Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

i hope no one here is claiming Pogba is world class? great player but still has a lot prove and achieve and not even a top 5 centre mid

Be careful what you say mate, in S04's eyes you should be hung drawn and quartered for daring to suggest Pogba is not World class even if you come up with a valid reason to the contrary. Then you will be accused of being a troll.

Unfortunately mate this is why the forums are dead and all that remain are people like S04 who are not able to debate with any rationale. It is good to see we are two people who agree he is not world class as in S04's world "him and the rest of the world" disagree. Not sure when he got round to asking the rest of the world but that in itself is a major feat, he just forgot to ask us two.

It club power nowadays as Clubs want to hold onto he best

I rather have Pogba then all them

Good for you.

Club power nowawdays as clubs want to hold onto the best? That doesn't even make sense! The silly money in the transfer market (primarily EPL) is down to TV money, clubs like Everton & Newcastle can demand huge money as they know they don't need to primarily sell for cash.

Good for you.

Club power nowawdays as clubs want to hold onto the best? That doesn't even make sense! The silly money in the transfer market (primarily EPL) is down to TV money, clubs like Everton & Newcastle can demand huge money as they know they don't need to primarily sell for cash.

Club power - as teams want to hold their best players

Everton and Newcastle hold onto their players as no need to sell until they get silly money

Club power - as teams want to hold their best players

Everton and Newcastle hold onto their players as no need to sell until they get silly money

So what you are saying is that clubs throughout football history never wanted to keep hold of their best players?

The escalating transfer fees are not due to club power, but due to money, mainly from TV rights (again, PL specifically).

So what you are saying is that clubs throughout football history never wanted to keep hold of their best players?

The escalating transfer fees are not due to club power, but due to money, mainly from TV rights (again, PL specifically).

NOWADAYS it Club power not money side and I gave examples so so so many times

Clubs don't need to sell unless a club comes in which a high offer 

NOWADAYS it Club power not money side and I gave examples so so so many times

Clubs don't need to sell unless a club comes in which a high offer 

So nowadays its club power as they don't want to sell their best players, but in throughout the years clubs have been fine & dandy about letting go of their best players?

You are right, clubs don't need to sell unless a high offer comes in, because they know they have a bucket load of money due to tv rights.

So nowadays its club power as they don't want to sell their best players, but in throughout the years clubs have been fine & dandy about letting go of their best players?

You are right, clubs don't need to sell unless a high offer comes in, because they know they have a bucket load of money due to tv rights.

Thoughtout the years is different as there wasn't much takeovers etc

Not just tv rights doing it, prize money in England and CL is high, takeovers etc - Even the winner of the championship gets more than winner of Serie A or winner of championship play off get more money than winner of the premiership

Nowadays it Club power as No 1 in top leagues really needs to sell unless you pay what they demand

Even the winner of the championship gets more than winner of Serie A or winner of championship play off get more money than winner of the premiership

& where the hell do you think that money comes from?? I'll give you a clue, it isn't from a club not wanting to sell one of their best players.

& where the hell do you think that money comes from?? I'll give you a clue, it isn't from a club not wanting to sell one of their best players.

Sponsorships etc but like I am saying Its Club power as The teams know they have money etc and don't need to sell unless silly money comes in

So explain Renato Sanches 64mil fee? Higuaín 79mil fee?

Sponsorships etc but like I am saying Its Club power as The teams know they have money etc and don't need to sell unless silly money comes in

So explain Renato Sanches 64mil fee? Higuaín 79mil fee?

TV MONEY!!!

Juventus alone earned €120m from 2015-2016 season in the Serie A's most recent tv deal!

In comparison the Bundesliga had the poorest deal of all 5 major leagues but the DFL announced themselves in June that they agreed an 85% increase on Bundesliga tv rights worth €4.64b over the coming years (3 seasons I believe).

A stand out player in a one team league against poor opposition in the 4th best league constitutes world class does it?

My point is he has a lot to prove and proving it in a bigger and better league will propel him into elitism, like Modric like Kroos. Again you clearly miss my point. I never once said he was a rubbish player just that he was hyped for his consistent performances in a bang average league and his move to Man United, if successful will change my opinion that he will have gone from being a very good player to an elite player. Clearly an opinion you are unable to process and subsequently comprehend. So get back to thrapping yourself silly until you are sore over Pogba in a United shirt.

How can I miss the point IF you '' never once said he was rubbish''? and I never claimed you said that either your just spouting nonsense.  :lol:

How can I miss the point IF you '' never once said he was rubbish''? and I never claimed you said that either your just spouting nonsense. :lol:

You alluded to the fact I thought he was rubbish sweetheart. Not the sharpest tool in the box are you? Dropped on your head as a child? Or are you parents brother and sister?

I substantiated my opinion with valid reasoning and your retort is just so say I spout nonsense without even countering my opinion with any validity thus proving what everyone has said about you all along, that you really are mentally challenged.

Paddy McNair and Donald Love have signed for Sunderland in a double deal worth 5.5mil. 

That's 5.5mil well earnt. 

Good luck, Paddy and Donald.

Two of LvG's academy graduates gone now. 

I thought McNair was decent whenever called upon- but not good enough for Utd. 

Lasting memory of him will be the diving clearance against West Ham in 2014 on his debut. 

Paddy McNair and Donald Love have signed for Sunderland in a double deal worth 5.5mil. 

That's 5.5mil well earnt. 

Good luck, Paddy and Donald.

Two of LvG's academy graduates gone now. 

I thought McNair was decent whenever called upon- but not good enough for Utd. 

Lasting memory of him will be the diving clearance against West Ham in 2014 on his debut. 

McNair was Solid is some games he played but he was always on the outside, never gonna break through

I think he does need game time to prove himself and Sunderland got a great deal as their Defence is aging

Rumours that United are looking at Thiago Maia and Gabigol(Gabriel Barbosa) but seems Chelsea are trying to ready to offer for Thiago Maia

As Mexico out the Olympics, will Hirving Lozano, Erick Gutierrez and Rodolfo Pizarro transfer come back on?

Should have a buy-back for McNair - he could come good for a team like Sunderland.

Agreed, but I doubt there's one.

Could be another Pogba.

McNair was Solid is some games he played but he was always on the outside, never gonna break through

I think he does need game time to prove himself and Sunderland got a great deal as their Defence is aging

Rumours that United are looking at Thiago Maia and Gabigol(Gabriel Barbosa) but seems Chelsea are trying to ready to offer for Thiago Maia

As Mexico out the Olympics, will Hirving Lozano, Erick Gutierrez and Rodolfo Pizarro transfer come back on?

Nah Gabigol and Maia won't join, Gabigol likely going to Italy and Maia, well, I don't know.

As for the 3 Mexicans, let's see...it's interesting for sure

Pogba weirdly suspended for the Bournemouth game- a ban that carries over from two yellow cards in the Coppa Italia. Wouldn't have played anyway.

---

Good luck to Adnan Januzaj on his Sunderland loan. Good move for his career and hope Moyes can bring him back to his level. All DM has to do now is to take Fellaini away.