Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

17 hours ago, ashtini said:

Talentsearcher you cannot moan about luck in games and winning goals scored by strikers in any thread on the forum for the rest of the season!!!!

that being said, congrats Utd

Southampton goal should of stood, would of been a different game - Might of woke up Utd or opposite - I could say Romeu deserved a 2nd yellow with an elbow on Herrera

Mourinho explanation of United performance is spot on IMO - they had the freshness, if it went into extra time Southampton had the legs to win the game

I wanted Mourinho, got 1 trophy atm - IMO aim is top 4 and Europa league - still need 4/5 players in summer

Zlatan the best buy of the season - Zlat all folks!!!

32 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

Southampton goal should of stood, would of been a different game - Might of woke up Utd or opposite - I could say Romeu deserved a 2nd yellow with an elbow on Herrera

Mourinho explanation of United performance is spot on IMO - they had the freshness, if it went into extra time Southampton had the legs to win the game

I wanted Mourinho, got 1 trophy atm - IMO aim is top 4 and Europa league - still need 4/5 players in summer

Zlatan the best buy of the season - Zlat all folks!!!

Actually, Zlat's a lot of mistakes, folks!

"Southampton goal should of stood" - Southampton goal should have stood.

"would of been a different game" - would have been a different game.

"Might of woke up Utd" - Might have woke up Utd.

Please learn the difference between the words "of" and "have", it's getting embarrassing.

Ha! It's actually a pet hate of mine as well when people get of and have mixed up (so it's not actually nonsense), a bit like they're, their and there. Anyway, well done to Utd, but I think we can all safely say they rode their luck on this one.

1 hour ago, Didn't you go to school? said:

Please learn the difference between the words "of" and "have", it's getting embarrassing.

Who are you anyway?

8 hours ago, Didn't you go to school? said:

You didn't correct me with full stops at the end - Egg on mine face (sarcasm)

I have to speak perfectly when only 4 people max are discussing on this forum and don't care, as long as they understand or want to argue back

1 minute ago, TalentSearcher said:

Screw over Match vs Bouremouth

Mings should of seen red and Artet - should of been more added on time as I think 25% of the second half was Bournemouth on the floor wasting time

You missed a pen that wasn't even a pen, United's own fault.

7 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

Mings should of seen red and Artet - should of been more added on time as I think 25% of the second half was Bournemouth on the floor wasting time

4 minutes ago, Ste G said:

You missed a pen that wasn't even a pen, United's own fault.

Genuinely thought United were unlucky today. Mings should HAVE (rather than "of" before anyone criticises) been sent off for sure. Ugly stuff. Zlatan was a bit poor all round though to be fair, but United were the better side. Pen decision was right for me - close range, yes, but why jump with your arm sticking out like that? Bournemouth wasted no more time than anyone else would have in that situation, can't blame them for that. 

11 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

wth man. Mings AND Ibra should have been sent off. They're entitled to waste time.

Pogba and Ibra were dire, no idea what Jones was doing in the first pen.

Bottled it again. I'm done.

3 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

wth man. Mings AND Ibra should have been sent off. They're entitled to waste time.

Pogba and Ibra were dire, no idea what Jones was doing in the first pen.

Bottled it again. I'm done.

Yeah, clear pen for Bournemouth as well. Ibra should have seen red, but then Mings should have been off before that could happen anyway! Bournemouth weren't great, I'm surprised United didn't get another goal, particularly early on. I think they edged the game to be honest, but neither team were on form.