Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Pogba weirdly suspended for the Bournemouth game- a ban that carries over from two yellow cards in the Coppa Italia. Wouldn't have played anyway.

---

Good luck to Adnan Januzaj on his Sunderland loan. Good move for his career and hope Moyes can bring him back to his level. All DM has to do now is to take Fellaini away.

Paul Pogba is suspended for one match (Super Sunday's clash with Bournemouth) due to combination of cautions whilst at Juventus. He had one outstanding suspension whilst there so it now gets rolled over

You alluded to the fact I thought he was rubbish sweetheart. Not the sharpest tool in the box are you? Dropped on your head as a child? Or are you parents brother and sister?

I substantiated my opinion with valid reasoning and your retort is just so say I spout nonsense without even countering my opinion with any validity thus proving what everyone has said about you all along, that you really are mentally challenged.

I never implied anything you make random things up in your brain and try to put words in peoples mouth to further a argument about things that weren't said by either of us and I am mentally challenged? I never ever said or did you he was rubbish I never implied it you assumed and assumed wrong just like you assume Pogba is overrated despite a 100m pricetag and the best managers in the world claiming he's one of the best. You don't have a argument as to why you think he's overrated except he plays in a one team league which it may be but for it to be a one league team the players playing in that one team need to be vastly superior because the Italian league isn't as weak a league as you ASSUME but then if you only watch English football and the occasional Serie a game you wouldn't know this. I presume you think R.Sanches is overrated as he played in a one team league last season but Pep Guardiola singed him arguably the best manager in the world and he got young player of the tournament also by your thinking another one team league The Bundesliga so I guess T.muller , Alaba and co are overrated just like Pogba who got to the final of the Euros as did R.Sanches. And finally you challenged me by calling me a ''popular little girl'' & asking me if I was dropped on my head or inbred getting defensive with insults further proves you've got no valid points. Plus you realize EVERY PLAYER has something to prove when they put on a new shirt in a new league which is better regardless of their own ability that doesn't make them overrated does it? If you bother to reply don't change the talking point which was Pogba because you have nothing to say which then leads to more of your pointless arguments.

Poor first half, much better second half. Mata and Bailly the standouts for me, with the former being my MOTM.

Valencia and Fellaini were also very good, with the latter looking very solid in a holding position under Mourinho.

Will be exciting to see how Pogba fits in this team. I'm expecting Herrera to make way for him, as he basically played Pogba's "Juventus role" today. Hopefully Mkhitaryan will start next game as well. 

Poor first half, much better second half. Mata and Bailly the standouts for me, with the former being my MOTM.

Valencia and Fellaini were also very good, with the latter looking very solid in a holding position under Mourinho.

Will be exciting to see how Pogba fits in this team. I'm expecting Herrera to make way for him, as he basically played Pogba's "Juventus role" today. Hopefully Mkhitaryan will start next game as well. 

First Half wasn't poor, It was both defences were strong and hard to break down

Second Half was much better but normally under Mourinho, his team normally stronger 2nd half

I personally thought Pogba will take Fellaini position, Fellaini still a liability for me

How is Portsmouth?

First Half wasn't poor, It was both defences were strong and hard to break down

Second Half was much better but normally under Mourinho, his team normally stronger 2nd half

I personally thought Pogba will take Fellaini position, Fellaini still a liability for me

How is Portsmouth?

Good job that Moroninho plays stronger in the second half, especially against the mighty Bournemouth considering all the money that they spent on new players. Cracking result, always good to get the hardest game out of the way first and I can't see anything stopping you now.

Good job that Moroninho plays stronger in the second half, especially against the mighty Bournemouth considering all the money that they spent on new players. Cracking result, always good to get the hardest game out of the way first and I can't see anything stopping you now.

Let me guess, dilated anus and failed attempt at sarcasm... Arsenal fan?

All the money United spent and Pogba was suspended and Bailly had only 1 day of training

Bournemouth was tough 1st half to break down until that mistake but at least United didn't play boring football or have a leaky defence

Let me guess, dilated anus and failed attempt at sarcasm... Arsenal fan?

You like referring to the anal anatomy obviously. Rather fitting I suppose.

Not an Arsenal fan. Not sarcastic either, just living with reality. You should try it, it's unreal.

Anyway, sorry to butt (excuse the pun) into your thread. I will leave you all to your self-congratulatory back slapping glory.

I agree with Carragher and Neville on United - Pogba could be a dream for United

Rooney likes and kept coming for the ball, no matter if he slotted into a number 6 or 8 but this could push Pogba further forward, Rooney had the intelligences to know where and when to go as he had 4 big chances - side foot, Ibra flick on, dive and the goal, if he puts more away he can shut up doubters

Formation with Pogba should be

De Gea

Valencia - Bailly - Smalling - Shaw

DM

Rooney - Pogba

Mata/Lingard/Micky - Zlatan - Martial

Fellaini has been absolutely immense in the past two games.

To think that he was able to contain a much faster and more agile player in the form of Redmond, and simultaneously distribute the ball forwards with a very decent success rate is baffling, especially after his performances in the past few seasons. Valencia has been very good as well.

1 hour ago, TalentSearcher said:

Schweinsteiger has said United is his last European Club - Most likely MLS or Qatar. India or China

MLS, Qatar, India, China, Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Paraguay, Mexico, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela, Trinidad & Tobago, Botswana, Nigeria, South Africa, A-League, Thailand, Singapore, Korea, New Zealand, The Moon, Mars.

1 hour ago, ashtini said:

MLS, Qatar, India, China, Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Paraguay, Mexico, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela, Trinidad & Tobago, Botswana, Nigeria, South Africa, A-League, Thailand, Singapore, Korea, New Zealand, The Moon, Mars.

Here is the immaturity from Ashtini, I just list the 4 possible destinations and he takes it too far

18 hours ago, TalentSearcher said:

Here is the immaturity from Ashtini, I just list the 4 possible destinations and he takes it too far

Any destination is possible, especially considering Bastian himself has said zip about elsewhere.

21 hours ago, ashtini said:

Thanks for mentioning Singapore :D

Chances are as good as Arsenal winning the league though 

Bastian & Xavi were linked to Celtic by the media in Sco before The German announced he would not play for another Euro club. Tbh if he did move to Celtic or Xavi they'd have me as a stalker :unsure::D