oh joy, the Mou announcement is being held up due to conflict of interest. Mou and Utd differ on sponsorship of watch and some other ridiculous things.

Best is this: Chelsea own the rights for Mourinho's name. 

It's quite normal really for things like this to take some time

Not really ridiculous at all :)

Wow wow wow Larsson was one of the most intelligent players and unselfish those two mental attributes were 2 of his 3 best along with his finishing.

Just need a CB, creative CM, RM/W and ST - maybe another D/CM

Accordly Mourinho will get 2.5m bonus if he wins the PL and 5m if he win an Euro trophy.

Mourinho at any club, his first 6 games is impressive, he only lost 3 in total in his opening 6

Ibra - last 10 years, he won the league 9 times, other time coming 2nd

Now we will see who he brings in

Ibra hasn't got the best pokerface when he was interviewed in the Sweden press conference - Will he choose China money or try at Epl

Ibra has a Jinx - Never won the CL

Mourinho can hopefully bring in the winning success, Belief, an Identity into United

Mourinho has won the PL and League cup in both his 1st full campaigns at Chelsea - Skybet offering 28/1 for a repeat for United

I'm curious, what is your opinion of Manolas, before i state mine?

I just read some fan opinions, apparently fast and was able to beat Neymar etc in a footrace but also some Roma fans weren't that impressed by him and called 40m way overpriced