Jump to content
Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Recommended Posts

Can the problem comes from the board, high up ? Experience has proved (edit : proven !) that with a falty head, all the pyramidal construction of these big clubs have a way of melting down, slowly but surely

(like chocolate, now is the time) :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't posted in months...

Moyes is doing his best to ensure he gets an awful reception at OT on Monday. Out of his depth at United and the club had to act to fix it. But he's far too sore to admit that.

Some of his quotes are just absurd, complaining about United no longer keeping their traditions while at the same time saying he'd offered £100m for Bale. The man is more delusional than I thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Allan-NI said:

Haven't posted in months...

Moyes is doing his best to ensure he gets an awful reception at OT on Monday. Out of his depth at United and the club had to act to fix it. But he's far too sore to admit that.

Some of his quotes are just absurd, complaining about United no longer keeping their traditions while at the same time saying he'd offered £100m for Bale. The man is more delusional than I thought.

He also had a Promise from Fergie saying Ronaldo might come home, Also had a Deal done in January before he signed on Kroos, he bidded for Fabregas - saying United lost their traditions

He claims he wanted Top Stars, so all he got was Fellaini +extra 3mil - He as bad as Wenger as who he thought he can get

IMO to this day, If Fergie stayed 1 more year, 2 of the 4 players might have joined

I never wanted Moyes, Always wanted Mourinho - Now he has bigger job fixing Moyes n LVG mess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Well formulated, though I'm disappointed to see no mention of Jardel. You spoke about Luisao a few times, which is understandable considering his "status" at Benfica, but in all fairness it was Jardel's defensive prowess that allowed Vitoria to pair him up with a ball-playing CB in the first place.

Also, from what I've seen, he (Lindelöf) seems to be more comfortable with Pizzi playing directly in front of him, as opposed to the slightly more erratic Sanches of last season. Needless to say that he'd be a good acquisition for any team, although presumably not as an immediate starter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AniAniAni said:

Well formulated, though I'm disappointed to see no mention of Jardel. You spoke about Luisao a few times, which is understandable considering his "status" at Benfica, but in all fairness it was Jardel's defensive prowess that allowed Vitoria to pair him up with a ball-playing CB in the first place.

Also, from what I've seen, he (Lindelöf) seems to be more comfortable with Pizzi playing directly in front of him, as opposed to the slightly more erratic Sanches of last season. Needless to say that he'd be a good acquisition for any team, although presumably not as an immediate starter.

Fair enough, focus was more on the Swede though. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ashtini said:

@TalentSearcher you wanted luck, there's your luck tonight chump

Didn't see the game as my entire broadband was down 

Watched highlights -  Typical decision goes against United again, there was more contact on Smalling Pen appeal, Rashford looked good, typical hit&miss Lingard, Rojo flops again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

Didn't see the game as my entire broadband was down 

Watched highlights -  Typical decision goes against United again, there was more contact on Smalling Pen appeal, Rashford looked good, typical hit&miss Lingard, Rojo flops again

I'll be honest I didn't see the Hull penalty as was cooking tea, but if the Utd one was more stonewall then the Hull one must be terrible, as 6ft4 Chris Smalling fell down like a sack of potatoes with minimal contact, I've watched it over & over and still can't see where enough contact was made to warrant a snipershot like collapse like he did.

Agree on the 3 players mentioned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ashtini said:

I'll be honest I didn't see the Hull penalty as was cooking tea, but if the Utd one was more stonewall then the Hull one must be terrible, as 6ft4 Chris Smalling fell down like a sack of potatoes with minimal contact, I've watched it over & over and still can't see where enough contact was made to warrant a snipershot like collapse like he did.

Agree on the 3 players mentioned.

United need a quality CB, New Carrick Midfielder, Griezmann but Mourinho got United on the right tracks, just need City, Liverpool and Arsenal to slip up which is possible and Spurs but I can't see them slipping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ashtini said:

I'll be honest I didn't see the Hull penalty as was cooking tea, but if the Utd one was more stonewall then the Hull one must be terrible, as 6ft4 Chris Smalling fell down like a sack of potatoes with minimal contact, I've watched it over & over and still can't see where enough contact was made to warrant a snipershot like collapse like he did.

Agree on the 3 players mentioned.

You really should watch the Hull penalty, I've seen it a dozen times and I can't see a foul anywhere.

The standard of refereeing in England is abysmal, game after game the officials are getting the big decisions wrong, be it penalties, offsides or red cards - Until the officials are held accountable these mistakes are going to continue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Allan-NI said:

You really should watch the Hull penalty, I've seen it a dozen times and I can't see a foul anywhere.

The standard of refereeing in England is abysmal, game after game the officials are getting the big decisions wrong, be it penalties, offsides or red cards - Until the officials are held accountable these mistakes are going to continue. 

What they should start doing is interviewing the referee after the game instead of FA hiding and protecting them, or even start giving out fines

Joyce who used to coach under United and now at Wigan is right about Pogba, He needs to focus on his game and not his hair, outside football as you never see Scholes etc doing that. Joyce says Pogba never anted to leave United as well but we all know the saga behind that.

Ibra is right about Martial, he needs to listen to Mourinho than his agent or other outside people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man United are awful. Not a top 4 side at all. For all the money we've spent we look average at best.

I don't know what we are doing in training but if can't be anywhere near what we  are doing on the pitch or half the team wouldn't be getting picked. Man City might not train tackling but we don't train shooting.

Zlatan has scored loads granted - but he's a liability he gets caught offside and give away fouls far too often and its hurting our attacking play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...