Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

According to reports Ryan Giggs is set to leave Old Trafford and Rumoured to take the Nottingham Forest job -  If true, good luck to him, Love for him to show how good he can be

Loan news

Blackett might be joining Stam at Reading

Wilson might be joining Leeds

Bonucci is a rock. What evidence do you have about it being a graveyard?

I think it should be rephrased Italian players tbf to him.

Daily Fail from March '15. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3019369/Ahead-Italy-vs-England-s-Italian-player-feature-Premier-League-Ambrosetti-Zola.html

Big NO to bonucci. He's old and BPL is a graveyard for Italian defenders. Mkhitaryan would be a welcome addition.

Embolo is a brilliant signing. Shades of Drogba.

Bonucci is 29 and defenders can go until 34, really does depend if he has the legs for the league and can adapt to the pace - 45mil is too much, rather put that money towards Varane or Marquinhos

Embolo is no where near Drogba style - Drogba never was known for his pace, He was known for his physicalness, power and drama

Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants to take revenge on Pep Guardiola, according to agent Mino Raiola - looks more likely he joining United

Bonucci is 29 and defenders can go until 34, really does depend if he has the legs for the league and can adapt to the pace - 45mil is too much, rather put that money towards Varane or Marquinhos

Embolo is no where near Drogba style - Drogba never was known for his pace, He was known for his physicalness, power and drama

Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants to take revenge on Pep Guardiola, according to agent Mino Raiola - looks more likely he joining United

Lol

According to reports United has had a £20mil bid for Mkhitaryan reject as Dortmund want £30mil

Embolo accordingly risking hatred from fans as his Favourite song is Liverpool chant

Looks like Port Vale will be United 2nd home for loaned youngsters to have game time

Invest in someone younger. Bonucci even if he settles will have 2 top class seasons for us and that is no where near the investment we would make.

Embolo is all done. Excited to see him next season. There are clear shades of Drogba.

Invest in someone younger. Bonucci even if he settles will have 2 top class seasons for us and that is no where near the investment we would make.

Embolo is all done. Excited to see him next season. There are clear shades of Drogba.

Bit in bold - what if United get Ibra? - which is like 90% done, he older than Bonucci

Embolo is not even close to being done, more likely United at the enquiry stages with him and Basel

Not heard of Mata stories - If true, that a big improvement for Everton

Looks like City pulled out of Aubameyang, wonder if United might go in

All quiet and no 1 knows where Mourinho is, things might start to pick up soon as teams are getting Eliminated from Euro's

Ibra is on a free. Bonucci would be near 50 million. 

Dortmund are not selling both Auba and Mkhitaryan this season and especially not to the same club. 

That is true but Ibra wages will be high, prob double or treble what Bonucci would maybe get

Dortmund accordingly eyeing up ex Chelsea player Schurrle and they have the 'Turkey Messi' or a 'Messi Turkey' so why not put a cheeky bid for Auba

That is true but Ibra wages will be high, prob double or treble what Bonucci would maybe get

Dortmund accordingly eyeing up ex Chelsea player Schurrle and they have the 'Turkey Messi' or a 'Messi Turkey' so why not put a cheeky bid for Auba

I've heard of a cheeky Nando's but I've never heard of a cheeky £65m bid?

As that is the sum of money Dortmund want. According to Bild he has decided to stay for another season which the club are delighted with but they looking around just in case a club decided to bid that sum of money for him.

The only club to have any solid contact with him or Dortmund are City, but here's you with 2+2=cheeky £65m.

Why not put in cheeky £100m bids for Bale, Ronaldo & Pogba too. How about two cheeky £150m bids for Messi & Neymar while your at it. That's only a cheeky £600m  :)

I've heard of a cheeky Nando's but I've never heard of a cheeky £65m bid?

As that is the sum of money Dortmund want. According to Bild he has decided to stay for another season which the club are delighted with but they looking around just in case a club decided to bid that sum of money for him.

The only club to have any solid contact with him or Dortmund are City, but here's you with 2+2=cheeky £65m.

Why not put in cheeky £100m bids for Bale, Ronaldo & Pogba too. How about two cheeky £150m bids for Messi & Neymar while your at it. That's only a cheeky £600m  :)

Neymar agent, United are willing to offer £158mil(release clause) and so are PSG and Madrid

According to some medias a few weeks back saying United were offer £94mil for Bale

Juventus are allowing Pogba to go if he wants if a club meet Juventus valuation - Looks like Real Madrid is trying for him

Still time for United to contact Dortmund, United suppose to be after Mkhitaryan but that could be a red herring

No one knows where Mourinho is atm, United fans were shocked at being linked to Bailly, then getting him

Ashtini, are you unhappy that United has Mourinho? the money?

Embolo is all done? Where did you get that from?

Embolo is not done. Ridiculous claim with no proof.

Bit in bold - what if United get Ibra? - which is like 90% done, he older than Bonucci
Embolo is not even close to being done, more likely United at the enquiry stages with him and Basel

Not heard of Mata stories - If true, that a big improvement for Everton
Looks like City pulled out of Aubameyang, wonder if United might go in

All quiet and no 1 knows where Mourinho is, things might start to pick up soon as teams are getting Eliminated from Euro's

My old man says Embolo is done and dusted. Transfer will be completed once Switzerland are out of the Euros.

His dad told him it was all done so it must be true right :P

Neymar agent, United are willing to offer £158mil(release clause) and so are PSG and Madrid

According to some medias a few weeks back saying United were offer £94mil for Bale

Juventus are allowing Pogba to go if he wants if a club meet Juventus valuation - Looks like Real Madrid is trying for him

Still time for United to contact Dortmund, United suppose to be after Mkhitaryan but that could be a red herring

No one knows where Mourinho is atm, United fans were shocked at being linked to Bailly, then getting him

Not overly no, why?

If you wan't to know my actual opinion I'll share it with you:

I am disappointed he decided to go to Utd after what he said about Chelsea when he re-joined, but that's life & that's business. Things went sour as they tend to do with him and that's that. I will forever think extremely highly of him & as long as he talks respectfully of Chelsea he will always be welcomed back at the Bridge.

In regards to how he will do, I believe Utd will have some short term success of course but around 3 seasons it will start to go sour.

I think Utd are making a mistake when it comes to Giggs. While I have my obvious dislike for rival clubs I will always respect Utd and Arsenal for sticking by their managers in a era's of football where that just doesn't happen. Giggs has been at Utd for 28 years(?) and it is a great shame that that is going to end. Whether he returns in the future remains to be seen, although you would imagine he would.

In regards to the money, is this the cheeky £600m you have added up from 2+2? Sorry, I'm not sure I get why you think I would be unhappy with Mourinho having money at Utd?

Not overly no, why?

If you wan't to know my actual opinion I'll share it with you:

I am disappointed he decided to go to Utd after what he said about Chelsea when he re-joined, but that's life & that's business. Things went sour as they tend to do with him and that's that. I will forever think extremely highly of him & as long as he talks respectfully of Chelsea he will always be welcomed back at the Bridge.

In regards to how he will do, I believe Utd will have some short term success of course but around 3 seasons it will start to go sour.

I think Utd are making a mistake when it comes to Giggs. While I have my obvious dislike for rival clubs I will always respect Utd and Arsenal for sticking by their managers in a era's of football where that just doesn't happen. Giggs has been at Utd for 28 years(?) and it is a great shame that that is going to end. Whether he returns in the future remains to be seen, although you would imagine he would.

In regards to the money, is this the cheeky £600m you have added up from 2+2? Sorry, I'm not sure I get why you think I would be unhappy with Mourinho having money at Utd?

I don't think Mourinho here for Short term success - He wants to get United back to the old days

I think United doing the right thing for Giggs, He needs to do a Neville, go out and see what he can do - good or bad

Man utd has the money to buy top players

Don't kid mate, why would two of the best forwards in the world at two of the best sides in the world want to come to Utd? Even for that money. 

That could be well spent on the next Neymar/Bale instead.

I'd love Pogba at Utd, not very optimistic though. Madrid likely. James Rodriguez is more likely. 

Red herring? LOL. No point going after Auba when we have Ibra + Rashford. 

Mkhitaryan would be a real game-changer imo.

The reports linking Mkhi to Utd are real, Utd have put in a bid, Dortmund rejected it citing their valuation was higher. 

I don't think Mourinho here for Short term success - He wants to get United back to the old days

I think United doing the right thing for Giggs, He needs to do a Neville, go out and see what he can do - good or bad

We will have to see that about Mou. 

Giggs is not happy with his role at the club under Mou. Understandably so, after two years of being an understudy, he would want to go out and get some real experience. I don't think Mou or the club are overly concerned about Giggsy's managerial career- they obviously want him at the club to help out and stuff but that is only stagnating his managerial ambitions. Go out, impress hopefully and then stake a claim to the job when Mou leaves.

Of course we do, every top club has.

I'm not saying it done until he signs -  Like Ibra, I'm saying he 90% coming as things can change

Auba grandfather wants him to join Madrid - I wouldn't base anything on parents

90%? Hardly, more like 50%, the deal will only be done once Switzerland are knocked out. I'd say first week of July if all goes well.

Auba is NOT coming to Utd, neither is going anywhere else. 

-----

We should all be in a WhatsApp group. Would be real fun.

Whether you like it or not, that is all his track record shows.

Did you not know Man Utd have money? You seem to be pointing it out to me like it should be a surprise to all?

Man Utd have always had money to but top players. Depay, Herrera, Rojo, Blind, Fellaini, Zaha, Jones, Young, Bebe, Anderson, Hargreaves, Veron. (apologies that most of these were before your time as a Utd fan).

Whether you like it or not, that is all his track record shows.

Did you not know Man Utd have money? You seem to be pointing it out to me like it should be a surprise to all?

Man Utd have always had money to but top players. Depay, Herrera, Rojo, Blind, Fellaini, Zaha, Jones, Young, Bebe, Anderson, Hargreaves, Veron. (apologies that most of these were before your time as a Utd fan).

Bebe was and will never be a top player. Neither was Zaha when he was bought.