Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Ibra hasn't got the best pokerface when he was interviewed in the Sweden press conference - Will he choose China money or try at Epl

Ibra has a Jinx - Never won the CL

We're not in the Champions League though - for the next season the main emphasis is on making the top 4, and preferrably top 3. Winning would be a great bonus but the squad requires significant upgrades for that to be realistic.

Safir you're a United fan then?

What are you talking about homie

Yeah I support Man United probably as my #1 team at the moment, closely followed by Liverpool. Addressed that curiosity a few pages back :P

If they play each other though it's Man United first, apologies to Klopp who I like a lot

I hope Ibra won't sign for United, i really truly want to see him again with the Milan shirt on.. Doubtfull, but one can hope.

Don't have much of one, not seem a whole lot of him. Why I said I wasn't so sure on him for United.

I just read some fan opinions, apparently fast and was able to beat Neymar etc in a footrace but also some Roma fans weren't that impressed by him and called 40m way overpriced

I really don't get what big European clubs see on this guy. He is just a good player, nothing special. His main attribute is that he is fast for a 1,87 player. A good CB for a mediocre european side, not a world class player at all.  In the meantime for example a much much better greek CB like Sokratis Papastathopoulos is being overlooked, although he's fine at Dortmund which is a big club.

Whichever team buys Manolas will know he's not what they think..the hard way. Especially if he goes so overpriced!

On the other hand Manolas is a world class a-hole. Kostas was Stelios' nephew who is probably the best CB the country has produced and played only for 1 team in his career. Since we are on ManU's topic imagine that: Let's say that a legend of ManU, for example Giggs has a nephew, Kostas Giggs. Kostas Giggs was a ManU fan as a child, his dream was to be a footballer and play for United like his hero uncle, he had birthday cakes with United badge and all. And then someday this dream comes true. Overexcited. And he's doing good playing for the club for 3 years (while his many mistakes and many mediocre to bad perfomances always go overlooked by the fans because he's the nephew of Ryan Giggs). He even scores against the rivals, he's over the moon. Then ManU has financial problems, and Kostas Giggs decides not to honour his agreed contract, dragging the sign of the renewal for months, and leave for arch-rivals Man City for free without bringing a single pound! Then the first day of the transfer Kostas Giggs goes and say he always dreamt to play for Man City and can't wait to wear the blue jersey. Then doing whatever he can to suck up their corrupt president. He does well and 2 years later he brings bags of money for them with his transfer. After leaving the country he returns to watch Man City games and uses catchphrases on the social media that the hooligans of City use. This is Kostas "Giggs" Manolas. A terrible person who would sell his mother for money (many players left clubs for rivals, but i don't remember anyone having been a childhood fan behaving like this disgustingly for money), and a massively overrated(for top clubs)CB. You can check the wikipedia page also.

I hope Ibra won't sign for United, i really truly want to see him again with the Milan shirt on.. Doubtfull, but one can hope.

I really don't get what big European clubs see on this guy. He is just a good player, nothing special. His main attribute is that he is fast for a 1,87 player. A good CB for a mediocre european side, not a world class player at all.  In the meantime for example a much much better greek CB like Sokratis Papastathopoulos is being overlooked, although he's fine at Dortmund which is a big club.

Whichever team buys Manolas will know he's not what they think..the hard way. Especially if he goes so overpriced!

On the other hand Manolas is a world class a-hole. Kostas was Stelios' nephew who is probably the best CB the country has produced and played only for 1 team in his career. Since we are on ManU's topic imagine that: Let's say that a legend of ManU, for example Giggs has a nephew, Kostas Giggs. Kostas Giggs was a ManU fan as a child, his dream was to be a footballer and play for United like his hero uncle, he had birthday cakes with United badge and all. And then someday this dream comes true. Overexcited. And he's doing good playing for the club for 3 years (while his many mistakes and many mediocre to bad perfomances always go overlooked by the fans because he's the nephew of Ryan Giggs). He even scores against the rivals, he's over the moon. Then ManU has financial problems, and Kostas Giggs decides not to honour his agreed contract, dragging the sign of the renewal for months, and leave for arch-rivals Man City for free without bringing a single pound! Then the first day of the transfer Kostas Giggs goes and say he always dreamt to play for Man City and can't wait to wear the blue jersey. Then doing whatever he can to suck up their corrupt president. He does well and 2 years later he brings bags of money for them with his transfer. After leaving the country he returns to watch Man City games and uses catchphrases on the social media that the hooligans of City use. This is Kostas "Giggs" Manolas. A terrible person who would sell his mother for money (many players left clubs for rivals, but i don't remember anyone having been a childhood fan behaving like this disgustingly for money), and a massively overrated(for top clubs)CB. You can check the wikipedia page also.

Nice bit of insight, thank you.

So Mourinho signs .. and Ibrahimovic might come.. And now you lot are certain of winning the world cup..?

Makes so much sense ..*cries with laughter*

You still around? You disappeared, I make a return and you all of a sudden decide to crawl out also? (Rolls eyes). No, we are not certain of winning the word cup, we are not certain of winning anything, there is no certainly with United untill Mourinho gets us back to winning ways and brings back the United of old.

I know you poor lot would die to have him at Spurs, but stick to the one hit wonder managers like Pocettino, it gives lot something to, I guess, dream about...

So Mourinho signs .. and Ibrahimovic might come.. And now you lot are certain of winning the world cup..?

Makes so much sense ..*cries with laughter*

You still around? You disappeared, I make a return and you all of a sudden decide to crawl out also? (Rolls eyes). No, we are not certain of winning the word cup, we are not certain of winning anything, there is no certainly with United untill Mourinho gets us back to winning ways and brings back the United of old.

I know you poor lot would die to have him at Spurs, but stick to the one hit wonder managers like Pocettino, it gives You lot something to dream about, about what never will come.

Closer obviously does not like Manolas due to his club switch, but his story does seem true from what I checked on the net. 

Auba switching clubs apparently according to his Gabon manager- where is the question? RM means Utd may get Benzema, whom I rather not have. Beggars can't be choosers though.

Closer obviously does not like Manolas due to his club switch, but his story does seem true from what I checked on the net. 

Auba switching clubs apparently according to his Gabon manager- where is the question? RM means Utd may get Benzema, whom I do not want...

Why would you not want Benzema?

I think he gets a lot of hate for no real reason, just my personal opinion.