• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Just now, Dannyb01y said:

Put up with a decade of mediocrity and see how you feel.

Well they are well on there way, the way this season is shaping up, if there average performances/ style of play continue they will have had 4 seasons of mediocrity themselves, however it will always be the ref/linesmans fault or a foul not given on one of there players that leads to a goal that is to blame. Anything other than pointing the finger at the players and manager.

Luck not going United way atm with calls in all 3 matches even with the Ref today at 0-0 getting in the way of a United build up

Mourinho has to fix the 3 years of mess that was left behind which not easy, players need time to adapt etc

Talking about De Bruyne, some players don't fit in a system or don't peak when the manager wants

2 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

Luck not going United way atm with calls in all 3 matches even with the Ref today at 0-0 getting in the way of a United build up

Mourinho has to fix the 3 years of mess that was left behind which not easy, players need time to adapt etc

Talking about De Bruyne, some players don't fit in a system or don't peak when the manager wants

Will you get over yourself. Other Man United fans in here are openly admitting how awful they have been of late and only you are blaming other factors (fouls not given, ref getting in the way) to name but two. In football you make/create your own luck so stop whinging like a big girl and blaming other factors and man up and see it for what it is.

25 minutes ago, AniAniAni said:

You create your own luck, and with the way United have been playing it's no surprise that referees are not buying into their half-arsed penalty appeals. Watford thoroughly deserved the win today, as did Feyenoord and Man City before that. 

Do please try and drum this into Talentsearcher then because seemingly he is watching something different to the rest of us.

51 minutes ago, Matt72 said:

Will you get over yourself. Other Man United fans in here are openly admitting how awful they have been of late and only you are blaming other factors (fouls not given, ref getting in the way) to name but two. In football you make/create your own luck so stop whinging like a big girl and blaming other factors and man up and see it for what it is.

Did United deserve a Penalty vs City when either Bravo recklessly challenge with Rooney or Otamendi handball? Yes. Was the assister in the Feyernood game offside? Yes. Was the tackle on Martial a foul today? Yes

That what I am talking about, these change games. United have been poor which needs to get sorted but you can't say they deserve it as these incident changed the game 

10 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

Did United deserve a Penalty vs City when either Bravo recklessly challenge with Rooney or Otamendi handball? Yes. Was the assister in the Feyernood game offside? Yes. Was the tackle on Martial a foul today? Yes

That what I am talking about, these change games. United have been poor which needs to get sorted but you can't say they deserve it as these incident changed the game 

You would have lost anyway. Why? Because you were the second best team in all three games you idiot.

3 minutes ago, Matt72 said:

You would have lost anyway. Why? Because you were the second best team in all three games you idiot.

No, we would never of known as Pen at City game could of been scored/missed, Feyernood game probably been a 0-0 and Watford who knows

Being the best team in games doesn't necessarily guarantee a win

18 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

A loss is still a loss. 

48 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

No, we would never of known as Pen at City game could of been scored/missed, Feyernood game probably been a 0-0 and Watford who knows

Being the best team in games doesn't necessarily guarantee a win

Are you for real? Based on what were United the "best team" in the previous three games?

Against City Silva and De Bruyne were literally bending United over. Fast forward a few days and I've never seen an opposition look so untroubled; Feyenoord never left second gear, as they didn't need to. And the story repeated itself today, where simple pressing and man marking voided any United "threat" time and again. Watford could have been two up before that "dubious" Martial call was even given, with Ighalo and Deeney arguably still in "holiday mode". 

Leicester next in the league, and I'm seriously getting a feeling of that 5-3 repeat.

3 minutes ago, AniAniAni said:

Are you for real? Based on what were United the "best team" in the previous three games?

Against City Silva and De Bruyne were literally bending United over. Fast forward a few days and I've never seen an opposition look so untroubled; Feyenoord never left second gear, as they didn't need to. And the story repeated itself today, where simple pressing and man marking voided any United "threat" time and again. Watford could have been two up before that "dubious" Martial call was even given, with Ighalo and Deeney arguably still in "holiday mode". 

Leicester next in the league, and I'm seriously getting a feeling of that 5-3 repeat.

Well if you look at the decisions, I am right with what I said, I NEVER said United were the best team but like I said no always the best side wins

You say that about City but United should of had a Pen, maybe 2-2, different story. Feyenoord didn't do much or did United. Watford could of been 2-0 up but they weren't when the foul of Martial leading up to goal happened.

Btw how is Portsmouth?

4 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

Well if you look at the decisions, I am right with what I said, I NEVER said United were the best team but like I said no always the best side wins

You say that about City but United should of had a Pen, maybe 2-2, different story. Feyenoord didn't do much or did United. Watford could of been 2-0 up but they weren't when the foul of Martial leading up to goal happened.

You definitely implied it, which confirms your grandiose delusion once again.

Against City, if you think United should have had a penalty, surely City should have had one too? I mean, Bailly's scissor on Otamendi was hardly kosher, wasn't it? Moreover, same time of challenge; Bravo blatantly late after a horrendous touch, and Bailly unnecessarily rash after the ball had been cleared - no discussion really. 

Feyenoord didn't do much, I agree, but they still won. Remarkable how that works, eh?

Regarding the "foul", watched it again and first contact is clearly on the ball. So once again you are wrong.

9 minutes ago, AniAniAni said:

You definitely implied it, which confirms your grandiose delusion once again.

Against City, if you think United should have had a penalty, surely City should have had one too? I mean, Bailly's scissor on Otamendi was hardly kosher, wasn't it? Moreover, same time of challenge; Bravo blatantly late after a horrendous touch, and Bailly unnecessarily rash after the ball had been cleared - no discussion really. 

Feyenoord didn't do much, I agree, but they still won. Remarkable how that works, eh?

Regarding the "foul", watched it again and first contact is clearly on the ball. So once again you are wrong.

Lol so funny

Bailly did nothing on Otamendi, there was no Claims or debate on anything to do with that, he just got in the way/put off Otamendi on the near post on a corner, Bravo challenge could of been a leg breaker as his boot was high and studs showing

Feyenoord game, they won, but the assister was offside and you can not debate that

He got ball and man at same time, Even Howard Webb said that he watched 100 replays and he got man and ball at same time. Let me put this question to you, if someone slide tackles and get ball and man at same time, isn't that a foul? YES

Well, until I see that very picture with Martial wearing a blouse and a tutu, I still won't consider that a foul. Also, Howard Webb? You mean the guy who was giving United favourable decisions for over a decade? Nice one.

"Assister" offside or not, unless you are keen on football becoming technology-enhanced, ergo boring and stagnant, there are always going to be calls going the wrong way. Fact of the matter is that, if you play well, decisions like these should not impact the outcome of a game.

Bailly on Otamendi was as much a foul as Bravo on Rooney.

33 minutes ago, AniAniAni said:

Well, until I see that very picture with Martial wearing a blouse and a tutu, I still won't consider that a foul. Also, Howard Webb? You mean the guy who was giving United favourable decisions for over a decade? Nice one.

"Assister" offside or not, unless you are keen on football becoming technology-enhanced, ergo boring and stagnant, there are always going to be calls going the wrong way. Fact of the matter is that, if you play well, decisions like these should not impact the outcome of a game.

Bailly on Otamendi was as much a foul as Bravo on Rooney.

You are blind then even know I had the eye operation and you don't know the rules

He had to go through his left foot to get the ball. Neville, Lineker and more say it a foul

Bit in Bold, they all are impacting on the final result - The Linemans was face with the offside assister on in the Feyenoord game

I am laughing at the last bit the most, If the tackle was bad as you claim, answer this smart guy, why didn't NO City player claim a Penalty and if the tackle was "so bad" how come Otamendi got up with no pain or injure straight away? Bravo tackle was reckless, studs showing could of ended badly

Like I said last 2 games but now 3, decisions has affected the outcome

United have been unlucky with some decisions of late but that doesn't excuse the performances of late.

I think today was the worst I've seen Rooney play, and I hope that we finally make the switch to 4-3-3 because it's painful to see Fellaini and Pogba as the deep midfield (neither being a bad player) with Rooney being the main man at No10. He's not good enough to start anymore, I'm happy for him to become a squad player (not on £300,000 a week though) and I hope Mourinho sees that his time is over.

Pogba hasn't been good enough recently but he's not operating in the right positions. He's having to start deeper and really it's frustrating to see Mourinho not change this. We have the players to play a system that suits our better players but we persist with 4-2-3-1.

De Gea

Valencia Bailly Blind Shaw

Carrick

Herrera Pogba

Rashford/Mkhitaryan Martial

Ibrahimovic

Give me that, for at least 3 games and we'd be sorted.

I don't even need to go into too much detail (& can't really after Chelsea's performance) but I am glad people are seeing Talentsearcher in the same light as me.

I am truly astounded that Utd fans are moaning about decisions going against them after all the years of SO MANY decisions going their way, suck it up and get on with it, but then if they are all like Talentsearcher they are fully fledged into the Mourinho way of thinking. #conspiracy (I've been there, but I am losing more and more respect for Mourinho with each game and interview that passes).

@Ben C regarding Mourinho changing style, he has never done it in his whole career, it is highly doubtful he will start now & if he does, it is out of pure desperation, interesting next few games ahead, for him and Pogba.

I don't even need to go into too much detail (& can't really after Chelsea's performance) but I am glad people are seeing Talentsearcher in the same light as me.

I am truly astounded that Utd fans are moaning about decisions going against them after all the years of SO MANY decisions going their way, suck it up and get on with it, but then if they are all like Talentsearcher they are fully fledged into the Mourinho way of thinking. #conspiracy (I've been there, but I am losing more and more respect for Mourinho with each game and interview that passes).

@Ben C regarding Mourinho changing style, he has never done it in his whole career, it is highly doubtful he will start now & if he does, it is out of pure desperation, interesting next few games ahead, for him and Pogba.

1 hour ago, ashtini said:

Just see 1 side - So many decision have gone against United over the years as well

11 hours ago, Ben C said:

United have been unlucky with some decisions of late but that doesn't excuse the performances of late.

I think today was the worst I've seen Rooney play, and I hope that we finally make the switch to 4-3-3 because it's painful to see Fellaini and Pogba as the deep midfield (neither being a bad player) with Rooney being the main man at No10. He's not good enough to start anymore, I'm happy for him to become a squad player (not on £300,000 a week though) and I hope Mourinho sees that his time is over.

Pogba hasn't been good enough recently but he's not operating in the right positions. He's having to start deeper and really it's frustrating to see Mourinho not change this. We have the players to play a system that suits our better players but we persist with 4-2-3-1.

De Gea

Valencia Bailly Blind Shaw

Carrick

Herrera Pogba

Rashford/Mkhitaryan Martial

Ibrahimovic

Give me that, for at least 3 games and we'd be sorted.

Your right about performances but All the decisions has cost United atm

I feel 3 years of bad management by Moyes and LVG, new coaching team coming in/out and transfers (Fellaini, Depay, Schweinsteiger, Romero, Rojo, Blind) hasn't helped United and I still to this day think Mourinho should of came in when Fergie retired

Rooney has been poor, Fellaini -I don't think he won any battles vs Watford and I thought he might of turned a corner in his career -was so wrong, Blind is not a CB as he too slow and less physical, Martial needs to find his feet

I like to see Mourinho try what Chelsea and City formation of 4-1-4-1

De Gea

Valencia Bailly Smalling Shaw

Carrick/Schneiderlain

Rashford Pogba Herrera Martial

Ibrahimovic