Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

How doth one choose another team over my beloved Manchester of United? Art thou one of minimal ambition? For we are thy greatest in all the seven kingdoms!

How dare thy reject Manchester of United for thou own reasonings! 

I doth not care for what they are, away with you and your personal development, away with your family & agent wanting what could possibly be best for thou at this time in your life cycle.

Its cool though because we didn't him anyway bruv.

Read it once more

"Embolo rejected Manchester United for Schalke"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... OH MY YOU'RE TRYING TO JUSTIFY THIS.

Anyways I'll accept if its helps you sleep mate.

top level banter right there :D

I wasn't joking or being sarcastic at all. Ain't ya a fat man mate?

Read it once more

"Embolo rejected Manchester United for Schalke"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... OH MY YOU'RE TRYING TO JUSTIFY THIS.

Anyways I'll accept if its helps you sleep mate.

I wasn't joking or being sarcastic at all. Ain't ya a fat man mate?

I'm not trying to justify anything. No-one knows the actual ins and outs of it all but so what if he chose Schalke over Manchester of United? His family had a huge bearing on the decision making, and at his age his development in Germany would happen trifold than at Utd and under Mourinho - at this point in his career it really wouldn't be the most unreasonable thought process.

Also in reference to your signature - why are the players bothered about playing for Chevrolet?

I'm not trying to justify anything. No-one knows the actual ins and outs of it all but so what if he chose Schalke over Manchester of United? His family had a huge bearing on the decision making, and at his age his development in Germany would happen trifold than at Utd and under Mourinho - at this point in his career it really wouldn't be the most unreasonable thought process.

Also in reference to your signature - why are the players bothered about playing for Chevrolet?

I wouldn't listen to everything your mum says chap.

Ha Ha Ha Ha so much fun mate so much fun.

Laugh everyone please, Ashtini just come up with two of the most funny insults evaaaaa.

You just don't reject United when they come calling. I am actually laughing.I am trying to justify as to why someone would prefer United over schalke. I give up mate. I don't even know why I started justifying tbh so top marks to you for even drawing me into this.

Lots of players have rejected Utd down the years.

I'm just saying at his age and for developmental reasons it isn't that unfathomable that he chosen Schalke, especially when you consider his family's involvement and Mourinho's track record with youngsters.

Just banter innit but I was being serious about Chevrolet though?

I'm just saying at his age and for developmental reasons it isn't that unfathomable that he chosen Schalke, especially when you consider his family's involvement and Mourinho's track record with youngsters.

Just banter innit but I was being serious about Chevrolet though?

United is too big a club for him right now then. I'll agree to that no problem.

Why wouldn't Embolo reject Utd over Schalke? This ain't FIFA/Football Manager/SM, this is real life. He's an 18 year old with loads of pressure, his mother was not convinced on Manchester, rightly so, it's not the greatest of cities to live him, he was only going to be back-up. I don't think Mou's history with youngsters would have been a primary concern for him though, it was the potential lack of game time. Absurd to think he'd come to Utd straight away, he's only 18 and this is his job. He has to make the best choices for his job. 

Besides, I don't think Utd is his dream club. He did say YNWA was his favourite song.

Not sure if he rejected the club or the club didn't pursue him further. I genuinely feel we will regret this miss few years down the line.

Meanwhile Raiola seems to have had a fit with Dortmund regarding HM's signing. 

Laugh at the last bit

Embolo hasn't fully signed for any club yet, All we know is Basel president/owner saying its likely Embolo will go

Rumours United putting in £15mil for Gabriel Jesus, £38.5mil for Draxler, £28mil or Mkhitaryan - Vietto accordingly link with United today

Who knows where Mourinho is and planning, looks like United trying to sweet talk Raiola for his players

Becoming more and more optimistic about a deal. Exciting times... :)

Meanwhile here's a piece I wrote for Futbol Pulse, a new blog I'm writing for.

http://futbolpulse.com/2016/06/22/dortmund-transfers-looking-towards-future/

He is a technically exceptional player. Dortmund being taken apart a bit but the next set of youngsters they have are very very exciting

Keep up the good work Rahul!

He is a technically exceptional player. Dortmund being taken apart a bit but the next set of youngsters they have are very very exciting

Keep up the good work Rahul!

Dortmund replied to a fan on Twitter asking what they are going to do about departures of Gundogan and HM and they tweeted back, We have a plan. To me a deal seems very likely but we don't want to be an Arsenal fan now do we?

Thanks a lot :D

Today rumour atm

- Hull wants to get Jones on Loan

- Mourinho want to sign a big player

Wilson to be loaned out too I hear.

Jones on loan- no, we need to sell him and cut losses while we can.

Big player- only name I can think of is Pogba. He's the only realistic one who will make us sit up. He isn't referring to Ibra. Maybe Neymar but probably not.

Rule should be scapped regardless of the meaning behind it it's cool on football manager but not when it's about peoples lives and yes you can argue what about homegrown people's lives well it really comes down to if your good enough you'll play no matter where your from. It's similar to the age thing at International level nope it's not I just wanted you to keep reading. :D  

I just read there's a online petition published and being pushed by yahoo which has over half a million signatures for another EU Referendum   ...

I would of said SM but I have barely put a minute into single player and have no idea if they have those rules in their game.