Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

I'm with you here, mainly for the reason Morata is more of an out and out striker which Utd need and Embolo is very much like Martial of last season (winger/forward). (I am a fan of Embolo though, he is one of my two young attackers (who should actually start) to watch out for this Euros with Pjaca).

Embolo and Morata linked to Utd- I can see us signing one of them, I'd prefer the Swiss.

Swiss were awful today but Embolo did show good signs- 1 great pass which should of led to a goal, good pace - I was shocked he didn't start

Mourinho always like to have a good start to the league, 1st 6 games record at every club is outstanding - think he only lost 3 in total

Opening 6 - Bournemouth (A) Southampton (H) Hull (A) Man City (H) Watford (A) Leicester(H)

If United still in the title/top 4 run near the end of season, this will be a tester as United has both North London Clubs and Palace

Been quiet here

Latest Rumours

- Biggest Transfer rumour of the summer could happen with Neymar - 3 top clubs are offering his release clause of £158mil accordingly 1 of them is United, Rumoured salary £13.6mil a year

- Mourinho thinks Jones could be the next Terry - How will he fit in the squad if true?

- Darmain/Matic swap

- Mourinho wants Azpilicueta - might cost 12mil

- Soon we will know where Ibra going as Sweden looks out of Euro's

- Pogba on the cards but Juventus wants £125mil - Juventus has allowed Pogba to leave if a team meets his valuation

- United bid for Mkhitaryan reject - Dortmund refusing to sell

- Mourinho want Juventus Bonucci - they want £45mil

- Embolo linked with £20mil move

- Blind linked to Arsenal and Everton

- Schneiderlain linked with Everton

Been quiet here

Latest Rumours

- Biggest Transfer rumour of the summer could happen with Neymar - 3 top clubs are offering his release clause of £158mil accordingly 1 of them is United, Rumoured salary £13.6mil a year

- Mourinho thinks Jones could be the next Terry - How will he fit in the squad if true?

- Darmain/Matic swap

- Mourinho wants Azpilicueta - might cost 12mil

- Soon we will know where Ibra going as Sweden looks out of Euro's

- Pogba on the cards but Juventus wants £125mil - Juventus has allowed Pogba to leave if a team meets his valuation

- United bid for Mkhitaryan reject - Dortmund refusing to sell

- Mourinho want Juventus Bonucci - they want £45mil

- Embolo linked with £20mil move

- Blind linked to Arsenal and Everton

- Schneiderlain linked with Everton

Indeed, it has been quiet. 

My opinion on those points:

- Neymar's agent has done well to secure a new contract at Barca. Moreover PSG are offering more than Utd. Paris is the place for the kind of character Neymar is.

- Oh god, sell Jones ASAP.

- Absurd, we should keep Darmian. 

- Azpi may actually move since Conte prefers a 3-man defense- to Utd though? Unsure. Conte won't sell to a rival would he?

- Chances are Sweden may stay in, I'm hoping they don't though. Hope he announces the Utd move soon.

- Pogba to Real, deffo.

- This is interesting, could be the saga of the summer. Raiola is sweet-talking Utd which is strange. Hope we get him.

- Bonucci would be great but Chelsea likely if he moves.

- Embolo wasn't great yesterday but I like the player, heard Mendes is doing the negotiations, hope he joins.

- Lol didn't see those rumours, can we keep Blind please?!

- If Mou wants to sell him he may end up there. Chances are he won't.

How about Adam Ounas? You missed that one. If we sign him he should go back on loan to Bordeaux.