Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

He (we know who I am on about, to embarrassed to even say his name) has such a blinded and bias perception of everything Manchester United is embarrassing. I have a life long mate who has watched Manchester United as a season ticket holder for 30 years and he has even said these last 3 games have been a real eye opener and proves how ordinary the side and staff (from players to back room staff to management)  really is. This is someone who watches them religiously. 

When I told him what talentsearcher said in regards to United having no luck in recent seasons and in particular the three games we are discussing, well there would be no sentence to print in here once all the expletives had been removed. Needless to say he would like to meet you so he can, and I quote "slap some sense into you." 

1 hour ago, Matt72 said:

He (we know who I am on about, to embarrassed to even say his name) has such a blinded and bias perception of everything Manchester United is embarrassing. I have a life long mate who has watched Manchester United as a season ticket holder for 30 years and he has even said these last 3 games have been a real eye opener and proves how ordinary the side and staff (from players to back room staff to management)  really is. This is someone who watches them religiously. 

When I told him what talentsearcher said in regards to United having no luck in recent seasons and in particular the three games we are discussing, well there would be no sentence to print in here once all the expletives had been removed. Needless to say he would like to meet you so he can, and I quote "slap some sense into you." 

I bet you he has never even been to a Manchester United game, lol. :)

So Martial has gone to goldenboy to basically nothing under JM sure he got a few chances BuT in a new system where he didn't perforn except the opener ( i think) where he got 2 assists but he was being played way to deep. Anyway if JM plays Rashford on the left why not put Martial on the right he's clearly a better player than Jesse Lindegard he is afterall right footed  and Miki wants a central role which apparently he was promised when he was signed. Anyone agree with this?

1 hour ago, S04 said:

So Martial has gone to goldenboy to basically nothing under JM sure he got a few chances BuT in a new system where he didn't perforn except the opener ( i think) where he got 2 assists but he was being played way to deep. Anyway if JM plays Rashford on the left why not put Martial on the right he's clearly a better player than Jesse Lindegard he is afterall right footed  and Miki wants a central role which apparently he was promised when he was signed. Anyone agree with this?

I'm not JM but I did DM him :-)

10 hours ago, TalentSearcher said:

This Result might wake Mourinho up - needs to get rid off most of Moyes's and LVG buys

Get rid of Blind, Fellaini and Rojo

Chelsea fan Atkinson - how did he miss Luis red card

Blind, Fellaini, Smalling were disastrous- how does Mou prefer Fellaini to Carrick, Schneiderlin, even Schweinsteiger. Ridiculous. 

I always have faith in the manager but Mou has gotten most things wrong this season, no clear plan etc. 

I went off to sleep after 2-0- frankly couldn't be bothered. 

Mou's signings have not been great either- Pogba needs time to settle, but for all of Ibra's trash talking he's missing a chance a game. Place in the team is not justified anymore. Mkhitaryan is nowhere to be seen, but worst of all:

Bailly's injured and it's prolly a knee ligament tear- if so, he's gone for the season. Idk if he deserved to be sent off for the tackle but that's a HUGE loss. There goes our season.

Who cares about the red we deserved to lose nonetheless 

8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Blind, Fellaini, Smalling were disastrous- how does Mou prefer Fellaini to Carrick, Schneiderlin, even Schweinsteiger. Ridiculous. 

I always have faith in the manager but Mou has gotten most things wrong this season, no clear plan etc. 

Mou's signings have not been great either- Pogba needs time to settle, but for all of Ibra's trash talking he's missing a chance a game. Place in the team is not justified anymore. Mkhitaryan is nowhere to be seen, but worst of all:

Bailly's injured and it's prolly a knee ligament tear- if so, he's gone for the season. Idk if he deserved to be sent off for the tackle but that's a HUGE loss. There goes our season.

Now you say this? I saw this a miles away, sending Schweinie to the reserves team and keeping Fellaini, Blind was a big red flag. As was signing just 3 or 4 players, when you clearly needed a whole new team.

Even Conte is doing better with the team that Mourinho almost got relegated. Mourinho lost it's touch, unfortunately he's now only a toxic little arrogant prick has-been.

27 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Probably not the best place to ask, but how is loanee Guillermo Varela doing?

Played one game, injured his ankle ligaments in the second, out till the end of the year at least. Bad luck, hope he comes back well enough to get a permanent deal there.

13 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Mourinho does have problems but he needs time, Decisions have affected games like Bravo, Offside in Euro, Luiz but I judge him at the end of season - Still think Mourinho is the man forward

Mourinho needs to get rid of LVG/Moyes signings except Mata and build his team - There been too much focus on 1 player every week - Problem is LVG/Moyes given them high wages which no 1 gonna take on

Difference in Liverpool and Chelsea game was that Herrera and Fellaini sat in Midfield, Felliani was like a slow headless chicken in Chelsea game - Really not sure why Carrick isn't in the side

United signing have been good except Mkhitaryan, Ibra needs to find the net via anyway, Pogba trying with the assists which people don't see and I don't think he knows his job as Mourinho keeps moving him, wait on Bailly injury

6 points behind atm but see what its like at Xmas